Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam artist favorite trick is what?

DISTRACTION!!!!

Often Scam artist would attempt to distract you in many ways and make u fall for it. Excellent examples are, pictures of somebody with flashy cash, and checks, lavish background, etc... They are sure-fire red flag!!!! Reason for this is to encourage you NOT to think seriously about mathematic realities. If you ignore the picture and carefully using calculator, you will be able see for yourself!

Another good example that have been going on lately is legal looking IRS letterhead in e mail demanding your personal information or you will pay penalty, this is excellent distraction because they would go in panic mode and fall for it. The best way is to back off, and contact IRS though their well known phone number which can be found in white pages, or local IRS office, walk in there and ask for verification. That way, you won't get trapped.

What I see in CF is too many red flags! Way Way Way Way too obviously. But too bad many people fall for it and lost dearly!

You don't understand about my picture because My sk2 picture are limit. It not work larger! Please understand! Thanks! if you not accepted with me then fine with me. It your plm!

You don't understand about my picture because My sk2 picture are limit. It not work larger! Please understand! Thanks! if you not accepted with me then fine with me. It your plm!

calm-down1.jpg
calm-down2.jpg

club freedom is not scam

that i have experince that though it and i got email from *********** and is not scam that is real one i have you have to ccopy and paste that you are need to proof that is real that i had got *********** is real and legal that is real one i have one that simple to make you all of them is prove that is legal i got from club freedom i ahve experince for long time 61 yrs that is real since 1946 that is real not scam
i had seen many many deaf got cash all of usa and all over over 95,000 deaf got them
copy and paste this letter http://***********.biz/terms.php

that i have experince that though it and i got email from *********** and is not scam that is real one i have you have to ccopy and paste that you are need to proof that is real that i had got *********** is real and legal that is real one i have one that simple to make you all of them is prove that is legal i got from club freedom i ahve experince for long time 61 yrs that is real since 1946 that is real not scam
i had seen many many deaf got cash all of usa and all over over 95,000 deaf got them
And... you joined just to say this?

Can you show us ALL of the documents showing that it works?

Yea, some of my friends asked me to join club freedom or CDT.... i'm like no thanks... I must see the real proof.. I don't see any proof yet. *shrugs*

serveal people asking me about it , i didnt join it yet . but i think too much for 200.00 , some people already join it and some people believe will get 6,000and dont trust them ask for debit card number , cuz i am afraid they will take it out of acct and profit the money for their self , they can steal it . dont try give it out to them ... keep it safe for your self ...

serveal people asking me about it , i didnt join it yet . but i think too much for 200.00 , some people already join it and some people believe will get 6,000and dont trust them ask for debit card number , cuz i am afraid they will take it out of acct and profit the money for their self , they can steal it . dont try give it out to them ... keep it safe for your self ...
You don't need to spend money to make money.

If you had to spend money to make money, then the obvious wealth of the seller is due to the gullible people who paid him for the program.

I could make up my own money-making program and sell it to deaf people for $20. Sure, it sounds cheap... but it only costs me $5 to create the materials (or free if it's a website to be a member of). That's $15 to $20 profit per person.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, a little over 15% of the United States consider themselves 'deaf'.

According to the CIA, the United States recently arrived to a population of 300,000,000.

According to the Internet World Stats, there over 69% of the United States are internet users.

A small percentage of the United States are overly gullible, so let's say it's 5%.

Suppose only half of the internet users actually see my advertisement.

Now, let's do the math.

15% of 300,000,000 equals to 45,000,000 people who consider themselves deaf.

5% of 45,000,000 equals to 2,250,000 gullible people who consider themselves deaf.

69% of 2,250,000 equals to 1,552,500 gullible people who consider themselves deaf and use the internet.

Half of 1,552,500 equals to 776,250 gullible people who consider themselves deaf, use the internet, and are likely to read my advertisement.

776,250 people pay me $15 to $20 for my money-making program. That's $3,881,250 for me!

Once the first 10,000 people pay me $5... I now have a sports car to show off in the rest of my programs... making people more gullible.

Like I said... There is a sucker born everyday. I'm not sure how much more objective proof you need. Of course Club Freedom is going to say they are legal and not a scam. It's just another pyramid. I can't understand why some of you don't see that. The proof is looking you straight in the face.

Like I said... There is a sucker born everyday. I'm not sure how much more objective proof you need. Of course Club Freedom is going to say they are legal and not a scam. It's just another pyramid. I can't understand why some of you don't see that. The proof is looking you straight in the face.

They can't help it. After all, human need a hope in one way or other. Without it, we have no point to continue in our life.

This thread got moot point! I won't be surprised within 2 years from now, all of these who claimed it is legit will go into complete silence mode with humilation and can't even speak out because they are gullible suckers! This only gives scam artist chance to start something else to con the suckers in future because these gullible suckers won't admit after all.

This thread got moot point! I won't be surprised within 2 years from now, all of these who claimed it is legit will go into complete silence mode with humilation and can't even speak out because they are gullible suckers! This only gives scam artist chance to start something else to con the suckers in future because these gullible suckers won't admit after all.
The reason why these scam artists get away with it is because they do have fine print in their contracts and people don't always read the details.

Let's take this for example...

You and I are sitting at a table. You claim you're good at making quarters stand up on their own. So, I offer to pay you a dime for every quarter you stand up. Would you take the offer?

If yes, you manage to stand up 20 quarters. How much would you get from me. Yes, I'm serious... I would be willing to give you a dime for every quarter you stand up.

Oh well..iam one of them so go ahead and bash me for being stupid to fall for CDT. Iam human and I make mistakes. :)let the bashing come on!!!!

