I'm not a Christian anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, my dog show up in this room and got on my lap. What does that mean?

When I was sad and cried. My cat, Pumpkin jumped on the couch and walk to my chest. She rubbed her head at my chin to cheer me up. She did not want to see me sad. She is very affectionated cat !! Garfield never had approach and gave me affectionate. Garfield is very closer to my husband. He becomes very lonely and miss Andy. Two cats always sleep with me every night since Andy passed away. They become more secure with me.

All the animals know about the human's emotional sad, cry and depress. That is why, God makes the cats and dogs for the purpose to cheer people up especially sick, eldery and disability people. All the sick children at the hospitals, they brought the dogs to the children to cheer them up. They get up from the bed and walk to playing with the dogs. They forgot about their illness and weakness. It is very amazed to have the animals to cheer us up.

I don't understand how a person could care for everyone, love everyone, be kind to everyone, be the person everyone loves, and still not be accepted to heaven if he or she has not been forgiven.

mmhhhh I know.

Why you expect me, Liebling:))) and others worship Jesus and God only? Did you tell the real life animals, please bow to GOD? Did you tell the real life-mental retarded people/ blinded people's eyes, please bow to worship Jesus Christ and GOD?

In slavery time, Did you tell the real life-black slaves, please bow to worship Jesus Christ and GOD??

Spirit is not REAL period! Jesus was man in the real LIFE of Flesh and Blood himself among people, was real man.. He is like me as you see me living in form of flesh and blood within his words i speaking you are breath and seeing..

Good Point. That's what I'm trying to say that we do something to acheive our own life, no matter either there're negative or positive but we still alway learn to improve our mistakes....

Look at poor people who starve for foods in poor country. Did God do something for them? No, we people support foods, drink, clothes etc for them...

Honestly, I really admire Liebling for who she is.. She is most shinning member of AD here. Therefore, She is the real-life the way she is.

:Oops: *blush* thank you for nice compliment.... It's cute of you.... :ty:

When I was sad and cried. My cat, Pumpkin jumped on the couch and walk to my chest. She rubbed her head at my chin to cheer me up. She did not want to see me sad. She is very affectionated cat !! Garfield never had approach and gave me affectionate. Garfield is very closer to my husband. He becomes very lonely and miss Andy. Two cats always sleep with me every night since Andy passed away. They become more secure with me.

All the animals know about the human's emotional sad, cry and depress. That is why, God makes the cats and dogs for the purpose to cheer people up especially sick, eldery and disability people. All the sick children at the hospitals, they brought the dogs to the children to cheer them up. They get up from the bed and walk to playing with the dogs. They forgot about their illness and weakness. It is very amazed to have the animals to cheer us up.

Very true - I agree with you totally about animals...

Originally Posted by Reba
Stating that you "know that it's human authors who wrote the kind of bibles" is not being "neutral" to religion. You have made a decision and taken a stand about Biblical Christianity by your statement. That is not neutrality.
Yes I'm neutral to ANY religions. What I said that the human authors wrote the kind of bibles is a fact, not opinion, negative or whatever.
Perhaps you don't understand the definition of "neutral".
adjective
1. Not aligned with, supporting, or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest.
2. Belonging to neither side in a controversy: on neutral ground.

noun
2. One who takes no side in a controversy

If you say that only human authors wrote the Bible, then you are taking a side in a controversy; that is NOT neutrality.

You have every right to take a side in the controversy; you just have to realize that you are taking a side, and that you are not neutral.

Reba said:
Christians who trust God's control have very positive outlooks on life. We are very thankful to God for His salvation and blessings.
Look at kind of world what we have.
Now who's negative? It seems that Christians have a positive outlook, and non-Christians have a negative outlook.

God do nothing for us but we acheive to cope our own life.
God gave you life and abilities. It's your decision what to do with them.

Yes we know and accept where we come from and thank God for that. We are grateful what we are but we don't have to worship God all the time for "thankful". God did nothing for us but we doing ourselves with our strength because we want it.
That does sound ungrateful and prideful.

