Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, presuming is what you are good at. :giggle:

I will "assume" you are anti-semitic then.

:lol:

you have basically proved my statement correct and your own statement incorrect. what a night.

and I didn't realize that I am not allowed to express my free will opinion in this country.... something called Amendment One. oopsie daisy!

Steinhauer and Jiro,

Please could you keep this thread clean and I don't want this thread got locked up because both of you are fought over Israel.

Thanks.

:lol:

you have basically proved my statement correct and your own statement incorrect. what a night.

and I didn't realize that I am not allowed to express my free will opinion in this country.... something called Amendment One. oopsie daisy!

I never said you were not allowed to express your opinion. You presumed I said that. I was just trying to determine if your presumptions came from experience - but nope .. they are not from experience.

Steinhauer and Jiro,

Please could you keep this thread clean and I don't want this thread got locked up because both of you are fought over Israel.

Thanks.

I am not fighting - just asking questions. :wave:

Would you like me to invite an IDF soldier to participate in this thread?

I never said you were not allowed to express your opinion. You presumed I said that. I was just trying to determine if your presumptions came from experience - but nope .. they are not from experience.

is there any point in asking such question when you have never experienced it yourself?

is there any point in asking such question when you have never experienced it yourself?

Yes, there is a point. Sorry you missed it the first time.

I was just wondering if you had ever lived through constant bombardment or had a family member killed in a suicide bombing that's all.

Maybe you don't have a large extended family like the rest of the world seems to enjoy since they were killed in the Holocaust?

you've already invalidated your own point by your own hypocrisy. and you've just stated that I am free to express my opinion.

so I am expressing my opinion that Israelis should rethink its policy and take a high road instead of continuing this farce that has continued to failed them for decades.

I was just wondering if you had ever lived through constant bombardment or had a family member killed in a suicide bombing that's all.

I can ask same for Palestinians and also how it's like being treated like second-class citizen and being treated like they're in Nazi country. oh and being told to get out and having your own home bulldozed by Israelies.

I am not fighting - just asking questions. :wave:

Would you like me to invite an IDF soldier to participate in this thread?

Alldeaf is forum that open to everyone to discuss in civil matter.

Palestinians should overthrow their own government - Hamas because they're a known terrorist organization. Palestinians should seriously reconsider how would they proceed ahead with this toward peace. Voting for a known terrorist organization as the "President" is not a good start.

and Israelis should cease its aggressive policy that is killing innocent people and allow Arabs to live like everybody else in Jerusalem. I think they should at least think about sharing Jerusalem with everybody else and not claim it as their own city.

you've already invalidated your own point by your own hypocrisy. and you've just stated that I am free to express my opinion.

so I am expressing my opinion that Israelis should rethink its policy and take a high road instead of continuing this farce that has continued to failed them for decades.

See, you missed the point. Self defense is not a farce. Since you have admitted you have no idea what an average Israeli experiences, wouldn't you agree that your opinion is based on no real experience at all?

Palestinians should overthrow their own government - Hamas because they're a known terrorist organization. Palestinians should seriously reconsider how would they proceed ahead with this toward peace. Voting for a known terrorist organization as the "President" is not a good start.

and Israelis should cease its aggressive policy that is killing innocent people and allow Arabs to live like everybody else in Jerusalem. I think they should at least think about sharing Jerusalem with everybody else and not claim it as their own city.

Israel is not the aggressor - you learned this from having no experience. In other words, you have no clue what you are talking about.

See, you missed the point. Self defense is not a farce. Since you have admitted you have no idea what an average Israeli experiences, wouldn't you agree that your opinion is based on no real experience at all?

do you?

Maybe you don't have a large extended family like the rest of the world seems to enjoy since they were killed in the Holocaust?

*chuckle*

spoken like a true ethnocentric buffoon... did you forget about Japanese occupation and Korean War?

Israel is not the aggressor - you learned this from having no experience. In other words, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I've never said Israel is not the aggressor. Retaliation does not make Israel an aggressor but they should reconsider the scale of its retaliation.

and why don't you balance this out by inviting a Palestinian to participate in this thread too?

That's very pro-Israel comment rather than being neutral.

Nope. Did you forget about the constant bombardment on the people you deemed to be aggressive?

Yes. that's what Israelis have been doing on nearly daily basis for decades.

Israelis have fighter jets. Palestinians have rocks. Hamas have suicide bombers. big difference.

Yes. that's what Israelis have been doing on nearly daily basis for decades.

In retaliation to being bombed. (your anti-semitism just came glaring through the facade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back