intelligent levl affect on relationships

I refuse to date any low IQ

[edited for Attacking member personally.]

If I were a moderator here, I would ban your ass for wasting our time and bandwidth.

[from moderator, consider yourself warned]

Last edited by a moderator:
If I date girl who has same as my IQ at harvard, does it mean we are different and do not understand each other?

I refuse to date any low IQ

You will never measure somebody's IQ and get a life.

I'm sure that you will be single for rest of life.

129135186175784714.jpg

You really think a girl is going to say to you on a date: "Oh my IQ is _____." And if her IQ is not up to your standards, are you going to walk out the date?

this is abit like saying, "My penis is 3 inch your breast require to be at least 36DD, and what type of vagina do you have? and if this is not up to my standard, we dont have a date nor sex" WHAT a LOSER! LMAO

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

You guys are funny ^

An iq of 133 is about 1 in 50 people. I personally know only two people that are 160+.

How's this: In Boulder, Colorado there are four culturally deaf boys, age range: 25-29, all with IQ scores north of 140.... How's that for rare?

Wirelessly posted

You want Ivy League girl, would this mean that she will be smarter than you? I am just saying

[edited for Attacking member personally.]

If I were a moderator here, I would ban your ass for wasting our time and bandwidth.

[from moderator, consider yourself warned]

It's obviously, TC is trying to troll here to piss people off. Speaking of a moderator, he/she need to closed this topic.

I have a last thing to say.

There is nothing to see here, people!

WTF?! What is it with Matajan? He started many stupid threads and is very obsessed with Ivy League and seems to be borderline retard!

Back to point, I used to date girl with lower than average IQ. She was really sweet girl but... After about 6 months, I just cannot stand not be able to carry out a great interesting conversation with her. For example if I try to talk to her about history, science, or whatever it all just went in one ear and out another and she'd have no reply or just say something like "you're a dork" or whatever. In end it feel like as if I was talking to a child. So yeah it pretty much killed our relationship.

WTF?! What is it with Matajan? He started many stupid threads and is very obsessed with Ivy League and seems to be borderline retard!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Matajan when I read his topic that he made. I'm sorry but he is making a fool out of himself than he think. Or maybe he wanted to be a center of attention?

About your personal experience, I know what you mean on how hard to put up with it and you tried so hard to make it better with a girl. You felt like you had to carry a converstation every time with her? I didn't like to be with a girl who is quiet or not much of a converstation to keep our interests going. I get turned off and feel offend by it.

Back to point, I used to date girl with lower than average IQ. She was really sweet girl but... After about 6 months, I just cannot stand not be able to carry out a great interesting conversation with her. For example if I try to talk to her about history, science, or whatever it all just went in one ear and out another and she'd have no reply or just say something like "you're a dork" or whatever. In end it feel like as if I was talking to a child. So yeah it pretty much killed our relationship.

And the flip side would be true as well. If she were able to hold and have an intelligent conversation with you but she was lets say she had more cushion for the pushin then that would kill the relationship as well.

Back