intelligent levl affect on relationships

Majatan, I am smart and I graduated from Arizona State University and then again from Gallaudet University.

oh Shel, so you got the hots for matajan?:aw::lol:

Last edited:
oh Shel, so you got the hots for matajan?:aw::lol:

Hehehehehe...

He thinks only smart people should graduate from Ivy league schools...so just pointing out that nope, not all smart people want to graduate from those schools. :)

Matajan, we know your English reallllly sucks!...But can't you at least try to get the headline of your threads correctly?

You said: "intelligent levl affect on relationships"....even a 5th grader can do better than that!......"Intelligence level effects on relationships"...and NO, I'm not a college graduate and a lady from the South.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Matajan, we know your English reallllly sucks!...But can't you at least try to get the headline of your threads correctly?

You said: "intelligent levl affect on relationships"....even a 5th grader can do better than that!......"Intelligence level effects on relationships"...and NO, I'm not a college graduate and a lady from the South.

Go figure, he wants an Ivy girl o-0

Take easy on him. As you know that English aint our first language, so give him break lol. :cool2:

Take easy on him. As you know that English aint our first language, so give him break lol. :cool2:

I had to laugh at Mrs. B's post.

I do get what you are saying, though. And we try hard not to criticize others' English. However, if you've read any of matajan's threads/posts, you would see how he harps on ivy league schools and then looks down at all of us who didn't go. (Which is ironic considering you better have darn good English if you expect to graduate from an ivy league school, especially at graduate level.) He even said it in another thread how much he looks down on the rest of us. That's where all the sarcasm to matajan stems from. Just sayin'.

LOL I have a question for Majatan. My BF has an IQ of 150, he never went to an Ivy league college. But he's dating me, and I have a 'low' IQ of 115. What does that tell you?

he is too smart for you. It is too hard for you keep your conservation with him.

he is too smart for you. It is too hard for you keep your conservation with him.

OMGs you are truly unbelievable. Yes I admit that he is smart, but that doesn't mean he is too smart for me. How can you assume that my conversations with my BF are too hard for me to follow?

professor of communications told me...

i majored in communication studies and I learned a lot.

low IQ may have difficult with high IQ, you know?

how come do that professors were not good at gallaudet? why?

But it is best major in the United States behind U of Penn.

professor of communications told me...

i majored in communication studies and I learned a lot.

low IQ may have difficult with high IQ, you know?

You do realize that having an IQ of 115 is considered as having a superior intelligence? I used the word low in quotations as being sarcastic, cause I know I do not have a low IQ. I am majoring in communications also, and that doesn't mean shit when it comes to IQ & intelligence.

Do you mean conversation?

If you are a communications major, you really should use correct terminology.

Also, if you don't use correct terminology, how will you carry on conversations with intelligent women?

matajan: What your professor failed to tell you is that dumb people are usually happier than smart people.

The dumber you are, the less you need to think, the more relaxed you are!!!!

You should try being dumb for a change. You might get some girls.

You do realize that having an IQ of 115 is considered as having a superior intelligence? I used the word low in quotations as being sarcastic, cause I know I do not have a low IQ. I am majoring in communications also, and that doesn't mean shit when it comes to IQ & intelligence.

Apparently he doesn't understand sarcasm. My post was sarcastic as well .. :roll:

Back