Votes: 40 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I secondly go with OldNavy! I agree, bec I need a PROOF! So I won't accept until the PROOF is here.....or....They should print a Club Freedom Document to follow Intructions for people to read before Joining the club, that's it! That would be the proof bec we can be the victims or anything to happen to us, never know?!?

I still don't get it! Ugh! :(

my roommate join CF and right now, thus far as i know it's not a scam and also, it is not a pyramid. And CF has been approved by BBB.

I already joined CF and excepting 6k really soon... So, I am not sure if its scam or not since CF isnt pyrmaid scheme like CDT... CDT is scam, Quixtar is scam? Now CF is scam? Whats next??

Amway???

Do u believe him or her? I see that most of ADers said that it is a scam. Let wait for more posts for their opinions or had experience etc...
It is him.. i had talked to him on vp.. he signed tooooo fast... He is from Tennessee.. i did asked him how he got my email addy ... he said he found my email addy from Yahoo...

He used ASL... too fast .. like he is quilty... i told him to go to hell... then signed off...
He is a scammer from Club Freedom...

Its like Reloving (?) Travel (RT).. My friend tried to get me in and wanted me to pay $80 to join.. I knew its scam... Its prymaid thing and she told me that if I join, I would make 6, 000.... no thanks... I knew its scam...

Whoa... he told me if i pay 200 bucks and i would get 1500 bucks a month...I knew it was a scam....

It is him.. i had talked to him on vp.. he signed tooooo fast... He is from Tennessee.. i did asked him how he got my email addy ... he said he found my email addy from Yahoo...

He used ASL... too fast .. like he is quilty... i told him to go to hell... then signed off...
He is a scammer from Club Freedom...

Wow, bravo! U were so strong to tell him, LOL!

my roommate join CF and right now, thus far as i know it's not a scam and also, it is not a pyramid. And CF has been approved by BBB.

Well, ur roommate needs to do research more deep before join or too late to be stuck (rip-off).

Funnty thing u said that cuz I joined CDT last year after doing my research and finding out that CDT's structure is similiar to Amway only without the monthly fees. Since Amway was declared legal by the US courts in the 80s, but because the media made its name "amway" so negative, it changed to Quixtar. Yes, Quixtar is legal so therefore since CDT and CF's structure follows Quixtar's idea only without the monthly fees and different products, they shud be legal too. Since pyramids schemes r illegal and all three companies' structure r similiar to a pyramid scheme so I just threw my hands in the air cuz I don't know which is right. Us courts say Quixtar is legal and CDt and CF's modeled their business structure to keep themselves within legal standards but on the other side, govt has a description of illegal pyramids and all 3 companies' structures r somewhat similiar to the govt's description sooo..I just said "oh well..if I got scammed by CDT, I can earn a Darwin award as Lucia stated about people being gullible falling for scams." Hehehe

That's why I am only willing to risk 100 dollars AT only 1 time to see if it works or not. If it works, GREAT! If not, then I get the award and learn my lesson.

So, the moral question is..don't invest in more than 1 cuz u really can seriopusly lose a lot of money if they r actually scams. People tried to get me to join CF but because I am still experimenting with CDt..I won't join any other business ventures until I get my earnings. If that doesn't happen then I know that I was wise enough not to repeat the mistake numerous times. CDT was the only business venture I have ever joined in my life..it is still slow. CDT won a legal battle in Australia so....who knows if they r a legitimate business or a very very clever scam that outsmarted the Australian authorities??? Ahhhh..right now iam not investing so much time in CDT like before.

I think every person has their own opinion whether CF is a scam or not. :dunno:

bring picture post here to see proof it.
Sure, I show you here, I not want show to everyone my husband and I are picture here. I take picture my sk2 in VP here. I got 3 deaf friends got six thousand.

Attachments

• Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 45
Sure, I show you here, I not want show to everyone my husband and I are picture here. I take picture my sk2 in VP here. I got 3 deaf friends got six thousand.

It is unacceptable due picture is too small. With cash no way I am interesting show real check with account by CF approve.

wait n' see if they got owned from bank by check.. They will be big trouble to owe bank..