Its not the point of bashing. Our point is to EDUCATE yourself! If you can't educate yourself, your going to fall for it no matter what! Smart people learns from their mistakes and admit, and not making the same mistakes, stupid people deny that they made mistakes, and thinks trying again will return better result, in reality the results pretty much the same as shown in history!

I am not interesting in bashing anyone, all I am interested in let people be AWARE, and not fall into victim.

Oh well..iam one of them so go ahead and bash me for being stupid to fall for CDT. Iam human and I make mistakes. :)let the bashing come on!!!!

Its not the point of bashing. Our point is to EDUCATE yourself! If you can't educate yourself, your going to fall for it no matter what! Smart people learns from their mistakes and admit, and not making the same mistakes, stupid people deny that they made mistakes, and thinks trying again will return better result, in reality the results pretty much the same as shown in history!

I am not interesting in bashing anyone, all I am interested in let people be AWARE, and not fall into victim.

Awwww..u r sweet! I have a very very sarcastic sense of humor but seriously if people want to say "I told u so!!!" to me about CDT I will welcome it. I will admit it was a lesson learned which is why I refuse to join Club Freedom cuz I am not stupid to fall for it more than once!!! :)

Anyone pls keep in mind..iam not the kind of person to take a lot of things seripously so if u hav a justifiedable reason to bash me about CDT, I will accept your bashings and not be upset about it cuz I MADE a mistake!!! :) iam not crying over it..just like.".oh wow...I learned a lesson and move on."

I think that MLM is a sort of a scam, and I assume that it is a legal for most states. Most businesses run a MLM. MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing or network marketing. It is very common nowaday.

It usually charge you about 200 bucks to startup - i.e. books, many brochures for customers, and a video tape. This money split between you, your seller ("boss"), and the company. You make 1/3 (?) of profit and 2/3 goes to the company and the "boss" seller. The company and the "boss" seller make more money than you. If a new seller is under you, you will make more money than this seller, but the company double profit, etc...

One thing that I do not understand about IRS tax for this MLM. I used to work for a MLM a long time ago, and it was too expensive for me to buy something because some people cannot afford to buy it.

I am sure that both of Club Freedom and Quixtar are related to MLM businesses. I consider that it is a risk to work for the MLM because it could do anything happen if they shut you off or make you give it up in order to make more profit. That's my opinion.

Awwww..u r sweet! I have a very very sarcastic sense of humor but seriously if people want to say "I told u so!!!" to me about CDT I will welcome it. I will admit it was a lesson learned which is why I refuse to join Club Freedom cuz I am not stupid to fall for it more than once!!! :)

Anyone pls keep in mind..iam not the kind of person to take a lot of things seripously so if u hav a justifiedable reason to bash me about CDT, I will accept your bashings and not be upset about it cuz I MADE a mistake!!! :) iam not crying over it..just like.".oh wow...I learned a lesson and move on."

Hey.... you are not only one who made mistakes... You are only a human... I do make mistakes.... HUGZ...

I think that MLM is a sort of a scam, and I assume that it is a legal for most states. Most businesses run a MLM. MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing or network marketing. It is very common nowaday.

It usually charge you about 200 bucks to startup - i.e. books, many brochures for customers, and a video tape. This money split between you, your seller ("boss"), and the company. You make 1/3 (?) of profit and 2/3 goes to the company and the "boss" seller. The company and the "boss" seller make more money than you. If a new seller is under you, you will make more money than this seller, but the company double profit, etc...

One thing that I do not understand about IRS tax for this MLM. I used to work for a MLM a long time ago, and it was too expensive for me to buy something because some people cannot afford to buy it.

I am sure that both of Club Freedom and Quixtar are related to MLM businesses. I consider that it is a risk to work for the MLM because it could do anything happen if they shut you off or make you give it up in order to make more profit. That's my opinion.
Yep!

If it was done through mail, then that would be mail fraud.

There is one old MLM done through mail that is considered illegal. What you do is have a program that's 4 pages long. Each page is worth $5. When you receive the original letter explaining how it works, it will contain 4 names and address on the bottom. Each person on the list has each page of the full program. The instructions are as follows...

1.) You mail $5 to each person on the list.
2.) You re-type the letter, but...
3.) Remove person & address from #4 on the list.
4.) Move person & address from #3 to #4, #2 to #3, and #1 to #2.
5.) Add your name and address as #1.
6.) Distribute copies of that new letter to others (family members, friends, co-workers, etc.).

Person #1 will send you the 1st page. Person #2 will send you the second page. Et cetra... Et cetra...

Now, you have all 4 pages ready to sell.

When people who have your letter mail $5 to each person on the list, you will be receiving the $5 and mailing out copies of the 1st page. When they follow the instructions, your name will be moved from #1 to #2. After they distribute their new letters and other people follow the instructions, you will receive $5 for the 2nd page. The whole cycle repeats until you are removed from the list as #4.

Let's say that the response rate is 10% and you send out the letter to 100 people, 10 people will participate.

10 people will pay you $5... earning you $50.

When those 10 people do the same thing, they will get 10 responses and you will get 100 responses... earning you $500.

When those 10 per 10 people do the same thing, they will get the 10 responses and you will get 1,000 responses... earning you $5,000.

When those 10 per 10 per 10 people do the same thing, they will ge the 10 responses and you will get 10,000 responses... earning you $50,000.

After that, you have earned a total of $55,550 and your name will have been removed from the list.

Of course, you would have had to spend approximately ($500 for copies, $500 for envelopes, $4,000 for stamps) $5,000 for materials. That leave you a profit of over $50,000.

They say that this MLM is legal because you are actually selling money-making materials and resources. However, the whole process lacks proper legal terms and is easily abused. So, it's considered illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back