God gives you strength to do good things.

As you said that we cope with life thru God's strength, not our own. Do you mean that the people kill each other, commit crimes, etc. have also God's strength, too? Some priests have sex with child? What about that?
Those people are not using God's strength because God doesn't support sin. Those people are depending on their own strength, and will to do what they want. That is NOT what God wants. People ignore and disobey God.

Jesus gave people the strength after his death that the people should cope their own life themselves to understand what wrong or right. That's how we learn positive or negative things from our parents then parents learn from their parents... on.....
But if the parents didn't learn the right things, then they pass down the wrong things to their children.

After Jesus ascended to Heaven, He sent us a Comforter, the Holy Spirit, to help us. He didn't leave us to cope alone with the world.

Jesus said:

John 14
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Reba said:
Do you mean that Christians don't have freedom to worship in Germany?
Did I say this?
You said, "Nobody stops them if they want to visit church once a week but not worship the bible EVERYDAY." That sounds like people in Germany are only allowed to worship according to German rules, that is, go to chuch once a week, and are NOT allowed to worship "EVERYDAY".

...I find its extreme to worship the bible all the time and everyday and then keep on say that "what the bible says you are wrong, what the bible says, what the bible say etc. etc."
I thought you were "neutral"? That isn't a neutral statement.

... we do something ourselves because God do nothing.
If God were truly doing "nothing" this world would have disintegrated a long time ago. It is God only Who prevents the entire world from collapsing.

We people have real life as Jesus as well.
John 11
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Luke 20
38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Reba said:
What does that mean? How can you have Jesus in your heart if you don't trust Him?
Who says that I don't trust God & Jesus?
You don't trust the words of God and Jesus. You said so. I asked, how can you have Jesus in your heart if you don't trust Him? If you say you don't believe what Jesus says in the Bible, how do you trust Him? How do you get Jesus in your heart? You said that you believe Jesus was just a man, so how did he get into your heart? Please explain to me the way Jesus is in your heart. How did He get there?

God & Jesus know that we accept them...
How? If you don't worship and thank them, or live for them, how do They know you accept them? How do you show your acceptance?

...it doesn't mean that we must worship them all the time to thank them.
What does it mean?

They understand that we have our own life, we worry about and cope with.
But that is not God's way. He doesn't want us to worry.

Isaiah 40
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

We know God & Jesus want us to take care of ourselves.
What verse is that?
which? I am not sure because there're many different bibles.
If you have no verse, then you have no proof that God said that. It means you just made that up.

This is what Jesus says:

John 14
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Mmm, many didn't realize who God really is, where He is and etc. Many has different views of God. God is Omni-Present, meaning everywhere. In Christ, God indwells us. God is not up in yonder and use us like string puppet or robots. God in us enable us of many ways. God does provides, God does heals. God provides? Yup, thru us. Heals? Many ways. Understand everything how He does or do? No. Many have different views about worshipping. Worshipping God does not mean ignore the way of life. Worshipping God is anywhere and anyplace. Then why church? Church should be including edifying one another, strengthen one another, fellowshipping one another. I've seen people said we don't have to go to church, the answer is wrong. Psalmist says, " I love someone says come with us to Tabernacle...", Book of Hebrews "...don't forsake the fellowship on another ( translate as don't stop go to church). Book of Acts, several passages about going to church. Thru life, God with us.

Perhaps you don't understand the definition of "neutral".
adjective
1. Not aligned with, supporting, or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest.

noun

If you say that only human authors wrote the Bible, then you are taking a side in a controversy; that is NOT neutrality.

You have every right to take a side in the controversy; you just have to realize that you are taking a side, and that you are not neutral.

Yes I know what "neutral" is.

Yes I take no-one´s side but try to explain what I saw the problem in neutral way without take, support or favor someone´s sides because I saw is FACT, not opinion.

Have you see me against any beliefs (example JW, muslim, christian, moran, etc)? Nope, I accept their belief because it´s their belief. I only say something to disagree when one of beliefs tried to prove me wrong. (example that I explained in my previous post that Christians claimed that good self-esteem is selfish etc.)

