Votes: 40 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a message in "myspace" inbox. This person is coda (children of deaf adults). This person wrote:

"Yes, it is a scam. A lot of Deaf people are being sucked into it right now. They will tell you anything to get your money. The only way to MAKE more money is to ask other people to join. Then you get a part of their money. It's called a pyramid scheme/scam. Beware!"

Yes it's scam this one ... i get email from my friend about this one i was like it's SCAM i don't intz join cuz RIP OFF $$!

According to Club Freedom sources, you have to get people to join under you in order for you to get money. This process is the same for Quixtar and CDT.

For instance, Club Freedom has 4 positions... Traveler (1), Stand-By (2), Planner (4), and Reservation (8). When you sign up, you are given the rank of "Reservation". When you get 2 people to join under you, and each of those 2 people get 2 more people to join under them, and each of those 4 people get 2 more people to join under them, that totals to at least 14 people under you. Once that happens, you get paid $6,000. So, by joining and paying $200... someone else gets $6,000 because of that.
Code:
[u]T[/u]raveler
[u]S[/u]tand-By
[u]P[/u]lanner
[u]R[/u]eservation

T
              |
      +-------+-------+
      |               |
      S               S
      |               |
  +---+---+       +---+---+
  |       |       |       |
  P       P       P       P
+-+-+   +-+-+   +-+-+   +-+-+
|   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
R   R   R   R   R   R   R   R
Also, another thing you have to do is spend $6,000 on Club Freedom vacations or they will bill you for it if you don't. That's how they make money.

They must be that DESPERATE!
The reason why people are often desperate to advertise the group that they have joined is because they get nothing unless people join and/or they don't want to end up spending too much money themselves unless other people join them. :roll:

It NOT SCAM!! I have more prooof pictures here. If you dont believe and still scam then I will report to Upline!! You didn't read it and stop listen story about scam. Your own eye read it!! I carefully read it and not scam!

Attachments

• ProofClu1.jpg
    ProofClu1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 25
  • file0068.jpg
    file0068.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 23
  • file0057.jpg
    file0057.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 25
  • file0035.jpg
    file0035.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 24
  • file0024.jpg
    file0024.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 24
  • file0013.jpg
    file0013.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 28
  • file0002.jpg
    file0002.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
It NOT SCAM!! I have more prooof pictures here. If you dont believe and still scam then I will report to Upline!! You didn't read it and stop listen story about scam. Your own eye read it!! I carefully read it and not scam!
First of all, all the pictures seem to have the same purple bands around the cash.

Second of all, anyone can get stacks of $1 bills, put a $100 on top, and then wrap it up with a purple band.

Third of all, you don't just get $3,000 overnight with that kind of cash. In fact, when a huge amount of cash is withdrawn like that... the government gets suspicious.

:)

I am member of CF and have to speak out to everyone here on AD. CF IS NOT A SCAM PERIOD! CLEAR????? This is real business to make earning money and have a travel free to anywhere.

I am member of CF and have to speak out to everyone here on AD. CF IS NOT A SCAM PERIOD! CLEAR????? This is real business to make earning money and have a travel free to anywhere.

Have u receive $$$ or gone for vacation, yet?

Then why do you have to spend $200?

Excellent!!!! This shows in the top it is alot easier to make money, but once it gets grow, and it gets harder to find people to join thus harder to make money til in the end it is IMPOSSIBLE. Of course some of you got check, that is because your at earlier stage and you just damn lucky to get in earlier. But if you wait a while, you may not be able to get check. History already proved over and over and over, and it hasn't change, how can this be an exception?

According to Club Freedom sources, you have to get people to join under you in order for you to get money. This process is the same for Quixtar and CDT.

