intelligent levl affect on relationships

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

I know how you feel lol

lol sometimes i m curious what he thinks of anything. *shrug*

He was entertaining and funny. Oh well, can't please everyone.

My partner's grandmother's intelligence level is lower than average. She doesn't know how to take care of the billings from mail after her husband passed away. She dropped out of High School in her ninth grade. Her written English language is poor. And her deceased husband (my partner's grandfather) was very intelligent and his IQ must've been well over above average level. He knew at least 40,000 words especially big vocurably words. Well, don't ask me why he did marry her despite her low-level intelligence. There's more...my partner's great aunt (his grandmother's younger sister) who is mentally retarded, her mind capacity is around between 5-8 years old. She married a normal man and bore five children. *shrugs*

An IQ over 130 is rare? I don't think so.

I agree. Well, my IQ just happens to be well over 130. I ain't kiddin'. My mother had two seperate school evaluation reports with her somewhere and she showed it to me once years ago. Having a higher average IQ doesn't always mean to be having a proficient in written English skills which I don't have. Albert Einstein had an IQ of over 190 or 200 (I don't remember?) and he didn't know how to simply tie his shoe laces. It varies on the person's specific intelligences by nature in general.

Back