Is Mayflower Sprouting a Bud?

Meg said:
Lev,dont let her do ANYTHING, ya hear? :nono: You treat her like Queen everyday! :squint:

Yes ma'am. :|

Meg said:
Awesome!

Now Mayflower has her own personal slave for 9 months :) Lev,dont let her do ANYTHING, ya hear? :nono: You treat her like Queen everyday! :squint:

I really hope this goes well for you both :hug:

i am with you megs!!! :D

Mayflower is 5 weeks? :aw: Awww Congs! both of you :hug:

I hope all goes smooth through the pregnancy. :fingersx: I'll keep you guys in my prayer. :ily:

Mayflower, Take care of yourself, Don't overdoing too much work, and get some rest sweetie ;)

I cannot wait for the beauitful baby to come out in Dec.... :applause:

Keep us update! We care!.. :grouphug: :ily:

Congrats, Lev and Mayflower! :) Best wishes to both of you on your upcoming bundle of joy. :)

:applause: :fingersx: all ur althrough 40 weeks (after 37 weeks OK and before 42 weeks too ;) )

Attachments

• congrats.gif
    congrats.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 13
congrats mayflower and chimp... hope things go smooth for next 9 months.. and consider the baby ur miracle gift ;) cuz it's like around xmas time didn't u guys realize? :D

Of course we realized that! That was the first thing out of my mouth when I heard the date—"a Christmas baby!" And little Bonzo or Bonzetta is NOT going to get screwed on presents like other Christmas kids—that chimp will get DOUBLE presents every year.

Levonian said:
Of course we realized that! That was the first thing out of my mouth when I heard the date—"a Christmas baby!" And little Bonzo or Bonzetta is NOT going to get screwed on presents like other Christmas kids—that chimp will get DOUBLE presents every year.

u have a good point! so ur chimp will be happy to get double presents for chirstmas and of course more $$ if that u wonder ;) but it's all good..:D

Levonian said:
I like the way you think! ^5 My daughter was born on December 17, 2003. Best Christmas present ever!

Wow that's awesome!! Congratulate Lev and Mayflower :hug: :hug: ....

Why, that's fantastic news!

I'm SO glad for you two. I know the child will be a very lucky kid.

When the child's reached the age where they can eat solid food. We'll send you boxes of bananas! :giggle:

Congratulations! :applause:

Yay another one of the chimp on the way. Geez it sure gotta be lot of banana and noise. LOL Good luck and Mayflower go sit and put your feet up. Let your king do the work for ya. :D

I know Levonian and Mayflower would be wonderful parents because they are sweet people. :aw:

Levonian, If you have a boy would you decorate the baby's room with chimps? Or would that be for a girl too? ;)

Mayflower said:
Thanks, Bullym0m.
I personally find Down Syndrome children adorable and very special. I went to school with a number of them in my childhood. There would have to be more than just Down Syndrome for me to consider abortion. So far everything is looking good and hopes it will continue that way throughout the pregnancy. :)

*Breaking tears happy* you would love giving a child big challenge.. No matter what... You're the best!

If suppose your child is healther then perfect! Let's count fingers/toes and seeing tiny baby everything what really meant to you welcomed around the arms w/your newest baby. Hey wait til full term preggy and ready for prepare your baby incoming. *wink* Wishes you all the best!

Keep update how's your preggy term so far.. I'd love to hear all the rest..

If you want join new another Deaf Forum where is New parent and Deaf parent peoples who love feedbacks. If you want to.. Pm'ed me.. *wink*
Worth Challenge to get know and more information too. :)

To everyone who has posted here,

I would like to thank you all for your congrats and best wishes, but mostly for your support. We are very excited with our special miracle here. Both of us are very nervous right now, which is very normal in our situation. Most of all, we are looking forward to our future as a new family. :angel:

Cheri said:
Levonian, If you have a boy would you decorate the baby's room with chimps? Or would that be for a girl too? ;)

I'm not sure. It's already starting to look like a zoo at our house. Right now we have two poodles, 2 crested geckos, one chinchilla, an 80 gallon fish tank, two forty gallon tanks, 3 or 4 small tanks, and an African Grey. And were planning to add another chinchilla and maybe some black bear hamsters. So I'm not too sure if I want to decorate little Bonzo's room safari style. But there's one thing I am sure of - he or she will learn to read on Curious George. :) And all of our children will grow up to have respect and concern for the vanishing species of the world, particularly the primates.

Back