Now who's negative? It seems that Christians have a positive outlook, and non-Christians have a negative outlook.

:eek3: Unbeleivable! :cold: Look at the example about poor people who lost their home to Katrina, etc, innoncent people killed by storm, flood, killer, etc. People from poor country starve to death for foods & drink... Do you still want to claim that poor innoncent people have to suffer because they are negative non-Christians? I have a heart for poor people who suffers, no matter either they are non-Christian or not... but see them as human, not their belief.

God gave you life and abilities. It's your decision what to do with them.

No, God do not gave me life & abilities but I learn what kind of life I lead from my parents, school, etc.

That does sound ungrateful and prideful.

I have a heart for poor and innoncent people and support them what I can. I do not expect their thankful in return because I want to see them happy. It´s important to see them happy, no matter what. I can´t image that God demand too much & expect thankful from us all the time as what you describe about because I was raised to learn that God & Jesus are good heart people & want to see their people happy. It´s selfish of people who expects too much & do not have any satisfy because they want more & more from person all the time.

God gives you strength to do good things.

I learn about my life myself to see what right or wrong... I cope with my own strength. I was taught to learn by human, not God. It´s fact.

Jesus told people to cope their own life with strength, he gave them. That´s how the people cope their own life, family etc... without depend on God & Jesus for their help.... That´s how people learn from their people..........

Those people are not using God's strength because God doesn't support sin. Those people are depending on their own strength, and will to do what they want. That is NOT what God wants. People ignore and disobey God.

:confused: You said in first post that we cope with life thru God's strength, not our own. Now you change your word ... :confused:

But if the parents didn't learn the right things, then they pass down the wrong things to their children.

Yes, that´s right. We parents made a lot of mistakes... Nobody are prefect.

After Jesus ascended to Heaven, He sent us a Comforter, the Holy Spirit, to help us. He didn't leave us to cope alone with the world.

Unfortunlately yes, we cope our own life without God´s help. Worship God doesn´t solve anything because God do nothing but we must support ourselves.

Jesus said:

John 14
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Look at real world... Poor innoncent people.... :cool:

You said, "Nobody stops them if they want to visit church once a week but not worship the bible EVERYDAY." That sounds like people in Germany are only allowed to worship according to German rules, that is, go to chuch once a week, and are NOT allowed to worship "EVERYDAY".

You twisted my word. Please re-read my post again what I know from my experience at spa where I met Christians... I never said one word about oligation, rules or whatever but "not worship the bible EVERYDAY" mean is NO GOOD to worship the bible all the time in everyday. If people think okay to worship the bible everyday is their decision but some christians, I met at spa realized that they need the help to develop their self-esteem & need to open their mind to see REAL world, that´s all.

I thought you were "neutral"? That isn't a neutral statement.

What I said is FACT because I saw many posts in any threads for years.... "because the bible says so... you are wrong.... etc... All what I see is CHRISTIANS who judge the people around here.... Yes, it´s fact... I see none of JW, muslims etc who judge us but Christians. What I said is FACT because I saw, not support or favor people´s side but my OWN fact...

You don't trust the words of God and Jesus. You said so. I asked, how can you have Jesus in your heart if you don't trust Him? If you say you don't believe what Jesus says in the Bible, how do you trust Him? How do you get Jesus in your heart? You said that you believe Jesus was just a man, so how did he get into your heart? Please explain to me the way Jesus is in your heart. How did He get there?

You said this, not me.

I see different as you. I learn different as you. It doesn´t mean that you or I are wrong... that´s just we see different.

How? If you don't worship and thank them, or live for them, how do They know you accept them? How do you show your acceptance?

What does it mean?

Do I must worship to thank God ALL the TIME? I accept God & Jesus long, long time ago and know where I come from. God knows and accept us because we learn positive things and accept it... I have good heart for people and do not expect their thankful in return because I want to see them happy. It´s me.

But that is not God's way. He doesn't want us to worry.

