JClarke's next trip

No, unfortunately, he was occupied with so many ASL students

and just called to check my flight to DC at 5.30am and it has been cancelled due to bad weather in PHX. WTF!? :mad2:

i know, I am pissed off with US Airways, I had to call them to check via VRS, becuase Chevy57 notified me due to bad weather PHX as I was told, checked the flight and the flight connecting to my other to D.C is cancelled and new flights are now muy muy expensive. :mad2:

i know, I am pissed off with US Airways, I had to call them to check via VRS, becuase Chevy57 notified me due to bad weather PHX as I was told, checked the flight and the flight connecting to my other to D.C is cancelled and new flights are now muy muy expensive. :mad2:

weather seems to be fine currently.

No, unfortunately, he was occupied with so many ASL students

and just called to check my flight to DC at 5.30am and it has been cancelled due to bad weather in PHX. WTF!? :mad2:

Yea, there was a tornado warning in Phx. They got about 6 inches of rain which can make conditions dangerous there as the grounds are very dry. Phx averages 3 inches of rain a year. My family and friends there have been posting comments about the storm and how bad it was on their FB statuses.

Yea, there was a tornado warning in Phx. They got about 6 inches of rain which can make conditions dangerous there as the grounds are very dry. Phx averages 3 inches of rain a year. My family and friends there have been posting comments about the storm and how bad it was on their FB statuses.

Yeah Monsoon season :)

Jake, I believe that US Airways might not charge for you when they are response to change.

That is totally sucks! :( So did you find a way to get to D.C. without break your bank?

Jake told me that other airline have offered new direct flight for him. Free of change. he was happy.

I am at PDX Sky International Airport - all is good. They put me in a direct flight free of charge - what a relief

Yeah, the VI mentioned to me when I was calling the flight services about the status via VRS

oooh, stay safe, guys....

JClarke, u got to see Keith Wann, COOL!!

Juli - here's info.

Dave & Buster's Grand Sports Cafe
261 Airport Plaza Blvd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 249-0708

We will be meeting at the entrance to the GAME ROOM. C.O.D.A. (Children of Deaf Adults), Interpreters, Deaf Families, students and faculty members of NCC, SCCC, Hofstra University and LaGuardia Community College are all welcome.

too far for me.... I ain't going.

Woot! I am a current student at NCC so this will be good......I might pick some SCCC students about trasfering to the ITP there. What time and day? Ya didn't add it.

Dogmom, yep - thanks to Kaelei!

And I am in Washington D.C now :)

Back