Is Michael Moore a Hypocrite and a Liar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yizuman;1950770[B said:
]Yep[/B] and no one wants to hire me due to my severe back injuries, psoriasis that not only attack my skin, but also inflames and infects my joints (contracted fingers for one).

In short, I am in alot of pain, 24/7 and constantly medicated which makes me sleepy every now and then. I feel like a 100 year old man. :giggle:

I'm not complaining at all, I take life in stride. I have no qualms about people being rich and being poor. I'm very content with what I have, although I do worry from time to time in making sure that not only I, but also my bedridden wife has all that we need. Part of my "job" as being a husband and provider in the best of my ability.

I do, however, have a problem with whiners that complain that they don't have enough and they want more. So I'm most certainly am not one of the 1% nor am I one of the 99%. I am just ME.

Yiz

Danged conservatives! Work is a four letter word to them!:laugh2: Careful the slurs you throw out, Yiz. They come back to bite you in the azz!

You can't back any of that up. Have you ever considered fiction writing as a career?

Oh I wish, but somebody already beat me to it...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Do-As-Say-Not-Hypocrisy/dp/0385513496]Amazon.com: Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy (9780385513494): Peter Schweizer: Books[/ame]

It's all there, documentations provided.

Yiz

Yep and no one wants to hire me due to my severe back injuries, psoriasis that not only attack my skin, but also inflames and infects my joints (contracted fingers for one).

In short, I am in alot of pain, 24/7 and constantly medicated which makes me sleepy every now and then. I feel like a 100 year old man. :giggle:

I'm not complaining at all, I take life in stride. I have no qualms about people being rich and being poor. I'm very content with what I have, although I do worry from time to time in making sure that not only I, but also my bedridden wife has all that we need. Part of my "job" as being a husband and provider in the best of my ability.

I do, however, have a problem with whiners that complain that they don't have enough and they want more. So I'm most certainly am not one of the 1% nor am I one of the 99%. I am just ME.

Yiz
Maybe you're one of the 53% then? The only person I see whining here is you.

Danged conservatives! Work is a four letter word to them!:laugh2: Careful the slurs you throw out, Yiz. They come back to bite you in the azz!

I'm not complaining, you are.... :giggle:

Yiz

I'm not complaining, you are.... :giggle:

Yiz

You were complaining about liberals and thinking work was a 4 letter word. Takes a lot of guts to make remarks like that when you don't work.

You were complaining about liberals and thinking work was a 4 letter word. Takes a lot of guts to make remarks like that when you don't work.

He says liberal... liberal... liberal... liberal... liberal... over million times.

Indiana is nothing but just very similar to Alabama, known as Midwest of the South. :lol:

Those who cannot create anything of value tear down others who do. This guy's like the Joan Rivers of the literary world.

Look, I'm not saying Moore couldn't be classified in the top 1% which holds a significant portion of the nations wealth, but your own logic is flawed. By your logic(I read the story on this), you need to make 380,000 a year, however, nobody is including net worth in that equation. You can say he is really rich, but the argument is about income. For sure, he was in the 1% and probably will be again, no doubt.

Micheal Moore is a showman and the only thing that matters is the show, he is no different than Fox news.

I think it would be more accurate to call him a con man, but that's my opinion.

Sensational story telling for profit is nothing new...

Writers wouldn't write dirt if it didn't sell. Not my kind of reading, though.

Now I have a picture in my head of Gomer running down the streets of Mayberry yelling, "citizen's arreaast, citizen's arreaast!":laugh2:

No law against it...

Each state, with the exception of North Carolina, permits citizen arrests if the commission of a felony is witnessed by the arresting citizen, or when a citizen is asked to assist in the apprehension of a suspect by police. The application of state laws varies widely with respect to misdemeanors, breaches of the peace, and felonies not witnessed by the arresting party. For example, Arizona law allows a citizen's arrest if the arrestor has personally witnessed the offense occurring. [35]

American citizens do not carry the authority or enjoy the legal protections held by police officers, and are held to the principle of strict liability before the courts of civil- and criminal law including, but not limited to, any infringement of another's rights.[36] Nonetheless many citizens' arrests are popular news stories.[37]

Though North Carolina General Statutes have no provision for citizens' arrests, detention by private persons is permitted and applies to both private citizens and police officers outside their jurisdiction.[38] Detention is permitted where probable cause exists that one has committed a felony, breach of peace, physical injury to another person, or theft or destruction of property.[39] Detention is different from an arrest in that in a detention the detainee may not be transported without consent.

