intelligent levl affect on relationships

It's called thinking outside the box....

Even you can get a great grade by doing half assed jobs at ivy league schools..

You guys can see that I don't think highly of higher education.. :)

Umm...I didn't get into my school of choice because of $$$, connections, or anything that was handed to me on a silver platter. Same goes several of my other friends who were also admitted into Ivy League and other colleges....and guess what?! They're just like normal regular people who went to public high school and have a regular normal family! (Although I do admit there's prep/private schools, but keep in mind that some of them had entrance test before they can be admitted). None of us were super rich or well connected as George Bush. So please don't discredit us generally just because of those people who had $$$ and connections. To be honest, me and my friends at MIT and other Ivy League schools tend to avoid mentioning our schools' name in conversations whenever people ask us "where do you go for school?". We say "Oh, a college in Cambridge" and leave at that, unless they press further.

As for "doing half assed jobs at ivy league schools", it depends on what majors/departments you're talking about.

Lanapoo, I'm curious. How are those "stupid" people you had mentioned stupid?

Matajan, you are full of dodo and incrediblly judgemental. It would be wise to consider to STFU or better yet if you are going to continue to ask questions like scratched records, then by all means please GTFO and if you're really this smart you'd know what it means.

29qhc2e.jpg

it-crowd-gtfo-o.gif

2zi0jgw.jpg

gtfo-o.gif

Wirelessly posted

sheila022 said:
posts from hell said:
It's called thinking outside the box....

Even you can get a great grade by doing half assed jobs at ivy league schools..

You guys can see that I don't think highly of higher education.. :)

Umm...I didn't get into my school of choice because of $$$, connections, or anything that was handed to me on a silver platter. Same goes several of my other friends who were also admitted into Ivy League and other ocolleges....and guess what?! They're just like normal regular people who went to public high school and have a regular normal family! (Although I do admit there's prep/private schools, but keep in mind that some of them had entrance test before they can be admitted). None of us were super rich or well connected as George Bush. So please don't discredit us generally just because of those people who had $$$ and connections. To be honest, me and my friends at MIT and other Ivy League schools tend to avoid mentioning our schools' name in conversations whenever people ask us "where do you go for school?". We say "Oh, a college in Cambridge" and leave at that, unless they press further.

As for "doing half assed jobs at ivy league schools", it depends on what majors/departments you're talking about.

You got in because you are very intelligent. But I would not be surprised if few got in because of connections.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I'm just hoping he'll ask less questions (and judgmental statements) once he get to harvard. I'm Sure he is just excited about it.

Wirelessly posted

I'm just hoping he'll ask less questions (and judgmental statements) once he get to harvard. I'm Sure he is just excited about it.

I highly doubt it. Going to "Harvard" won't change who he is. And Grummer pretty much summed it all up.

I was not directing it at people who actually work hard to get in Ivy League. I applaud you for getting in and staying in. It's quite an accomplishment. I was directing it at the people who are just like matajan. I live on Long Island and there are a lot of rich jews around here who use connections and money to send their children to a great school, only to watch them flunk out. They don't even work. They live off their parents money and I consider them stupid and ignorant. They're also suckers. (I've gotten free stuff off them including a laptop. ;) Didn't even ask for it.)

But they're complete losers and not doing much with their life.

Duh! Most of my family went to ivy league, Syrcause, U. of Michigan, U. of Virginia, Duke, Georgetown... why dont children follow their families to ivy league schools?

I was not directing it at people who actually work hard to get in Ivy League. I applaud you for getting in and staying in. It's quite an accomplishment. I was directing it at the people who are just like matajan. I live on Long Island and there are a lot of rich jews around here who use connections and money to send their children to a great school, only to watch them flunk out. They don't even work. They live off their parents money and I consider them stupid and ignorant. They're also suckers. (I've gotten free stuff off them including a laptop. ;) Didn't even ask for it.)

>.<. I'm wondering how much of those people were admitted to such schools? I don't think such statistics are revealed to the public? Dude, it makes me upset that there are thousands of other students deserving of those spots in those schools those losers take and then flunk out.

Flunk out?

One of my friend who has parents graduated from same school, this person seems flunk out then embrassed of her family.

Cuz of money? I thought people would find a match love at ivy league

I understand your obsessions because you have Aspbergers. But why with ivy league schools? Why do you thumb your nose down at everyone who doesn't go to one? That's the majority of this country who doesn't!

You are right! Rich children did not work....too lazy to get work same as me do. You said rich kids live off parents money?

They want to be enjoy and connections with people at ivy league ever they did not work.

Flunk out?

One of my friend who has parents graduated from same school, this person seems flunk out then embrassed of her family.

Cuz of money? I thought people would find a match love at ivy league

Okay, you want to hear the truth?

After observing your threads, you're not going to pass at all. And the school you're going to at Harvard is NOT a real Ivy League school.

And no, you find a love match on eHarmony #1 Trusted Singles Online Dating Site or OkCupid | Free Online Dating. Try it out.

You are right! Rich children did not work....too lazy to get work same as me do. You said rich kids live off parents money?

They want to be enjoy and connections with people at ivy league ever they did not work.

Matajan, what happens to the rich kids when their daddy's $$$ are all gone?

rich kids can get degree from ivy league then get offer job give them lots of bucks when daddy money gone...

rich kids can get degree from ivy league then get offer job give them lots of bucks when daddy money gone...

Did you miss the part of rich kids usually flunking out and not getting their degree?

Are you hoping that it'd happen to you? That you'll use your daddy's money to go to Harvard and get a degree from there? Are you aware that your English and intelligence level isn't up to Ivy League's standards? You think money will get you through a very tough school? What happened to doing papers or do you pay someone else to do your papers?

Let me tell you this...

Dream on.

Back