Infamous 'Night Stalker' Richard Ramirez has died.

I can tell that you haven't read the article.

You made bad assumption. :roll:

I read your article before I make a reply.

I'm saying Breivik's complaint about prison - he deserved to punished for bombing so that's prison for him.

The prison is no home and they are always discomfort and very minimum.

You made bad assumption. :roll:

I read your article before I make a reply.

I'm saying Breivik's complaint about prison - he deserved to punished for bombing so that's prison for him.

The prison is no home and they are always discomfort and very minimum.

I'm sorry if this...

Anders Behring Breivik complained in a letter to the prison service that his coffee is served cold, he does not have enough butter for his bread, and he is not allowed moisturiser.

'Too cold'

Among his other complaints are:

the handcuffs he wears when being moved around the prison "are too sharp and "cut in his wrist"
the cell is too cold, forcing him to wear three layers of clothes
he has to rush his morning shave and brushing of teeth
light and television switches are outside the cell, so he has to ask for help to change channel or sleep.]

... is considered punishment for gunning down 77 young kids. Helping him change the channel and giving him three sets of clothes?

The reality is... prisoners will ALWAYS complain of something NO MATTER what and Breivik is living proof of that. When I hear them complaining about the coffee or changing the channel, there's something very very very wrong going on. In my mind, they should be complaining about being fed gruel or lack of recreational time instead. I just can't see it the way you do, Foxrac.

I didn't mean the WORST prison life.

Did you see my post - I said Norway, Sweden and Greenland have best prison life.

Worst prison will be some prisons in US like Maricopa County, San Quentin Prison and several other prisons.

There are many worst prison in South American, Asian, Central American countries and Mexico - in Thailand, you will have no bed, no pillow, no meat in food, no desk, etc, you have sleep on stinky floor with many inmates in same cell. In Venezuelan prison, you have to cook your own food because of no cafeteria and you are bound by gang territory so leader may order you to defend their territory or they can stab you with knife to death.

Not America? Aren't the prisoners in America well-treated?

They only treated minimum, very minimum.

There are probably several best prison that usually serve for less offense, but for murderers - not in case.

There are some prisons, especially in small states have better security and more safer than many prisons around US, but beyond to those - pretty minimum on everything.

I'm sorry if this...

... is considered punishment for gunning down 77 young kids. Helping him change the channel and giving him three sets of clothes?

The reality is... prisoners will ALWAYS complain of something NO MATTER what and Breivik is living proof of that. When I hear them complaining about the coffee or changing the channel, there's something very very very wrong going on. In my mind, they should be complaining about being fed gruel or lack of recreational time instead. I just can't see it the way you do, Foxrac.

You simply disagree with me by told me that I wasn't read. :roll:

That's Norway for you - they have high tax and inmates do have better life than in the US.

What I say about Breivik's complaint - TOOBAD to him and he is just treated like little child because he broke the law for bombing.

They only treated minimum, very minimum.

There are probably several best prison that usually serve for less offense, but for murderers - not in case.

There are some prisons, especially in small states have better security and more safer than many prisons around US, but beyond to those - pretty minimum on everything.
Prisoners still have rights to transsexual surgeries, religious food, etc in America. So I would say they are spoiled and well-treated.

Prisoners still have rights to transsexual surgeries, religious food, etc in America. So I would say they are spoiled and well-treated.

because of our constitution or law allows it.

The inmates in US prison are treated by minimum - only allowed under constitution or law.

because of our constitution or law allows it.

The inmates in US prison are treated by minimum - only allowed under constitution or law.
Yeah, so America prisons are the best while prisons in other countires don't allow their prisoners to have those rights.

Yeah, so America prisons are the best while prisons in other countires don't allow their prisoners to have those rights.

That's not true in some cases.

If you don't like it so tell to your representative and the law haven't changed because you are too lazy to action.

That's not true in some cases.

If you don't like it so tell to your representative and the law haven't changed because you are too lazy to action.

:laugh2:...ever heard of prisoners making their own wine in their cells?....They do!...Even death row prisoners can....

