JClarke's next trip

258wih2.jpg

Me, KarissaMann05 and DamienMommy :)

Nice Picture!! Next picture for AD'ers to NYC meet party next week. :D

Tousi - I am going to DC tomorrow, will visit Gally on Monday next week

I got back to hotel after having maccas for late lunch - worst burger ever tasted. No more from today - McDonald's Australia is MUCH better.

I got back to hotel after having maccas for late lunch - worst burger ever tasted. No more from today - McDonald's Australia is MUCH better.

Don't say I didn't warn you! Where ya going to have dinner? At the hotel? I saw a good looking restaurant at the hotel's website. Might be expensive.

Dont worry about the warning, Tousi. I expect the worse anyway.

I am not sure about the dinner, I may as well end up dinner in Vancouver so I'll see as also, I wont be sleeping tonight as I have to stay awake until 3.30am so a friend is taking me to the airport for my 5.30am flight

Are u meeting up with anyone in DC?

Nice picture of the 3 of you! You all look great!

Yea, next pic or pics will be of NYC..:)

LOL It's the kangaroo meat that they mix into the beef.

JKing XP

You may use to eat McDonalds Kangaroo Meat in their Hambuger Patties. :lol:

Sounds like you're having a great time, Jake. Too bad you can't stop in the Midwest... but then, I don't blame you for not! Hahah! Though Chicago is a great city.

You need to start having American pizza. when you go back to West Coast, try to find a Round Table. NYC pizza will be the best, of course.

And... BURRITOS, MAN!!!! When you go to LA, you'd better have OB take you to a taco cart!

Travel safe. Post more pictures!

Jake, if you want anything authentic, I suggest go to family owned restaurants instead of a chain.

Back