Isaiah 40
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Really? Look at world, many poor people have worry and struggle with their life, children, etc.... Its impossible to expect us to have no worry.... Of course we do have... worry about our children, life, etc..... This life, we lead every day, not God, Jesus or Bible.

If you have no verse, then you have no proof that God said that. It means you just made that up.

Whatever you said is not my problem because I was being taught to postive things.

This is what Jesus says:

John 14
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

When will Jesus come? :cool:

Worry is not good for health. It will make you gettin' old fast. So, it's best to leave that worry to God. God is ageless and will NEVER get old. :D

Other religions like JW, Muslums or etc doesn't judge people, but christians do. No, that isn't so. The fact is SOME christians does as well as other religions like Muslims, JW and etc. True, each make their own decisions. If in extreme Islams culture, and refuse their beliefs will be executed, if I don't believe JW teaches, they keep attacking me to make me believes their beliefs. There are varies how relgions reacts. Also, many do have wrong perspective of God's character thinking He forcing u thanking Him, which He doesn't. The reason how you look at like the kings are doing thinking God is similar, which is not so. People have different expression of thanksgiving When Christ in us, the Spirit breathe in us and the DESIRES and don't know how to express, bec its speechless how to thank Him. Worshipping God and everyday life go hand in hand, not separately. That is why many gets the wrong idea and understanding of worshipping. None of us know each person's secret or inner being but God Himself. Many times, people is saying, that's right, but not do anything about it, which is conflict of saying. God offers, not demanding, God prefer relationship, not religions.

"neutral":
adjective

noun
Yes I take no-one´s side but try to explain what I saw the problem in neutral way without take, support or favor someone´s sides because I saw is FACT, not opinion.

Have you see me against any beliefs (example JW, muslim, christian, moran, etc)?
Yes. You are against the belief that the Holy Bible is the inerrant Word of God. You are NOT neutral about the Bible as the Word of God.

Nope, I accept their belief because it´s their belief. I only say something to disagree when one of beliefs tried to prove me wrong. (example that I explained in my previous post that Christians claimed that good self-esteem is selfish etc.)
Exactly. That is non-neutrality.

If you were truly neutral, we would have nothing to debate. In a debate, each person takes a side.

Unbeleivable! Look at the example about poor people who lost their home to Katrina, etc, innoncent people killed by storm, flood, killer, etc. People from poor country starve to death for foods & drink... Do you still want to claim that poor innoncent people have to suffer because they are negative non-Christians? I have a heart for poor people who suffers, no matter either they are non-Christian or not... but see them as human, not their belief.
:confused:
First, you accused Christians of being negative.
Then, you complained because I said Christians have a positive attitude about life.

Which is it?

Christians have a postive attitude; it means they have hope for the future. Hope and love for poor, lonely, hurting people is what motivates Christians to reach out and help those people.

I'm puzzled by your statement that "innocent people have to suffer because they are negative non-Christians." I certainly don't believe that. Hurricanes, poverty, illness, etc., hit Christians and non-Christians, positive and negative people. The difference is in the victims' attitudes and responses to those disasters.

Matthew 5
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

... without depend on God & Jesus for their help....
Yes, some people try to do that. That is not what God wants them to do but people don't obey God.

You said in first post that we cope with life thru God's strength, not our own. Now you change your word ...
No, I did not. "Coping" (bearing) life's problems thru God's strength is NOT the same as disobeying God and commiting all those sins that you listed. I don't understand at all how you can compare using God's strength to bear life's problems, to using self-will to commit sins.

Yes, that´s right. We parents made a lot of mistakes... Nobody are prefect.
That's why Christians depend on God and His Word for guidance. We can't depend on ourselves to do the right things in our own strength and choices. People make mistakes but God never does.

Unfortunlately yes, we cope our own life without God´s help. Worship God doesn´t solve anything because God do nothing but we must support ourselves.
God sent His Son to save us, and His Holy Spirit to comfort and guide us. But if you refuse His Son and Spirit, then you choose to cope alone. God doesn't want you to struggle alone but that's your choice, your decision. If you turn Him down, He won't force you to accept His support.

