I'm ready to getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I think he has fallen madly in love with Shari. Sometimes, we dont think rationally when we are blindly in love.

True! :lol:

I got married at 21 years old without finishing college. What the heck was I thinking? It was blind love.

Sure, but you have great kids. :) And, if I recall, you have a good job, too. :)

I think the op should slow down a little though. Ask her out to see a movie, have dinner or something. Much easier than proposing.

im wish i would get married somedays and have baby before im become old..

whether i would have children maybe i will have 3-4 children whether but my grandma raise 4 children include my mom and my aunt&uncle but my grandma got enough 4 children..

and my late grandma raise 3 boys include my dad and my uncle

dont matter i would raise kids girl or boy i have..

make sure feelings are mutual and take it slow. You don't need to rush into anything. There is no time limits on this sort of thing and the important thing is to make sure you are compatible with eachother. The most important thing in my view is to make sure that you both have the same definition of what love is.

make sure feelings are mutual and take it slow. You don't need to rush into anything. There is no time limits on this sort of thing and the important thing is to make sure you are compatible with eachother. The most important thing in my view is to make sure that you both have the same definition of what love is.

Amen to that! :shock:

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!
I am currently typing why the epic fail has occurred. This includes the general audience of the alldeaf.com crowd. I'm so fucking disappointed.
Stand by....​

wow! i cant wait to see why this thread is such an epic fail! I think its sweet that you've fallen so madly in love! I think there are some things though, that should possibly remain in one's own head before verbalising it. Please keep us updated when you start dating and good luck xx

Okay, first: alldeaf.com crowd. You guys should be ashamed at yourselves. Read below.

Now, Prime Boss. Are you fucking serious? Getting married? That's fine. Any retard can get married. But allow me to tell you why I am in such disgust.

First occurrence:
Thursday 9th of April 2009: You decided it was okay for your cat to go out on the prowl outside. That decision resulted in the cat getting pwnd by a moving vehicle. You swore you would protect your cats from future issues.
Link

Second occurrence:
Somewhere in this area four of your cats were put to sleep without your approval.

Third occurrence:
Friday 13th of November 2009: There was flooding due to Hurricane Ida. You swore to protect your cats but they were outside!!! :eek3: They almost fucking drowned but thankfully they were smarter than their owner and just sat their asses on the porch. You decided to "take care of them until the dangerous flood has reduced." When that episode passed by, you decided again not to take care of your poor cats. Which leads to the next occurrence.
Link

Fourth occurrence:
Four days after the previous occurrence, Nov. 17th, 2009: You go on a trekkie forum (not a pet lovers united, vets online, or any animal related websites) and post about your cats. You let them be outside cats. (Look at April 11th 2009) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? You swore that you will not let anything bad happen to your cats by letting them be outside and you let them go outside. The result this time, tick infestation! You also said there was nothing to do but put them to sleep!
Link

In conclusion:
I seriously think your children will be infested by malaria, polio, rabies, mad cow disease, and to top it off with the unprecedented third version of swine flu before they're 2 with your oh so awesome guidance.

Oh, did you know what the image below is?
earring.jpg

Yes, that happens when Aunt Flo visits every damn month. I hope you're man (or eh, trekkie?) enough to handle it.

Man... I want my last few minutes of life back.

I'm sorry but

Finally, I told my cat that he will need to have that surgery to repair his beautiful mouth. He replied back with scary meow.

lol.

posts from hell, sounds like you need some xanax..

chill out already, it's just some troll on the internet.

*flat facial expression*

i lol @ u.

*end flat facial expression... wait, not really*

You think I'm not chilled? Awesome. That's what I was going after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back