Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's actually believable. that's what they're doing right now. drinking the blood of Arabs by bombing them everyday.

:roll:

Seriously, read the ADL article.

there is no cure for crazy, but maybe ignorance I can help.

but those plans would change, he said, if Hamas escalated its rocket war.

:dunno: I thought you said they only had rocks ... maybe you meant to spell rockets?

That has always been how it has gone down. Every time Israel is seen as the "aggressor" it has always been after an escalation of either a)rocket attacks on Israeli civilians or B) Suicide bombers on Israeli checkpoints or other public areas.

When Israel gears up - invades or retaliates, they are seen as the "aggressor".

Shame really.

but on another note:

A U.S. intelligence official said the conversations between Netanyahu and Obama are markedly different than their discussions on Iran, in which Netanyahu pointedly declined to give Obama assurances that Israel would not unilaterally strike Iran.

they have already attacked a munitions factory in Sudan based on intelligence gained from two Mossad agents.

and then there is this:

The U.N. Human Rights Council (a body that has ignored atrocities in Syria, Sudan, and Iran) launched an investigation led by South African jurist Richard Goldstone claiming Israel deliberately targeted civilians in that war. Goldstone later rescinded his claim and apologized for the report.

And Anonymous thinks they are really cute hacking into Israeli government computers ... they have no idea what the Mossad is capable of (and what they get away with)

The Mossad is like honey badger - they don't care.

:dunno: I thought you said they only had rocks ... maybe you meant to spell rockets?

That has always been how it has gone down. Every time Israel is seen as the "aggressor" it has always been after an escalation of either a)rocket attacks on Israeli civilians or B) Suicide bombers on Israeli checkpoints or other public areas.

When Israel gears up - invades or retaliates, they are seen as the "aggressor".

Shame really.

but on another note:

they have already attacked a munitions factory in Sudan based on intelligence gained from two Mossad agents.

and then there is this:

the terrorists, not Palestinians.

Hamas started it so Israel has a right to self-defense and retaliates against Hamas. That's what I see. America did the same thing in the past. IE; Iraq/Afghan wars that involved dead civilians in those countries.

Hamas started it so Israel has a right to self-defense and retaliates against Hamas. That's what I see. America did the same thing in the past. IE; Iraq/Afghan wars that involved dead civilians in those countries.

yes. Israel has a right to defend itself when attacked but the question is.... how far can they retaliate? annihilation? obliteration?

yes. Israel has a right to defend itself when attacked but the question is.... how far can they retaliate? annihilation? obliteration?
Until Hamas stops launching rockets toward Israel.

I think it would be better for all if Israel rethinks its aggressive policy and Palestinians to eliminate Hamas and condemns any violent acts toward Israelis.
HOW? Like you said before, Palestinians only have rocks while Hamas is armed.

Hamas is a terrorist group that will kill any Muslim who doesn't support terrorists. They will cut their head off so that's dangerous for Muslims to say that they condemn it.

HOW? Like you said before, Palestinians only have rocks while Hamas is armed.

Hamas is a terrorist group that will kill any Muslim who doesn't support terrorists. They will cut their head off so that's dangerous for Muslims to say that they condemn it.

well if Afghanistan can do it, so can Palestine.

Blaming and bombing Palestine on daily basis is hindering a progress to let Palestinians to cooperate with Israelis and Americans. Blaming and bombing them was what pushed Palestinians to support a terrorist group to avenge their loved ones killed by Israelis.

It's just like this in America - convincing a black community to trust and cooperate with police to crack down on gangs that control the city with a notorious history of police brutality.

well if Afghanistan can do it, so can Palestine.

Blaming and bombing Palestine on daily basis is hindering a progress to let Palestinians to cooperate with Israelis and Americans. Blaming and bombing them was what pushed Palestinians to support a terrorist group to avenge their loved ones killed by Israelis.

It's just like this in America - convincing a black community to trust and cooperate with police to crack down on gangs that control the city with a notorious history of police brutality.
If Hamas started launching rockets toward Israel and Israel didn't retaliate, do you think Palestinians would tell Hamas to stop? If no, that's the problem so Israel has to retaliate to protect its civilians who are hiding in bomb shelters now. That's reasonable.

If Hamas started launching rockets toward Israel and Israel didn't retaliate, do you think Palestinians would tell Hamas to stop?
sure why not? TV and front pages will be full of dead Israelis especially women and children and then Arab countries including Palestinians will start condemning Hamas and Hamas will lose international support and funding.

but no... the front pages are full of dead Palestinian children killed by Israelis.

If no, that's the problem so Israel has to retaliate to protect its civilians who are hiding in bomb shelters now. That's reasonable.
then I guess this war will never end until total annihilation.

sure why not? TV and front pages will be full of dead Israelis especially women and children and then Arab countries including Palestinians will start condemning Hamas and Hamas will lose international support and funding.

but no... the front pages are full of dead Palestinian children killed by Israelis.

then I guess this war will never end until total annihilation.

And they still haven't learned you don't mess with the Zohan

And they still haven't learned you don't mess with the Zohan

Zohan wouldn't be engaged in this senseless war. that's why he opened up a beauty palor and accepted all kinds of customers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back