For instance, Club Freedom has 4 positions... Traveler (1), Stand-By (2), Planner (4), and Reservation (8). When you sign up, you are given the rank of "Reservation". When you get 2 people to join under you, and each of those 2 people get 2 more people to join under them, and each of those 4 people get 2 more people to join under them, that totals to at least 14 people under you. Once that happens, you get paid $6,000. So, by joining and paying $200... someone else gets $6,000 because of that.
Code:
[u]T[/u]raveler
[u]S[/u]tand-By
[u]P[/u]lanner
[u]R[/u]eservation

T
              |
      +-------+-------+
      |               |
      S               S
      |               |
  +---+---+       +---+---+
  P       P       P       P
+-+-+   +-+-+   +-+-+   +-+-+
|   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
R   R   R   R   R   R   R   R
Also, another thing you have to do is spend $6,000 on Club Freedom vacations or they will bill you for it if you don't. That's how they make money.

For Club Freedom, alot of deaf people did not realized that they MUST spend 6k on CF vacation expenses.. If they dont use the money for vacation from CF, they will be billed.. Thats why when they became CF member, they go to CF Vacations with 6k.. So they will have to pay back if they cant be able to attend CF vacations as often..

i found this where they're talking all about CF, CDT, quixtar, etc are looking for deaf people because they're easy to lurk them into their business.

again keep in mind.. many DEAF don't read the fine print or hear about their requirements/ and or contracts.

remember once you signed a paper.. its ur loss you agreed.. they can do whatever they want

also many deaf don't know much about legal words which they won't understand what it accually means.

everyday a new scam is created.. i readed the newspaper to warn people to not believe in any calls when ur family member died.. when the family member died.. those scammers are looking at the obititues(sp?) and call the family saying " your husband bought the ring from me and he still have 1 more payment of $300 and it is due now or i'll inform the collection agency"

everyday a new scam is created.. that's how they fool people they fool anyways and many are successful

Yes, scammers would do anything to make it look good and real, in return its just bogus in order to get money then run! Sometimes scammer would have to throw in money to make it look good, in hope to get huge cash then disappears!

everyday a new scam is created.. i readed the newspaper to warn people to not believe in any calls when ur family member died.. when the family member died.. those scammers are looking at the obititues(sp?) and call the family saying " your husband bought the ring from me and he still have 1 more payment of $300 and it is due now or i'll inform the collection agency"

everyday a new scam is created.. that's how they fool people they fool anyways and many are successful

Did I says I believe in CF ? to ROCKDRUMMER

I never said anything about believing in Club Freedom, I'm just suggesting that everyone find it out themself what CF is about and I do not encourage everyone to go aslexpo to find out about CF but if they are curious about it and that's their choice to find it out themselves, not pushing them to believe in CF, okay...

I knows it's a SCAM, alright???

Yes go there and find out for yourself that ITS A SCAM

But Please Go to ASLexpo and ENJOY, there are alots of fun things to do there beside CF ...GOT IT ???

i found this where they're talking all about CF, CDT, quixtar, etc are looking for deaf people because they're easy to lurk them into their business.

again keep in mind.. many DEAF don't read the fine print or hear about their requirements/ and or contracts.

remember once you signed a paper.. its ur loss you agreed.. they can do whatever they want

also many deaf don't know much about legal words which they won't understand what it accually means.
That's what I have read on some reviews for Club Freedom. The most common comment is that they target deaf people because they don't realize that they have to spend at least $6,000 in order to get their benefits.

That's like Quixtar. You have to find at least 7 people under you and each of those 7 people have to find at least 7 people under themselves. If you can get all 49 people involved, you get your profits. However, in order for you to get your profit, all 49 people have to spend at least $250 per month. If you don't spend at least $250 per month, you don't get the money either. Those who work under you have to get their 7 people to find 7 more under themselves in order to get bonuses as well.

So, you're probably spending $5,000 before you start making money... possibly.

To me, its a scam.

I was asked four times to join CF from friends!

One of friends thinks its real as he sent me three photos of winners showing off their dollars wads as proof, but to me you can't prove you won the money from the CF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back