Is Mayflower Sprouting a Bud?

Levonian

Reaction score
Mayflower is two weeks late! We don’t know whether to be :fingersx: or :Ohno:. She’s gonna stop at the drugstore after work and pick up an e.p.t. kit. We think it’s probably just a false alarm, but we’ll know for sure soon enough. We’ll keep y’all posted!

Levonian said:
Mayflower is two weeks late! We don’t know whether to be :fingersx: or :Ohno:. She’s gonna stop at the drugstore after work and pick up an e.p.t. kit. We think it’s probably just a false alarm, but we’ll know for sure soon enough. We’ll keep y’all posted!

Whooohoooooooooooo! :dance: :dance: Let me know how it goes tonight! :fingersx:

Ooooh!!!! A baby chimp? Is there gonna be a baby chimp???? ;)

Awww Levonian!!! What are your thoughts on this? :) Are ya excited? Hopeful?

I wish you and Mayflower the best!

Malfoyish said:
Awww Levonian!!! What are your thoughts on this? :) Are ya excited? Hopeful?

Well, half of me is tap dancing on cloud 9, and the other half is peeing in my pants. But it’s still too early to be making any hasty conclusions. We gotta wait ‘til tomorrow and see if the dot turns blue. :)

Awwwwwwwwwwww wish you the best of luck. Hummmmmmmmmm a baby chimp would be a wonderful addition to your family. Let us know. :hug:

Levonian said:
Well, half of me is tap dancing on cloud 9, and the other half is peeing in my pants. But it’s still too early to be making any hasty conclusions. We gotta wait ‘til tomorrow and see if the dot turns blue. :)

Did she start craving for strange foods lately? Such as pickles with peanut butter or chalk? Heh

Yes, she says she feels different. And her appearance is changing. Her skin looks younger and healthier.

Oh My, you certainly have a gentleman way with words.. :)

Levonian said:

Aww :hug: Hope it turns blue. :)

A baby chimp.... Aww

Mayflower just called me from work—she’s spotting. Looks like a false alarm, folks. :(

Levonian said:
Mayflower just called me from work—she’s spotting. Looks like a false alarm, folks. :(
awww, then that will be bedwork time for you guys! ;)

Better luck next time and don't give up. I am sure there is the right time along the way. :D

Aww shucks but at least you have a very good excuse for practicing harder and more frequently ;)

Levonian said:

Actually-- during a pregnancy you still can spot.

Source here:
Bleeding During Pregnancy: Some women can continue to have light periods or spotting during pregnancy, especially the first few months

You can check on Pregnancy Calender on Website like ParentCenter.com, Yahoo, or others. They have 2 things are Period Date and Due Date. So she can figure it out and see if her period missing and possible to get pregnant. Or otherwise go to Dr and get free Test to save your money to not buy EPT in store. I always went to DR and get free test. I have nothing worry about to pay pregnancy test in stores.
Mommyof3

Back