Is GHOST really real?

Feel them around you? even when you're naking in the shower? :eek3:

lol you silly
no i tell them to leave me alone i go in shower then i can feel i am alone

i love ghost hunters, but the international?? jason and grant isnt in it....they are imitating them...dont like imitations...

Yes I believe in Ghosts/spirits/entities etc, whatever the vernacular. I believe there are both guadian angels and also evil spirit ghost who work for Satan. I have had experience with evil spirit in my presence, was most uncomfortable feelings, said prayer and asked that jesus Christ would compell the spirit to leave. Havent ever had situation like that since thankfully. I havent been witness to other spirits but inumarable times in hosptal where patient is dying soon, the patient will have converstions with (those who will be taking her beyond the veil) mostly passed family members. One very old patient who knew he was dying, I had him on a morphine drip to help sedate and increase level of comfort. Well he sat up fast and begins to introduce me to his other family who had passed on already. There were 3 different in there. This is something I believe in even without being witness, I believe, I dont have to see something-if I feel it is true I believe it.

I had something like tat happen to me. When my mom was in the hospital dying, she kept looking in the corner of the room. I asked her who she saw and she told me her mom, dad, and brother, all of whom were dead. I told her to go home with them and she died the next morning

I had something like tat happen to me. When my mom was in the hospital dying, she kept looking in the corner of the room. I asked her who she saw and she told me her mom, dad, and brother, all of whom were dead. I told her to go home with them and she died the next morning

Oh i am sorry.

I am not sure if I believe in them however I do think animals especially cats and dogs have a sixth sense, knowing and feeling something that we don't normally do. Ghosts? I'll believe it when I see it *shivering*

My Dad was in intensive care with emphysema and while my mother & sister were at his bedside, Dad said to them, "Who are all these people in the room?" Mum & sister looked at each other and said to Dad, "There's no-one else here, other than us".

From then on, my mother knew his time was up and 5 weeks later, he died.

My Dad was in intensive care with emphysema and while my mother & sister were at his bedside, Dad said to them, "Who are all these people in the room?" Mum & sister looked at each other and said to Dad, "There's no-one else here, other than us".

From then on, my mother knew his time was up and 5 weeks later, he died.

If I remember correctly, it's been over 20 years, that is pretty much what mom did too. She told me they were standing in the corner. I knew then that it wouldn't be long. Didn't make it any easier though. And I swear that I heard her calling me one day when I was putting clothes on the clothesline. It was sort of like a whisper and it sort of spooked me. I wish she would do it again though

If I remember correctly, it's been over 20 years, that is pretty much what mom did too. She told me they were standing in the corner. I knew then that it wouldn't be long. Didn't make it any easier though. And I swear that I heard her calling me one day when I was putting clothes on the clothesline. It was sort of like a whisper and it sort of spooked me. I wish she would do it again though

Don't let that incident spook you as you are very fortunate to have that opportunity. Just be open-minded. I find it difficult to keep my mind clear as my mind goes like a million miles an hour with thoughts going around. :lol:

When I was in bed with bronchitis 4 years ago and had trouble breathing. I was dozing around 8am, that's when I felt 2 taps on my shoulder to wake me up. Looked around, nobody there but was calm and realized it must have been Dad, warning me of my breathing difficulties which I had to rectify with hot steam/eucalyptus.

I am not sure if I believe in them however I do think animals especially cats and dogs have a sixth sense, knowing and feeling something that we don't normally do. Ghosts? I'll believe it when I see it *shivering*

Sorry now you made me shiver.

I am not spooked any more. I just wish she would do it again.. I would love to hear from her. I agree that animals can sense ghosts and stuff.

what other experiences have people had?

ghost? maybe but I do not call them ghosts, they are more alike us except they wear white long dress, some of them wear regular clothes, some of them wear alike monk, or more alike they are my guardian angels. I used to go to sleep and they touch me and woke me up and see them stand right next to my bed.

ghost? maybe but I do not call them ghosts, they are more alike us except they wear white long dress, some of them wear regular clothes, some of them wear alike monk, or more alike they are my guardian angels. I used to go to sleep and they touch me and woke me up and see them stand right next to my bed.

That is awesome. I have never seen anything, but had the experiences I wrote about before.One of the houses here in town was written about in a true ghost stories book and one day my ex asked me to go there. It was spooky. It is an old victorian type house and absolutely beautiful. When I got inside, I was amazed to see antique furniture pushed up against doors and windows. It was like they were trying to keep things out. Or maybe in. They invited me to go into the basement and I said No thanks

1-anything is possible until you prove otherwise...

2-if you believe that humans have a soul, why can't you believe that their soul (ghost) has not gone elsewhere because of unfinished business?

3-I strongly believe I saw three coming down the steps one night in a house I used to live in. The house was over a hundred years old at the time..

A story---
"My name is Brita, and I am 15. The story I'm going to tell happened last year and it involved my sister. My mom believes in ghosts and demons and she also practices witch craft. She had a book on raising demons and stuff. My sister would have been seven years old. The book was dangerous and my mom always told us not to even pick it up to open it. I would sometimes sneak away and just look through it and try to say the words, but never anything else.

My mom always tells me that I have a lot of power, and over the years I noticed that I can see ghosts and connect to them. I have my own that hangs around just to watch over me. That's another story though. My sister Anna took the book and was drawing symbols out of it. Just one symbol though, she drew it on the walls, door, on her skin even. My mom found her with the book and freaked. She took it away and I haven't seen it since then. That night though, Anna was sleeping on the couch while my dad and I were downstairs also. My dad was sitting watching TV and I was standing in the kitchen.

There was a black mass sitting beside Anna, to me it looked like a man wearing a trench coat and a hat. You couldn't see his face, he was all black too. He was sitting there, rubbing Anna's arm. My dad just sat there shocked but I stepped forward. The thing stood up and walked towards me. I just stood there and looked at it. It got right up to me, and gently touched my shoulder then dissolved.

Anna never even moved and she usually walks up at the slightest things, my dad just looked at me confused. We talked about it and told my mom too. She ran around the house and did all these "spells" and stuff. My dad put Anna to bed in their room and I just sat in my room for most of the night. I could feel the thing was there with me, but I wasn't scare nor did I feel in danger.

A couple nights after that my friend slept there, we were just talking and then she looked above me. Her colour drained and she started shaking and crying. I looked up and could only see a black shadow, but that was nothing new to me. I asked her what she saw, and she said it looked like me only dead, and my skin had gone a pale green colour. I brought her out of my room and she was fine after that, and I went back into my room to see if the shadow was still there. The man was sitting on my bed again he just got up and walked towards me, disappearing at the last second. I still see him sometimes, walking beside me or sitting in my room but he hasn't done anything to me or my sister."

Cool! :)

Back