Funnty thing u said that cuz I joined CDT last year after doing my research and finding out that CDT's structure is similiar to Amway only without the monthly fees. Since Amway was declared legal by the US courts in the 80s, but because the media made its name "amway" so negative, it changed to Quixtar. Yes, Quixtar is legal so therefore since CDT and CF's structure follows Quixtar's idea only without the monthly fees and different products, they shud be legal too. Since pyramids schemes r illegal and all three companies' structure r similiar to a pyramid scheme so I just threw my hands in the air cuz I don't know which is right. Us courts say Quixtar is legal and CDt and CF's modeled their business structure to keep themselves within legal standards but on the other side, govt has a description of illegal pyramids and all 3 companies' structures r somewhat similiar to the govt's description sooo..I just said "oh well..if I got scammed by CDT, I can earn a Darwin award as Lucia stated about people being gullible falling for scams." Hehehe

That's why I am only willing to risk 100 dollars AT only 1 time to see if it works or not. If it works, GREAT! If not, then I get the award and learn my lesson.

So, the moral question is..don't invest in more than 1 cuz u really can seriopusly lose a lot of money if they r actually scams. People tried to get me to join CF but because I am still experimenting with CDt..I won't join any other business ventures until I get my earnings. If that doesn't happen then I know that I was wise enough not to repeat the mistake numerous times. CDT was the only business venture I have ever joined in my life..it is still slow. CDT won a legal battle in Australia so....who knows if they r a legitimate business or a very very clever scam that outsmarted the Australian authorities??? Ahhhh..right now iam not investing so much time in CDT like before.

I think every person has their own opinion whether CF is a scam or not. :dunno:

got 2500 dollars and diamond yet?.

got 2500 dollars and diamond yet?.

Got my diamond..and now 2 steps away from the 2nd diamond and the 2500. My friend who was above me cycled out 4 months ago and using her e-visa from CDT for food, gas, clothes, and whatnot while she uses her regular earnings to pay off debt. If it was a scam, she wouldn't have gotten the money? People said yes...scams do honor their promises which even confuses me more cuz I thought scams were people promising something but actually they take your money and run? My friend got what she promised so....:dunno:

Got my diamond..and now 2 steps away from the 2nd diamond and the 2500. My friend who was above me cycled out 4 months ago and using her e-visa from CDT for food, gas, clothes, and whatnot while she uses her regular earnings to pay off debt. If it was a scam, she wouldn't have gotten the money? People said yes...scams do honor their promises which even confuses me more cuz I thought scams were people promising something but actually they take your money and run? My friend got what she promised so....:dunno:

That's a long time to fret over if you did get it or not wow.. I don't want to be harsh but is the diamond real?? maybe have it appraised to see if it's real cause I wouldn't buy anything online if I haven't seen the diamond myself... Well true, about some scammers as I know even through some friends have done it by running off with everyone's money and didn't participate any longer to help the others. Just my two cents in... if it works for you then be it... I just have enough worries in my life than this...

This isn't referring to you, I just worried too much for people that are desperate to find the easiest way to earn money by giving out their hard earned money like I know one girl paid 2000.00 and lost it all cause someone didn't go further... It's scary... I do believe this quote "IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, then SOMETHING ISN't RIGHT"

They keep changing names. I remember when I was in Amway and didn't do well at all. I don't like Pyramid scam anyway. And they had a website called Quixtar.

Amway - Official Amway Company Site of Amway.com

Quixtar - Official Quixtar Company Site of Quixtar.com, Inc

Same company different names.

Oh, I found a link: Read this:Pyramid Scheme Alert

Right Amway is Quixtar.

Cdt and Club Freedom r completely separate business but they modeled their business structure after Quixtar. No, CDT is not afflited with Amway.

Right..who said making a lot of money is easy? It takes work whether u invest in stocks, join business ventures, start up your business, or working a 9 to 5 job.

The question is are those 3 companies scams or legitimate businesses? I contacted the MD Attorney General and he said his office doesn't have the power to determine if a company is legal or illegal. Only the courts can do that. That's what Amway did...I don't know who started it but Amway got taken to the courts in the early 80s, I believe and the ruling was that Amway is legal here is the US. It was declared illegal in one Asian country..not sure if Japan or China...so why a difference in opinions from both countries? Kinda strange isn't it? Iam typing this from my pager so I can't get the link to the website where I read about this info. If anyone wants me to I can get on the computer to copy and paste the links. Let me know

Iam not here to advocate for anything.....just to share what I read while researching on CDT. Last summer and fall, I was so sure that CDT was not a scam..now iam not so sure anymore cuz someone told me that some scams do honor the promises made. That just made me more confused. LOL.

One good thing out of this, is I learned a lot about these kind of things..before, I had heard of pyramid schemes but never really fully understood them due to lack of interest.

I voted I don't know. If it was 5 months ago, I would have voted no but now iam not so sure anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back