Is GHOST really real?

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
Convince me if ghost is real. I dont. My family does. You dont have to. But i am interested.

Well, if you don't .. then, you don't believe in Holy Ghost either. :)

Well, there's a ghost out there. I mean, they are the devil ghosts, if you get my drift.

I believe they exist.

I don't believe ghosts. I never saw them, and I never met them. AND I don't want to meet them either. :lol:

Yes I do believe in them...I've met two when I was at Clarke. I am not sure who the person was though. I believed two ghost used to work for Clarke. And also I do believe in spirit. My adopted mom (real grandma but she adopted me), called her husband in his name and I KNEW he was around and waited for her to go 'home' with him. It gave me a HUGE chills!

I dont believe in ghost but My house is over 50 yrs old and my parents think there some souls still lingers

I haven't seen one and I don't really believe there are any.

i dont care, all i saw too many shadows playing with my eyes, is that trick? Or Peter Pan's friends to playin' tricks on me.

if i see it, im gonna to pour the piss at them to see if they're real and drip the urine.

It could be a lot of things I guess. I do believe in them, but have never seen one. Just seen a lot of weird things and had a lot of weird things happen to me that I can't expllain

i dont care, all i saw too many shadows playing with my eyes, is that trick? Or Peter Pan's friends to playin' tricks on me.

if i see it, im gonna to pour the piss at them to see if they're real and drip the urine.

They'd for sure be pissed with you! I got the chills one time when I was at work, someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around but no one was there...and I might realise it was my grandpa who died over 12 years ago.

Back