Source: Citizen's arrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My brother engaged a citizen arrest against a drunk guy outside of a bar who was beating a woman because she rejected his advances for sex.

Yiz

Look, I'm not saying Moore couldn't be classified in the top 1% which holds a significant portion of the nations wealth, but your own logic is flawed. By your logic(I read the story on this), you need to make 380,000 a year, however, nobody is including net worth in that equation. You can say he is really rich, but the argument is about income. For sure, he was in the 1% and probably will be again, no doubt.

Micheal Moore is a showman and the only thing that matters is the show, he is no different than Fox news.

I think it would be more accurate to call him a con man, but that's my opinion.

Sensational story telling for profit is nothing new...

Ah, a refreshing reply. Thank you.

Even while a person makes 380,000 a year, one can save enough each year from 1989 (his first film) to his latest (2010 I believe). One who is financially savvy can make 50 million over time.

Hell, anyone can become a millionaire if you work hard at it, instead of just standing there coveting other people's money. Thankfully I don't carry a coveting heart, but rather just be content instead.

I whole heartily agree he's a con man, expanding a con if you are making more than $340,000 a year, you are the 1%, according to the Liberal reports.

Occupy Wall Street: Who is the top 1% for income? - Oct. 20, 2011

MM has a hella lot more than $340,000 in his bank.

Yiz

Ah, a refreshing reply. Thank you.

Even while a person makes 380,000 a year, one can save enough each year from 1989 (his first film) to his latest (2010 I believe). One who is financially savvy can make 50 million over time.

Hell, anyone can become a millionaire if you work hard at it, instead of just standing there coveting other people's money. Thankfully I don't carry a coveting heart, but rather just be content instead.

I whole heartily agree he's a con man, expanding a con if you are making more than $340,000 a year, you are the 1%, according to the Liberal reports.

Occupy Wall Street: Who is the top 1% for income? - Oct. 20, 2011

MM has a hella lot more than $340,000 in his bank.

Yiz

Why don't you work hard at it and earn your own million instead of hating those who do? It would be a lot more productive use of your time.

Nope, not complaining. Nice try.

I'm pointing out flaws and fallacies in their so called "logic". One that makes it hard for an individual to see through the forest for the trees.

Not my fault that no one is hiring me because of my physical condition, nor will I blame them for refusing to hire me, no, I won't do it.

Blaming leads to bitterness and I don't want that in my life. Period.

Yiz

How you know what he have in bank? Maybe he donate all to charity. How you know?

Nope, not complaining. Nice try.

I'm pointing out flaws and fallacies in their so called "logic". One that makes it hard for an individual to see through the forest for the trees.

Not my fault that no one is hiring me because of my physical condition, nor will I blame them for refusing to hire me, no, I won't do it.

Blaming leads to bitterness and I don't want that in my life. Period.

Yiz

There is more fallacy in your logic. You are a conservative. You don't work. Yet you want to imply that liberals are lazy.

Not my fault. Not my fault. The classic excuse. You are already consumed by bitterness. No room for more.

And you're laughing over a beaten woman and yet said vile and derogatory comments towards me over a abortion issue because I refused to allow emotions to override my logic (I stated emotions is not a reliable source of information, logic is and I stand by that belief) while trying to use a flawed argument in regards to aborting babies that is a byproduct of rape.

Thanks for sharing your frame of mind.

Very nice...

Yiz

There is more fallacy in your logic. You are a conservative. You don't work. Yet you want to imply that liberals are lazy.

Wow, how is a severely injured person who has tried to look for work that gets rejected time and time again ends up with a label as "lazy"? :confused:

Yiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back