That's only true for second degree, non-capital, non-premediation murder.

All capital murders and serial murders receive life sentence with no parole, however if parole is considered so it will usually denied....
Not true.

Even Charles Manson is eligible for parole (although realistically he'll never get it).

Also, there is an infamous case that happened in South Carolina:

The Post and Courier
Don't let girls' killer go free
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:01 a.m.
UPDATED: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:55 p.m.
Letters to the Editor

The decomposed body of 16-year-old Mary Earline Bunch, her hands and feet bound with rope, was found buried on Folly Beach in April 1974. She had been missing since Feb. 20, 1974. The rope used to tie Miss Bunch was similar to that used in the abduction of three 16-year-old girls from Summerville.

The girls told police they were walking on the beach when an armed man approached them and forced them under a vacant house. He then gagged the girls and tied them with clothes line.

Later, one of the girls managed to slip out of her gag. Fortunately, a passing police officer heard her yelling.

The remains of two girls, Alexis Ann Latimer, 13, and Sheri Jan Clark, 14, missing from Folly Beach since May 23, 1973, were unearthed on April 17, 1974. Police found the grave of the two girls a short distance from where the body of Miss Bunch was discovered.

Navy authorities told police of an assault previously reported to them after the Bunch girls' body was found. A suspect, Richard Raymond Valenti, was identified from Navy photos.

Valenti was indicted on three counts of murder for the deaths of the three girls at Folly Beach. He was also indicted on one count of assault and battery with intent to kill and one charge of assault and battery with intent to ravish.

He was also charged on four counts of assault with intent to kill stemming from the abduction of the three Summerville girls and one similar incident in which a girl was found tied up behind the James Island shopping center.

The Charleston County Medical Examiner testified at the Valenti murder trial that the two teen-age girls found buried on Folly Beach died by hanging. In a taped statement, Valenti described how he approached the girls on the beach with a gun and told them if they did not comply with his orders he would shoot them.

He then took them to a vacant house where in an outside shower stall he had them partially disrobe and tied their hands and feet.

Valenti said he made the girls undress and pose in various positions, and then had them stand on a chair while he placed nooses round their neck and tied the rope to water pipes above their heads. Valenti then kicked the chair out from under them and watched them struggle till they died.

On June 2, 1974, Valenti was found guilty of murder in the hanging deaths of the two James Island girls and was sentenced to two terms of life imprisonment, to be served consecutively.

The prosecutor asked for the death penalty for Valenti, which was denied by the judge because of the unconstitutionality of the state's capital punishment law at the time. Valenti was never tried for the four counts of assault with intent to kill stemming from the abduction of the three Summerville girls and the girl from James Island.

Valenti comes up for parole every two years, and his next projected paroled date is Jan. 2, 2008. His Department of Corrections ID Number is 00071878.

I respectfully request that the good people of South Carolina ask the Parole Board to deny parole to Valenti. Let him serve the prison sentence he received — two consecutive life sentences.

The petitions and letters should be sent to:

The Board of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services, P.O. Box 50666, Columbia, S.C. 29250. E-mails may be sent to SC Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services, or to Teri Porcel in the Solicitor's Office at: teri@scsolicitor9.org. Under contacts, choose deny parole and fill in the information requested.

Please send an e-mail to the people in your contacts list asking them to do the same and to also forward this on to their contacts. We must keep this serial killer in prison where he belongs.

EDWARD R. FEDOL
308 Upsur Court
Summerville
This letter was also signed by Janice Clark, the mother of Sheri Jan Clark.
Don't let girls' killer go free – The Post and Courier

Why should the victims' families have to suffer this, for decades?

Not true.

Even Charles Manson is eligible for parole (although realistically he'll never get it).

Also, there is an infamous case that happened in South Carolina:

Don't let girls' killer go free – The Post and Courier

Why should the victims' families have to suffer this, for decades?

Did you see my quote - when parole is considered so it will usually denied.

It means his parole will always denied.

Back