Israel Vows to Expand Gaza Airstrikes as Death Toll Passes 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok fine. "worry" ? is that the right word? btw - still think UN is gonna take over USA?

No, more like " unbelievable " and " shocked ".

Speakin' of UN, well....I prefer to post in a right thread elsewhere since this thread talked about Israel and Palenstine. :)

I think you missed my previous post:

Secondly--knowing that there are pro-Israel supporters in the news media, do you really think that they will allow an anti-Israel article to known to the world?

No I didn't missed your previous post. I just want to see it in print. Yes, they will allow an anti-Israel to be known to the world. It is called democracy. Can you say the same for Islamic countries????

Why are you so focused on Israel and ignore the islamic countries? Why many of you guys are silent on dhimmi issues, lack of freedom of press in Islamic countries, Muslim men's attitudes toward women????

No I didn't missed your previous post. I just want to see it in print. Yes, they will allow an anti-Israel to be known to the world. It is called democracy. Can you say the same for Islamic countries????

Why are you so focused on Israel and ignore the islamic countries?
well I could say same for your focus on Palestine.

Why many of you guys are silent on dhimmi issues, lack of freedom of press in Islamic countries, Muslim men's attitudes toward women????
well that's not our business. It's their culture. Who are we to say what's right or not?

YES!!! what I am talking about damn 21st Century but Jiro kept bring all the past, Jiro sound like he is not white, he is arab! he is a muslim! he should know better, Israel is already exist and everything WON'T CHANGE!!! Let Jews live there and let Jews be happy!!! I did talk with many Palestinians who is NOT Muslim and they are Christian, they said THEY HATE HAMAS!!! they have no problem with Israel, Only Hamas do have a problem! Jiro really a Terrorists? I should report to CIA about Jiro, he could be terrorist! I don't care, I want World to stay SAFE! all TERRORISTS GO TO DEATH!!!!!!

Stop Arab Muslim push Jews to be suffer, This is ENOUGH!!! I did talking with my mom and my familys who is Jewish, they said Jews is Oldest Religious than Christian and Muslim (Islam) .... do you know who did created Christian? By Jews and do you know who did created Islam Muslim? By Jews!

I don't understand why Jews created everything but everything make Jews down!

Remember ... who did try side with Gaza for Hamas mean who are SUPPORT Hamas as Terrorists! who are part of Terrorists, everybody better be careful!

Chill down! Jiro isn't an Arab. He is Korean. He isn't Muslim. Jiro is concern about terrorist attack on us and his former country. Don't be panic! Please don't bring up a religions.

Obama will find a problem the solve with Isreal and Gaza between. Don't worry! Just trust in God.

Why are you so focused on Israel and ignore the islamic countries? Why many of you guys are silent on dhimmi issues, lack of freedom of press in Islamic countries, Muslim men's attitudes toward women????

I second that.

Israel isn't a democracy per se. There are thousands of non-Jewish individuals living in Israel that are being denied the right to vote.

Remember the reason is this: Israel is a Jewish state.

As for freedom in the Islamic countries--their government are theocracy, not democratic as it is their culture.

Israel isn't a democracy per se. There are thousands of non-Jewish individuals living in Israel that are being denied the right to vote.

Remember the reason is this: Israel is a Jewish state.

As for freedom in the Islamic countries--their government are theocracy, not democratic as it is their culture.

Exactly. And any attempt to change that dramatically will result in anomie for the country in question. Theocratic governments base their government, their laws, and their practices on religious foundations. A democratic government separates church and state.

Exactly. And any attempt to change that dramatically will result in anomie for the country in question. Theocratic governments base their government, their laws, and their practices on religious foundations. A democratic government separates church and state.

"Anomie?"
I like it already. ;)

"Anomie?"
I like it already. ;)

Complete lawlessness. No norms or values. Sorry. Should have explained in my previous post.

The point is, when you go into another country and take away both their culture and their political system, the country falls apart. They are accustomed to deciding law and norms based on theological principles, and can't just do it another way overnight. Their entire lifestyle and political system is founded on religious teaching. They have nothing else on which to found a government. Change must happen slowly, and cannot be forced. It does not do the country or the people any good.

That's a trip. Never been there.

Anthropology and cultural studies are full of instances whereby cultural values were forced on another culture. In the worst of these, the culture not only died, but the people did as well.

Complete lawlessness. No norms or values. Sorry. Should have explained in my previous post.

The point is, when you go into another country and take away both their culture and their political system, the country falls apart. They are accustomed to deciding law and norms based on theological principles, and can't just do it another way overnight. Their entire lifestyle and political system is founded on religious teaching. They have nothing else on which to found a government. Change must happen slowly, and cannot be forced. It does not do the country or the people any good.

sounds like Iraq

sounds like Iraq

That would be a good example, although they have not experienced complete anomie yet. But they have certainly experienced upheaval.

BTW, "anomie" is a sociological term.

In other words kids, when you attempt to inject your Democracy into the womb of a middle eastern theocracy, instead of impregnating that middle eastern theocracy with Democracy, the Democracy just dribbles out.

What I have in mind is the opposite. From Sea To Shining Sea: Plan To Impose Muslim Sharia In US Resurfaces I just don't like them imposing their values on us. They want the same for Israel.

Where are they imposing anything on us?

You've got to stop with the stupid excuses for justifying Israel.

Gaza conflict is over in last 2 days ago.

I'm pro-Israel but I do have feel about Palestinians as well but only problem with Hamas and they are underestimate about Israel.

Where are they imposing anything on us?

You've got to stop with the stupid excuses for justifying Israel.

Stupid excuses?? Look at Nigeria where the northern half is now under Sharia. Sharia Crisis in Nigeria

I have included links showing that they do attempted to impose their sharia on non-muslims over and over. Start reading those links and stop telling me to stop with those "stupid excuses". I think you are making yourself blind to the truth for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back