Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not presuming to tell Israel how to defend itself.

perhaps you shouldn't ask a question that you do not have a knowledge in. Asking me if I have been to Israel when you have never been there? *chuckle* that's just comical.

I am expressing my opinion, not telling Israel what to do. Can I do that? As you said... Israel has been doing this for a long time. All I see is destruction and injustice. So when will Israel ever figure it out and try something different? like....... taking a high road?

the past is almost irrelevant now. what's important and what matters right now is how Israel handles it. If Israel is to have a peaceful future, Israel will have to act wisely and with wisdom right now.

Simply just retaliating after attack is... well - weak to me. Bombing and leveling Palestine is a surefire way to ensure that Israel will eventually cease to exist as a country. Both British and Americans are already strained with 2 wars. Israel-Palestine thing is another war that they do not want to deal with and they may not be able to help them.

Yup, The Jewish population was minority under Ottoman Empire and Muslims treat Jewish better than Christians in Germany that where Hitler made a lot of damage to Jewish. Muslims went changed from positive to negative when UN created a land for Israel and Palestine so pulled into wars and many conflicts.

Now, Hamas made Palestinians look bad and the conflict goes worse now. It is just like Hezbollah in Lebanon.

perhaps you shouldn't ask a question that you do not have a knowledge in.

I am expressing my opinion, not telling Israel what to do. Can I do that? As you said... Israel has been doing this for a long time. All I see is destruction and injustice. So when will Israel ever figure it out and try something different? like....... taking a high road?

But you haven't spent any time in Israel, so why are you presuming to know what is going on over there? :hmm:

But you haven't spent any time in Israel, so why are you presuming to know what is going on over there? :hmm:

He's free to make an opinion about Israel, so why are you bother with those?

You have never spent any time in there either and yet..... why all these chest-thumping patriotism for Israelis? what do you know about it? why do you care? are you Jewish? or are you just rooting for anybody who kill Muslims?

You have never spent any time in there either and yet..... why all these chest-thumping patriotism for Israelis? what do you know about it? why do you care? are you Jewish? or are you just rooting for anybody who kill Muslims?

Why are you presuming what my experiences may or may not be? Furthermore, why presume I am for or against something? :hmm:

Are you anti-semitic?

Why are you presuming what my experiences may or may not be?
so have you been to Haifa, Jerusalem, or Tel Aviv? and why is it important anyway?

Furthermore, why presume I am for or against something? :hmm:
Presume? You have stated it many times in many threads for past few years.

Are you anti-semitic?
I am against what Israelis are doing. Americans have repeatedly warned Israelis to exercise with extreme restraint. It's wearing their patience thin. Americans do not need another war on their hands. All it takes is a high road and start talking with them.

What Hamas did was wrong and criminal. But why tarnish it and make them a victim if you start going overkill? ie - for every single dead Israeli, they will kill 10 Palestinians.

so have you been to Haifa, Jerusalem, or Tel Aviv? and why is it important anyway?

I am against what Israelis are doing. Americans have repeatedly warned Israelis to exercise with extreme restraint. It's wearing their patience thin. Americans do not need another war on their hands. All it takes is a high road and start talking with them.

What Hamas did was wrong and criminal. But why tarnish it and make them a victim if you start going overkill? ie - for every single dead Israeli, they will kill 10 Palestinians.

Again, I am going to ask, why are you presuming to know what is going on in Israel if you have never spent any time there?

Again, I am going to ask, why are you presuming to know what is going on in Israel if you have never spent any time there?

such as?

and have you been to Haifa, Jerusalem, or Tel Aviv?

Our taxes goes to help the Israel?

I have a lot of respect to Jewish people and Palestinians, but I have zero respect to Hamas, and Jewish people who are anti-muslim, extremist view.

I'm sure that Jiro has same side.

such as?

and have you been to Haifa, Jerusalem, or Tel Aviv?

You are arguing in a circle without answering a very important question ... why do YOU presume to know what is going on in Israel if you have never been there?
What are your sources?

Emerging Anti-Israel Trends and Tactics on Campus: Introduction

Emerging Anti-Israel Trends and Tactics on Campus

In the 2010-11 academic year, university and college campuses across the United States were host to a variety of campaigns, tours and programs designed to demonize Israel and portray Israelis as the aggressors and the perpetuators of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Much of the anti-Israel activity that takes place every year on dozens of college campuses is not new. "Israeli Apartheid Week" events and other programs supporting boycott and divestment campaigns against Israel have taken place on a consistent basis in the last few years and will likely continue in the future.

In the past year, however, some new trends have emerged. These trends include anti-Israel student groups' increasing refusal to dialogue with their pro-Israel counterparts, support for international "break the siege" of Gaza campaigns and a greater incidence of university departments sponsoring explicit anti-Israel events. These efforts, which are likely to continue in the coming school year, require carefully articulated responses and counter-programming by pro-Israel advocates on campus.

The growing strength of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), the primary organizer of anti-Israel events on campus, presents one of the biggest challenges. In 2010-11, new SJP chapters were created at Tufts University, Ohio University and the University of Vermont and there are now SJP chapters on more than 75 campuses across the country.

In addition, there are signs that the disparate SJP chapters, which are not formally unified under a national umbrella organization, are beginning to coordinate their efforts more closely. In October, a national SJP conference will take place at Columbia University. Organizers of the conference, titled "Students Confronting Apartheid," state specifically that one of the goals of the conference is to "develop coordination and cooperation between different student groups working for justice in Palestine."

Much of the increased role and organization of SJP can be traced to the efforts of American Muslims for Palestine, a Chicago-based organization that has committed its resources to coordinating campus anti-Israel activity on campus via SJP. In the past year, AMP invited representatives from many SJP chapters to two conferences and has organized conferences for regional SJP groups.

One early indication that AMP's campus efforts will continue is its 2011 Thanksgiving Weekend conference, called "A New Era for Activism," which will include an "SJP track" as part of the program.

These developments contribute to the growing efforts to delegitimize Israel on campus and present new challenges for pro-Israel groups working to present a positive message about Israel.

You are arguing in a circle without answering a very important question ... why do YOU presume to know what is going on in Israel if you have never been there?
What are your sources?

Why are you arguing like baby?

Two babies got in fought, so that's enough and you will grab my thread into locked. :roll:

What are your sources?

have you been to Haifa, Jerusalem, or Tel Aviv?

See? A perfect circle you cannot break.

that's great. so so have you been to Haifa, Jerusalem, or Tel Aviv?

that's not what I asked. looks like I'll have to presume that you have never ever been there.

that's not what I asked. looks like I'll have to presume that you have never ever been there.

yes, presuming is what you are good at. :giggle:

I will "assume" you are anti-semitic then. You have certainly promulgated anti semitic talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back