• No

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO PROBLEM-O! anytime :)

My deaf friend got a six thousand. It real! I already take picture it proof!!!

prolly few can get it, but not ALL Those people cuz no way to get profits 6000 each person... its still SCAM.

I not talk about nudist camp. I talk about "Club Freedom".

Yes it is a SCAM... someone from tenn who works for that scam.. has vp phone numbers... i called.... that guy signed tooo fast..... wanting me to pay 200 bucks.. and I would recieve 1500 bucks each month...

Yes it is a SCAM... someone from tenn who works for that scam.. has vp phone numbers... i called.... that guy signed tooo fast..... wanting me to pay 200 bucks.. and I would recieve 1500 bucks each month...

Do u believe him or her? I see that most of ADers said that it is a scam. Let wait for more posts for their opinions or had experience etc...

Ur kidding me? My friends are into this and hope it works out for them. As for me, I stay away from them.

Ur kidding me? My friends are into this and hope it works out for them. As for me, I stay away from them.

Yeah, I'm not comfortable to join, better avoid from this than stuck to pay owe $$$.

Yeah, I'm not comfortable to join, better avoid from this than stuck to pay owe $$$.

We learned our lesson with pyramid in early 80's. Yet my friends still keep doing it over again and agani. I don't understand them.

Yea, some of my friends asked me to join club freedom or CDT.... i'm like no thanks... I must see the real proof.. I don't see any proof yet. *shrugs*

Its like Reloving (?) Travel (RT).. My friend tried to get me in and wanted me to pay $80 to join.. I knew its scam... Its prymaid thing and she told me that if I join, I would make 6, 000.... no thanks... I knew its scam...

was offered to join a program similar to this after a few weeks of thinking about it and then reciving an e mail regarding this i declined the offer. i just don't want to be burned i been burned too may times and i dont need it again. so i'm just protecting myself.

:) and i also posted my vote, yes it is a scam

I already joined CF and excepting 6k really soon... So, I am not sure if its scam or not since CF isnt pyrmaid scheme like CDT... CDT is scam, Quixtar is scam? Now CF is scam? Whats next??

I already joined CF and excepting 6k really soon... So, I am not sure if its scam or not since CF isnt pyrmaid scheme like CDT... CDT is scam, Quixtar is scam? Now CF is scam? Whats next??
Get a real job like real people do, I guess? :)

Get a real job like real people do, I guess? :)

I do have real job, but all people are too good to get me into stupid business like CDT, Quixtar, CF, and all bs, ha...

if the money sounds too good to be true.. then its SCAM

eagalechokee... please be serious.. its all scam... everything u think its not scam.. do a RESEARCH.. picture never really show proof.. there's many people have fake check, fake picture thats been edited.. etc.. people can also print checks with their printer to make it look real and gather ur money.

everything that is easy money making business that sounds too good to be true.. is all scam remember this.

a few months ago someone asked me to join there. I had a feeling it looked, smelled and walked like a pyramid scheme. So forget it not for me. After all I'd rather have a real job than that kind of crap.

Come on, why blow 6000 of your hard earned money that you may never see it again!!! it's obviously a pyramid scheme period!!! this kind of thing goes around the world a hundred times over in a different way!!! I think I would use 6000 on something i would appreciate than blowing it away!!.. I guess people wanted to find the easiest way out to get more money, but think about it LIFE IS NOT EASY!!!!

I make a point of never joining flashy enterprises that are randomly passed around under a flashy name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back