I'm ready to getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Ever since my dream has become more clear and clear, the urges that couldn't escape me, my guts is telling me that it's time for me to settle it down. Clearly, I've become more mature and ready to facing the world that throwing off at me.

So, I think I know who I'll be ending up being married to. To Shari, that girl I met last year at Andy's. I can tell that she really likes me so much and she keep her hope high since I broke the news in that I'm going to have cochlear implants.

Each time I entered the building to find something to eat, she turned around to took her opportunity to prevent other girls from having the conversation with me otherwise.

For a minute, she forget that she's working at Andy's Restaurant. We chatted up for a few minutes, from that moment on, we were there for each other.

Oh, did I tell you that I also broke the news in that my great-grandmother had passed. I told her that I wasn't very interested to eat, but she makes me to eat to make sure that I'm all right. That is, I don't have to pay, but it's all on house.

So..I will see how is it going from there in 2010. She's really, really happy woman I've ever meet. She doesn't care if I had thick beard or not, to her, I look great! :shock:

I will let you know how is it going! Fuck..I want to get married so badly.

Thanks.

I can't wait to feel that wedding ring on my finger.

So, I think I know who I'll be ending up being married to. To Shari, that girl I met last year at Andy's.

I really wish you good luck and hope your dreams come through.
But, are you dating this girl? It could be that she just like you in friendly way?
Hope i wrong.

I really wish you good luck and hope your dreams come through.
But, are you dating this girl? It could be that she just like you in friendly way?
Hope i wrong.

No. I'm not dating Shari, not yet. And no, I don't think she like me in friendly way. More than just a friend, I believe.

Wow hm... marriage is a very serious thing indeed, if you can see yourself being happy with Shari for the rest of your life. Then good for you ;) I hope she feels the same way!

No. I'm not dating Shari, not yet. And no, I don't think she like me in friendly way. More than just a friend, I believe.

You say you first meet last year. It about time you ask her to meet for drink or coffee and a chat! From what you say it sound that she does like you!

You say you first meet last year. It about time you ask her to meet for drink or coffee and a chat! From what you say it sound that she does like you!

More than just for drink or coffee, I'm planned on to invites her to my new apartment coming next year, so she can get the idea where I live in, you know? So she can visit me after she got off from work. So we can chat whatever we likes to and see how the things going.

It's high time that I open her life book to find out more about her.

More than just for drink or coffee, I'm planned on to invites her to my new apartment coming next year, so she can get the idea where I live in, you know? So she can visit me after she got off from work. So we can chat whatever we likes to and see how the things going.

It's high time that I open her life book to find out more about her.

I would be careful about invite girl to your apartment.
If guy I like ask me to go for drink and chat I would say yes. But if his first invite was to his apartment I would say no. I would have to get to know him first.

Wow hm... marriage is a very serious thing indeed, if you can see yourself being happy with Shari for the rest of your life. Then good for you ;) I hope she feels the same way!

Of course, a marriage is serious commitment, since I don't believe in divorce, I will have a long, happy marriage. Heh, I want to have nine kids.

Five girls, four boys. A winterward generation will be blooming out like flower! :cool2: I'd love to meet my great-great-great grandchildren since I could live up to 1,000 years old. If that happens, I will ask my wife to make more baby with me, perhaps up to 25 kids.

Of course, a marriage is serious commitment, since I don't believe in divorce, I will have a long, happy marriage. Heh, I want to have nine kids.

Five girls, four boys. A winterward generation will be blooming out like flower! :cool2: I'd love to meet my great-great-great grandchildren since I could live up to 1,000 years old. If that happens, I will ask my wife to make more baby with me, perhaps up to 25 kids.

:laugh2: 25 kids!! I hope your religion allow more than 1 wife coz you will need quite a few! :laugh2:

25 kids?! Forget that, lolz. Mind i asking you a question, how old is you? I am only 21 years old and married! I have a beautiful two daughters! My wife and i want to have a twin kids so bad but not right time for us because i need to find a job/college asap lolz

:laugh2: 25 kids!! I hope your religion allow more than 1 wife coz you will need quite a few! :laugh2:

What's wrong with one wife? :laugh2:

I plan to put my sperm in frozen in the future. If my wife do the same, then I don't see how we could have more kids! Come on, Partygirl! It's so worth to have more kids. Perhaps, we could have our first child born on Mars! :D

25 kids?! Forget that, lolz. Mind i asking you a question, how old is you? I am only 21 years old and married! I have a beautiful two daughters! My wife and i want to have a twin kids so bad but not right time for us because i need to find a job/college asap lolz

I'm almost 25 years old. April 12th is my birthday. I don't know how will Shari is going to react at my scars under my arms. It's big......

What's wrong with one wife? :laugh2:

I plan to put my sperm in frozen in the future. If my wife do the same, then I don't see how we could have more kids! Come on, Partygirl! It's so worth to have more kids. Perhaps, we could have our first child born on Mars! :D

you are a nutter. :laugh2::laugh2:

I'm almost 25 years old. April 12th is my birthday. I don't know how will Shari is going to react at my scars under my arms. It's big......

wow! FYI, you will have hard time to taking care of those kids because they will running around the house, store, or whatever. I hope you will know what to do. Lolz. I hope shari don't care you have scars but all is she think about your personality. where did you meet her at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back