JClarke's next trip

258wih2.jpg

Me, KarissaMann05 and DamienMommy :)

I saw your friend tagged of you and Karissa on facebook. I bet you have a blast time in USA.

there are many Dave & Busters in LI. Ya not giving me much info to go on......PM me the town if ya need.

I know. I don't have that info. cannot find it. she didn't get back to me. probably will later.

LMCAO Well that makes sense why ya not sure about going.

oh no no - couple of my friends decided not to go.. too much of a hassle so I said - oh ok cool np. I'll try to find info for you in case you want to go attend it. It starts at around 7pm until 1am.

oh no no - couple of my friends decided not to go.. too much of a hassle so I said - oh ok cool np. I'll try to find info for you in case you want to go attend it. It starts at around 7pm until 1am.

it took you 20 minutes to say "oh ok cool np"?

:roll:

Juli - here's info.

Dave & Buster's Grand Sports Cafe
261 Airport Plaza Blvd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 249-0708

We will be meeting at the entrance to the GAME ROOM. C.O.D.A. (Children of Deaf Adults), Interpreters, Deaf Families, students and faculty members of NCC, SCCC, Hofstra University and LaGuardia Community College are all welcome.

too far for me.... I ain't going.

hey jake - here's the REAL American dinner I had last fall..... but it's still considered as a bite or two by lumberjack standard as said by PFH.

2z6b2h1.jpg

hey jake - here's the REAL American dinner I had last fall..... but it's still considered as a bite or two by lumberjack standard as said by PFH.

2z6b2h1.jpg

Looks mighty good, especially the onions.

Man cheap food too... :P Miss them

My plans for JClarke;

Sat Night - 10pm to 4am PARTYHOUSE in MD about 200 people to attend, (JClarke will get a lot of women) only if he could make it to party. We'll talk about that soon.

Sunday - Visit Dupont Circle, eat Kramerbooks & Afterworks cafe - ZAGAT TOP RATED Restaurant with reasonable price, don't worry JClarke won't fell money out of his wallet.
We might go to dc museums (interesting museums like SPY Museum, George Washington in MT Vernon, I'll provide lists for him to pick out then we GO!)

Sunday Night- Bar Hopping in Adam's Morgan/go strip club to meet a deaf DANCER, maybe JClarke's first time to meet a deaf DANCER in his lifetime. *CHEERS*

Monday-? IDK whats his plan, but sure, I can provide more entertainment for him around in DC.
I'll be damned, I'm booked for the weekend with you! :cool2:

But man, dont forget I am going to watch Ice hocket with my parent's friends family on saturday night so I will go after that game, alright? I'll text you further about it, and I am going to Gallaudet Univeristy on monday - will visit these museums on saturday

By the way...I saw Keith Wann's comdey show in Vancouver...!

Back