I'm ready to getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe what you say even if it is joking. I don't think any girl stick around you long enough to marry you. You would have to change attitude to women first.

my thoughts exactly. i mean, the OP hasn't even dated the girl yet.. and believes he's going to marry her? :crazy:

Good luck..important that you find out if Shari likes kids let alone want them before asking her to marry her.

Good luck..important that you find out if Shari likes kids let alone want them before asking her to marry her.

I'm going to ask her that once I see her again. Possibly tomorrow afternoon.

I can't see any of this ending well.

Good for you!....I'm waiting in anticipation!! First thing in the AM I'm gonna turn on my PC and look for "Prime Boss' Proposal Results".....Dunno if they have those "Drive-In Marriage" places in N.C. .....??...Better hurry, get down to work!....Gotta lot of babies to make!...My guess is ur making $100,000 a year? Gonna get expensive with all those young'uns!....

good for you!....i'm waiting in anticipation!! First thing in the am i'm gonna turn on my pc and look for "prime boss' proposal results".....dunno if they have those "drive-in marriage" places in n.c. .....??...better hurry, get down to work!....gotta lot of babies to make!...my guess is ur making $100,000 a year? Gonna get expensive with all those young'uns!....

epic fail!

If it doesn't work out with Shari there's always Octomom LOL

Okay.. let me get this right. You are planning a marriage before the girl is even going out with you? You are a nut bag! Do you even know if this girl is wanting to go out with you? You have to date first for a few years to get to know each other and then maybe marriage is in order... and 25 kids.. are you nuts I don't think that is even possible unless you are having twins or something each and every time. I think you are smoking something! :ty:

Well, it's possible!...Boss is 25 now, if he gets married tomorrow and "gets right to work"...he'll be 50 when the last kid is born!....So....hopefully, "Shari's plumbing" is still working when she gets 50 (didn't Boss say she was 24??)....

So, Boss! You better get to rocking and get ur hat off the rack!.... Get some ants in ur pants!....I'm rooting for ya!....Shari, Say Yes! Say Yes!!! :laugh2:

Well, it's possible!...Boss is 25 now, if he gets married tomorrow and "gets right to work"...he'll be 50 when the last kid is born!....So....hopefully, "Shari's plumbing" is still working when she gets 50 (didn't Boss say she was 24??)....

So, Boss! You better get to rocking and get ur hat off the rack!.... Get some ants in ur pants!....I'm rooting for ya!....Shari, Say Yes! Say Yes!!! :laugh2:

I think I would rather cheat with hiring someone to be a surrogate with IVF than putting someone through that much abuse.

But again... I got no plans for kids. So why I am even commenting? :dunno2:

My husband's grandfather solution to having 25 kids is not get marry at all. He just went to one woman to another and they would all have lots of children. my MIL already have 6 or 7 siblings and they grew up without a father even though he stop by for you know what... because of his habit of stopping by, he ended up giving her lots of half brothers and sisters as well. in those days, Child support were not required... and life was very harsh too.

strange but true... That's mountain life for ya :)

Last edited:
RockinRobin, you are hilarious :rofl2: Let's hope Shari does say, yes and don't end up in a quick split that's not fun.

Something is going to be a quick split after all those kids....

Cmom, let us know what she said.

You really should invite the lady to dinner, or lunch, or coffee... ya know? How about a nice stroll in a pavillion or mall?

awkward........

Okay.. let me get this right. You are planning a marriage before the girl is even going out with you? You are a nut bag! Do you even know if this girl is wanting to go out with you? You have to date first for a few years to get to know each other and then maybe marriage is in order... and 25 kids.. are you nuts I don't think that is even possible unless you are having twins or something each and every time. I think you are smoking something! :ty:

Nah, I think he has fallen madly in love with Shari. Sometimes, we dont think rationally when we are blindly in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back