Is Michael Moore a Hypocrite and a Liar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the protestors are going to turn into ZOMBIES. :shock:

Hey, I have a poster that is the official government poster on how to defend yourself from zombies. Seriously!:P

But the police are going to have to change tactics. Tear gas won't touch a zombie, even if you blast them in the head with the canister.

I must refer to my copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, in which Elizabeth Bennett kicks ass. :lol:

What you provided doesn't prove his net worth of $50 million.

It adds up, starting in the late 1980s to today.

His first film was, "Roger and Me" which was released in 1989, add the number of films over the years and his last ficial report was in 2010 stated 50 million.

Years of hard work can get you 50 million from 1989 to today. "Work" seems to be a four letter word to Liberals these days.

Yiz

What you provided doesn't prove his net worth of $50 million.
How many million does he need to have to be in the 1%?

How many stocks does he need to own to be considered a capitalist?

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the $50 million. Stop beating around the bush, we all know how much you despise the man and how far you'll go to discredit him.

I'm not against capitalists who play by the rules and win. I'm against the cheaters who lose money and demand that taxpayers bail them out.

Uh oh! Thread jacking incoming. Only cowards thread jacks. They just turn tail and try to change the subject.

When confronted with the truth and pure simple logic, their brains crash and burns in horrifying detail. Not pretty, not pretty at all.

Yiz

His first film was, "Roger and Me" which was released in 1989, add the number of films over the years and his last ficial report was in 2010 stated 50 million.

Years of hard work can get you 50 million from 1989 to today. "Work" seems to be a four letter word to Liberals these days.

Yiz

It doesn't prove anything.

Yiz, you need a personality transplant.

Years of hard work can get you 50 million from 1989 to today. "Work" seems to be a four letter word to Liberals these days.Yiz

Aren't you without a job?

Yep, Michael Moore claimed for many years he doesn't own stocks and with a little help from the Freedom of Information Act, one can request documentations of a person's IRS report file. (such requests for that sort of information will cost alot of money to ask for, totally out of my league to get.)

He owns Halliburton, other defense contractors and some of the same companies he has attacked over the years.

Yep, not only a liar, but also a hypocrite as well. Fits his personality quite well.

Yiz

Yep, Michael Moore claimed for many years he doesn't own stocks and with a little help from the Freedom of Information Act, one can request documentations of a person's IRS report file. (such requests for that sort of information will cost alot of money to ask for, totally out of my league to get.)

He owns Halliburton, other defense contractors and some of the same companies he has attacked over the years.

Yep, not only a liar, but also a hypocrite as well. Fits his personality quite well.

Yiz

If you don't have evidence to back up your claims, we have no reason to believe anything you claim.

The Freedom of Information Act applies only to information and documents held by the U.S. government. You can't make a private citizen tell you anything.

Remember when you were a kid and you made a citizen's arrest on another kid? You can do that, I guess. lol

Yiz

You can't back any of that up. Have you ever considered fiction writing as a career?

The Freedom of Information Act applies only to information and documents held by the U.S. government. You can't make a private citizen tell you anything.

Remember when you were a kid and you made a citizen's arrest on another kid? You can do that, I guess. lol

Now I have a picture in my head of Gomer running down the streets of Mayberry yelling, "citizen's arreaast, citizen's arreaast!":laugh2:

Now I have a picture in my head of Gomer running down the streets of Mayberry yelling, "citizen's arreaast, citizen's arreaast!":laugh2:

I think if yiz were to attempt that, he'd get committed by men in white coats. :giggle:

Aren't you without a job?

Yep and no one wants to hire me due to my severe back injuries, psoriasis that not only attack my skin, but also inflames and infects my joints (contracted fingers for one).

In short, I am in alot of pain, 24/7 and constantly medicated which makes me sleepy every now and then. I feel like a 100 year old man. :giggle:

I'm not complaining at all, I take life in stride. I have no qualms about people being rich and being poor. I'm very content with what I have, although I do worry from time to time in making sure that not only I, but also my bedridden wife has all that we need. Part of my "job" as being a husband and provider in the best of my ability.

I do, however, have a problem with whiners that complain that they don't have enough and they want more. So I'm most certainly am not one of the 1% nor am I one of the 99%. I am just ME.

Yiz

I don't think that Michael Moore is hypocrite but I do know him being very unfriendly to gun rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back