Is Mayflower Sprouting a Bud?

DreamDeaf said:
Mr and Mrs Chimp -

Here's hoping everying goes well and that you'll have a bundle of joy...
images864jj.gif
in about 9 months!

:slap:
trying to scare them!?!? and that's so gross with that green snot! :dizzy: :lol:

Levonian said:
Well, let’s not jump to any hasty conclusions. I’m 43, and Mayflower is 46. So we’re both prepared for the possibility of a miscarriage. All we can do right now is keep our fingers crossed. :fingersx:

I'm sorry, yes you are right!...

Dont kick my arse, Levo and Mayflower...but err you guy want lots of little
chimpees runnin around?...if you dont mind, then try fertility pills......
yikes..........runnin for cover.................................-------------->>>>>
just kiddin ya...................

Defee said:
Dont kick my arse, Levo and Mayflower...but err you guy want lots of little
chimpees runnin around?...if you dont mind, then try fertility pills......
yikes..........runnin for cover.................................-------------->>>>>
just kiddin ya...................

i was thinking the same thing!!! :thumb: :lol:

or in vitro!?!?
:D

It’s official: Mayflower is 5 weeks pregnant, and the due date is December 19. :applause: I’m gonna be a very nervous monkey for the next few months. :Ohno: We still have to get past the first trimester and the amniocentesis hurdle. If it’s a Down Syndrome baby, we will abort. :( You may be seeing a lot less of me in the next few weeks and months, as I’m going to have to start busting my ass to get some stuff done and get a bigger cash flow going. I won’t have much time for my beloved message boards anymore. But alldeaf is still my number one board, so if I have just a little time for chatting, I’ll stop by here first. :thumb:

Don't abort.. Down Syndrome... Can be smart a child.. who knows..
Down Syndrome is cute and adorable. Can be fun too.. worth experience challenge.
Up to you.... Rest of you guys congrats!! Be faith for 9 mos preggy term. :)

God gifted you happiness new seeds family....

Bullym0m said:
Down Syndrome is cute and adorable. Can be fun too.. worth experience challenge.

Yes, I know that. Maybe I shouldn’t have said what I said—maybe it was just fear talking. We’ll deal with it when the time comes, if it does come. But hey—I’m keeping my outlook positive right now. :)

Bullym0m said:
Up to you.... Rest of you guys congrats!! Be faith for 9 mos preggy term. :)

God gifted you happiness new seeds family....

Thanks, Bullym0m.
I personally find Down Syndrome children adorable and very special. I went to school with a number of them in my childhood. There would have to be more than just Down Syndrome for me to consider abortion. So far everything is looking good and hopes it will continue that way throughout the pregnancy. :)

Levonian said:
It’s official: Mayflower is 5 weeks pregnant, and the due date is December 19. :applause: I’m gonna be a very nervous monkey for the next few months. :Ohno: We still have to get past the first trimester and the amniocentesis hurdle. If it’s a Down Syndrome baby, we will abort. :( You may be seeing a lot less of me in the next few weeks and months, as I’m going to have to start busting my ass to get some stuff done and get a bigger cash flow going. I won’t have much time for my beloved message boards anymore. But alldeaf is still my number one board, so if I have just a little time for chatting, I’ll stop by here first. :thumb:
Three cheers for monkey family! ;)

Dear Levonian & Mayflower,

Congratulations! Very exciting news!

I will pray that all goes well for your pregnancy. :hug:

Levonian said:

CONGRATS to you and mayflower!!! :hug:
a lil chimpie on the way!! yippeeeee!!! :D

Mayflower said:
Thanks, Bullym0m.
I personally find Down Syndrome children adorable and very special. I went to school with a number of them in my childhood. There would have to be more than just Down Syndrome for me to consider abortion. So far everything is looking good and hopes it will continue that way throughout the pregnancy. :)

mayflower.. look at my previous post to your dear hubby!!!
CONGRATS!!!
:hug:

when you guys announced a few days ago that you guys might be preggers.. i figured the due date would be in december.. and i was RIGHT!!! YIPPEEE!!! :giggle: AND sags are great people FYI!!! :thumb:

are you experiencing morning sickness or anything???

Levonian said:

Wow, Congrats, Levonian and Mayflower!! Maybe consider me and BBNT as AD godparents to your little chimp?? :thumb:

Awesome!

Now Mayflower has her own personal slave for 9 months :) Lev,dont let her do ANYTHING, ya hear? :nono: You treat her like Queen everyday! :squint:

I really hope this goes well for you both :hug:

Oddball said:
Wow, Congrats, Levonian and Mayflower!! Maybe consider me and BBNT as AD godparents to your little chimp?? :thumb:

Well, I’m not so sure about that. I don’t have a problem with you being our little chimplet’s Godmother, but I’m not so sure about bbnt. I’m concerned about bbnt’s complete lack of external genitalia—it might cause some gender identification issues. What if the other chimp kids ask him what his daddy is? Little Bonzo might have a hard time explaining that he doesn’t have a mommy and a daddy—he has a mommy and a neuter. But we’ll consider it if we don’t get a better offer.

Back