I'm ready to getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are a nutter. :laugh2::laugh2:

Why! Thank you very much! :D That's part of my personality, that's who I am! I make people laugh that hard the best way I can do! :cool2: Besides, I'm very serious. :D

LilCueballRulez said:
wow! FYI, you will have hard time to taking care of those kids because they will running around the house, store, or whatever. I hope you will know what to do. Lolz. I hope shari don't care you have scars but all is she think about your personality. where did you meet her at?

There's nothing to be wowed about! :D And no, I will not have hard time taking care of those children of mine in the future. Of course, I'm going to be role model to my kids, so they can grow up looking at me, so they could mention me at their school about how cool dad they have! :D

I thought I already mentioned it? I meet her at Andy's Restaurant.

Oh I know it possible but really how many girls you know would be prepared to have 25 kids?

Good point... And, I can only imagine how hard it is to raise all those kids.

Anyway, I forgot to say good luck Prime Boss. :)

Jeez.....25 kids.....Octomom isn 't married...has 19 kids I believe...good head start for you! If it don't work out with Shari...get in touch with Octomom!

Jeez.....25 kids.....Octomom isn 't married...has 19 kids I believe...good head start for you! If it don't work out with Shari...get in touch with Octomom!

Robin...GROSS! She make me wanna to vomit up! She's not that pretty, I'm telling you! :roll:

Well...Boss....I'm telling ya and I'm serious....any woman that has 25 kids is gonna be stretched out from here to China!....she'll be on her back all the time! Instead of bringing home steaks every evening after you get off work, you'll be bringing home diapers and milk, stopping off at McDonald's before going home too. You'll have to buy a "bus" to take them all to the doctor, even to the park!

Well...Boss....I'm telling ya and I'm serious....any woman that has 25 kids is gonna be stretched out from here to China!....she'll be on her back all the time! Instead of bringing home steaks every evening after you get off work, you'll be bringing home diapers and milk, stopping off at McDonald's before going home too. You'll have to buy a "bus" to take them all to the doctor, even to the park!

:laugh2:

Robin, somehow you were joking about this. But never realised how serious you were about this. Did I ever mention that I want to have 25 kids with Shari? I said that if life itself is permitting me to live longer to the great ripe age of 1,000, then yes I would have MORE kids.

For now, five or nine kids.

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD! Robin, if I wanna to have 25 kids, I'd have to fuck her like..1,000 times each to make her pussy so swollen!

Hey, you took that word out of my mouth, Robin. Almost as if you already knew my answer.

I can't believe what you say even if it is joking. I don't think any girl stick around you long enough to marry you. You would have to change attitude to women first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back