Is GHOST really real?

me too katie i love ghosts but UFOs no sorry

katie yes since i was little :) and can feel presences around even i felt my 2 late cousins presences when i went to visit my aunt and uncle

I am certain there can be a ghost.

Does that mean every creepy thing is a ghost? Or that ghost stories are true?
Not all the time, no.

Yes, I do think ghosts or whatever they are, are real.

My 29 year old hearing daughter is like 'Jennifer Love Hewitt' the Ghost Whisperer and hears people talking to her but most of the time, she won't accept them. Only will accept deceased family members .... her deceased grandfather came to her 15 months ago to warn my husband of his failing health. Just a couple of months ago, he collapsed & is now being treated ... unbeknown to us, he was a walking time-bomb for a long time.

My daughter always tells us of these incidents she has often as we are not easily spooked by them. Even though, she does get some bad ones come through and tells them off. :rifle:

I find it fascinating! with Ghost Whisperer & Medium TV shows.

no JClarke mostly people i lost is my expand family and they were hearing and they don't know signs while they were alive

Too funny JC:giggle:

Moonflower sometimes people hear the voices in their heads. It doesn't mean they are crazy. They hear on a different level.

true katie just like hearing people did hear voices too like in Ghost Hunters they did hear voices as well but the recorders did catch the voices so it prove it that people in GH are not crazy :giggle:

I love that show.* I try to go to work early on Wednesdays so that I can get off early and watch all of them.* They usually run several shows on Wed.* I went to one of the local cemeteries one Halloween and took pictures. Most of them I could look at a disprove them myself, but there is one that I just can't explain. Didn't hear any voices though. I'm not deaf or hh, but my exes would all say that there is no brain to hear anything in!:lol:

I can't figure out what is wrong with guys. That's why from now on I think i will stick with ghosts. You don't have to clean up after them!!! :giggle:

no since i am deaf i can't hear voices but i can feel them around and when they touch me i am not afraid i am use to it now

Feel them around you? even when you're naking in the shower? :eek3:

Back