Is Mayflower Sprouting a Bud?

Wow, that's scary... hope it won't be bad. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Awww..Levon and Mayflower...it is probably nothing serious...so dont worry
too much and you both are in my thoughts and prayers! Im sure everything will be just fine..keep us posted! :fingersx:

Mayflower miscarried tonight.:( We're both pretty bummed right now. But we're going to keep trying over and over and over again as many times as it takes. We're gonna have a little chimplet, dammit! I promised Mayflower that next time we'll have nothing but good news to post here. :)

Levonian said:
Mayflower miscarried tonight.:( We're both pretty bummed right now. But we're going to keep trying over and over and over again as many times as it takes. We're gonna have a little chimplet, dammit! I promised Mayflower that next time we'll have nothing but good news to post here. :)

Awwww :tears: I am so sorry! I am also bummed out too. I was hoping things would be in the next level of her seeing her tummy big with a baby chimp inside. :( I hope next time you guys would have better luck. I mean it with all my heart. :hug:

And by the way ^Angel^ wanted me to tell you she very sorry too. and She hopes that somedays you both would have happiness news with the next one.

She wants to give you both a hug too so here it is :grouphug:

Levonian said:
Oh no... I am sorry to hear that. I hope you guys would have better luck next time...

So Sorry. It is hard to have a miscarriage. (had one myself). You will always try again for another child.

best of Luck, rest a lot. Because it will be emotional roller coaster.

Oh dear....

I'm very sorry to hear about this. :(

I was excited as you when I learn the wonderful annonncement from you both to have baby this December... We can't wait to see baby chimps. :(

You both have my :hug:

Next time will be luck.... Cross the finger for you both.

:( sorry to hear that I know that feeling. I went thru 3 times and it was no fun but at least my mircle son come to my life in 1996. It was the joy of my life. Dont give up just keep trying. :hug:

Levonian said:

I am sooo very sorry....I hope you get your chimplet very very soon...now tell mayflower to rest up, you gotta lot of working to get back to...but seriously heres a hug :hug:

Deep my truly sorry about yours.. Btw, hopefully will come another and try again... Will come bless both of you guys have cute chimplet incoming near the future when will come ready and right time both of you guys.

Chin up! *smile* think all the way postive ways and happy thoughts.

:hug:

Im so sorry to hear that, Levon and Mayflower...
I know it is a sad time for you both..
You might try other options?

My condolences Lev and Mayflower.......things will be looking up for you down the road...hang in there!

Levonian said:

awww!!! i am so sorry!!! :( but hey!!! wait for a few weeks and try again!!! (and when it does happen... KEEP IT MUM! remember what we discussed recently!) ..

it happened to my dear friend last summer.. she was devastated too.. the dr told her no sex for 4 weeks until after her last period.. then they BANGED THE NIGHT :naughty: AFTER HER LAST PERIOD :giggle: .. and she finally got her bundle of joy last week!!! :applause: :)

here is my :hug: to you and mayflower

I know the upsetting feeling. I been through 6 miscarriages in the first 2 yrs of my marriage. But then it could be a blessing in disguise considering her present mental state and the status of our relationship.

Richard

Oh no I'm so sorry Lev and Mayflower... maybe things happened for a reason... Come to think of it, it could have been worse, ya know? I know you two would make wonderful parents! There's always second chances. :hug:

Levonian said:

Im sorry to hear that - I hope that the next time will be good news, and that there will be a little chimplet in the family.

Maybe a banana daquri would help her?

Thanks, everybody. :aw: I’m not discouraged—we’ll keep trying ‘til it happens, and if it doesn’t happen there’s always ebay. :mrgreen: But I feel confident now. Mayflower and I are going to spend all Summer getting into shape. We’re going to start eating right, and losing weight and getting more exercise. Next time we’re going to be ready. :thumb:

Back