intelligent levl affect on relationships

Did you miss the part of rich kids usually flunking out and not getting their degree?

Are you hoping that it'd happen to you? That you'll use your daddy's money to go to Harvard and get a degree from there? Are you aware that your English and intelligence level isn't up to Ivy League's standards? You think money will get you through a very tough school? What happened to doing papers or do you pay someone else to do your papers?

Let me tell you this...

Dream on.

Seconded. Exactly what I was thinking when I asked that question to him.

Duh! Most of my family went to ivy league, Syrcause, U. of Michigan, U. of Virginia, Duke, Georgetown... why dont children follow their families to ivy league schools?
Because they're individuals.

Matajan, honestly, are you serious about getting a good education for yourself?

Matajan: Please help me out here.

I am dumber than a box of rocks. I am nowhere near as smart as you are.

Really smart women are always chasing me around and asking me to marry them. They want to be my second, third, and fourth wives.

I think one wife is enough, but they insist that I move to the hills in Utah and have one big happy polygamist family. They guarantee that I will have sex every night with whomever I please.

I've tried everything, not taking showers, being a slob, not giving them any money, but I can't seem to get rid of them.

How do I get these women to leave me alone?

Those rich boys are not going to flunk. They have Frats... I thought the main reason to get into Frats that it help you survive colleges and give you connections.

the show GREEK is hilarious

Last edited:
rich kids can get degree from ivy league then get offer job give them lots of bucks when daddy money gone...

Not always..

look at Brandon Davis... he is a fucked up individual and his family disinherited him because he does illegal drugs.

WHO CARES???

I am an idiot went to a state university and got a degree. Now, I have a state job that pays my bills, food, and shelter...that's what it counts the most. :roll:

I was not directing it at people who actually work hard to get in Ivy League. I applaud you for getting in and staying in. It's quite an accomplishment. I was directing it at the people who are just like matajan. I live on Long Island and there are a lot of rich jews around here who use connections and money to send their children to a great school, only to watch them flunk out. They don't even work. They live off their parents money and I consider them stupid and ignorant. They're also suckers. (I've gotten free stuff off them including a laptop. ;) Didn't even ask for it.)

But they're complete losers and not doing much with their life.

Yep. I have seen the kind of people as well. Stupid. They don't know the work values. Sad.

heres one stupid little thing no one seemed to mention, HOW COME YOU HAVE CRAP SPELLING!! so much for "being an intellectual" well in particular a snobby, self-righteous, pompous rich....just look at your title for this thread...
intelligent levl affect on relationships

can't you spell level? you wrote levl?

AND

you used affect, not effect. that is WRONG word used.

This sentence it should have been "Intellectual level effects on relationships"

you got it ALL wrong, and you say you're so intelligent and educated? wants to go into the Ivy towers?? :roll:

Matajan: Please help me out here.

I am dumber than a box of rocks. I am nowhere near as smart as you are.

Really smart women are always chasing me around and asking me to marry them. They want to be my second, third, and fourth wives.

I think one wife is enough, but they insist that I move to the hills in Utah and have one big happy polygamist family. They guarantee that I will have sex every night with whomever I please.

I've tried everything, not taking showers, being a slob, not giving them any money, but I can't seem to get rid of them.

How do I get these women to leave me alone?

Well? Aren't you going to answer my question, matajan???

I have found girlfriend from ivy league in past.

It is ok but she had break up with me and move on.

I am sad because this. Why I feel hurt?

Is it ok to be I am miss her a lot?

Here is photo we have from Princeton university ivy league and my friends from 2008.

Attachments

• DSCP723811.jpg
    DSCP723811.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 27
i can't help myself. Maybe I should ask Matajan how I can stop answering his questions.

Back