... is NO GOOD to worship the bible all the time in everyday.
Another non-neutral judgment value.

... All what I see is CHRISTIANS who judge the people around here.... Yes, it´s fact... I see none of JW, muslims etc who judge us but Christians.
Astounding! You must have missed a lot of posts by the JW's and Muslims.

... What I said is FACT because I saw, not support or favor people´s side but my OWN fact...
:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: I don't know which to do. You really believe you are neutral. I give up.

...You said this, not me.
I guess you forgot that you posted this:

"Of course we told them that God & Jesus are in our heart"

All I'm asking is, how did you get God and Jesus into your heart? What does it mean to you to have God and Jesus in your heart?

... I accept God & Jesus long, long time ago...
What do you mean "accept God & Jesus"? Can you please explain?

"Accept" means to believe and trust God and Jesus, and to agree with Them, and obey Them. Is that the same meaning for you?

...God knows and accept us because we learn positive things and accept it...
Can you support that with a Bible verse?

As humans, we are not acceptable to God in our own works. We are made acceptable to Him thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Isaiah 40

Really? Look at world, many poor people have worry and struggle with their life, children, etc...Its impossible to expect us to have no worry.... Of course we do have... worry about our children, life, etc...This life, we lead every day, not God, Jesus or Bible.
What does worry solve for you? Does worry give you peace and comfort?

When will Jesus come?
The moment you surrender and call Him. :)

Stating that you "know that it's human authors who wrote the kind of bibles" is not being "neutral" to religion. You have made a decision and taken a stand about Biblical Christianity by your statement. That is not neutrality.

Christians who trust God's control have very positive outlooks on life. We are very thankful to God for His salvation and blessings.

How can you, a human, know more about what God wants than God Himself? God does want us to worship Him, and cope with life thru His strength, not our own.

Psalm 99
1 The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved. 2 The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people. 3 Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy. 4 The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob. 5 Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
... 9 Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

Matthew 4
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Revelation 14
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Philippians 4
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

II Corinthians 12
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Do you mean that Christians don't freedom to worship in Germany?

Jesus is real life. Life without Jesus is NOT real.

John 14
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

What does that mean? How can you have Jesus in your heart if you don't trust Him?

You don't think it's necessary to thank God for giving you life? A thankful heart wants to thank the giver.

What vese is that?

Praise the Lord! AMEN REBA!!!

It true cat or dog are very smart and can feeling response your emotion and keep you cheer up! Too my cat. when I cried out. My cat jumped on me and worried over me. I realized that my cat made me stopped cry.

Worry is not good for health. It will make you gettin' old fast. So, it's best to leave that worry to God. God is ageless and will NEVER get old. :D

Yes you are right that too much worry (extreme) will get us old fast but I am trying to say that we all always have worry... example our children, life, etc. It's normal to have worry about something like jobs, children, school, problems, etc.

It's our responsible to make sure that our children to not talk strangers, etc. It's our responsible to take care and make sure about our children's future etc.

Yes. You are against the belief that the Holy Bible is the inerrant Word of God. You are NOT neutral about the Bible as the Word of God.

Exactly. That is non-neutrality.

If you were truly neutral, we would have nothing to debate. In a debate, each person takes a side.

No, I do not against any beliefs or bibles but only disagree with anyone who claim that the bible is from God's word because they are not true. What I say about the human authors who wrotes the bibles is FACT, not opinion. If I have any opinion against any beliefs then is not neutral because I support my belief against your belief. This is a difference.

:confused:
First, you accused Christians of being negative.

:confused: where have I accused Christians of being negative? :confused:

I answered your post: "Look at kind of world what we have." Your answer is: "Now who's negative? It seems that Christians have a positive outlook, and non-Christians have a negative outlook."

What I say "Look at kind of world what we have" which mean is in general way where every people suffers/die etc... I do not interest which kind of beleifs they have but I see in them as human, not their religion. Can you show me where have I accused Christians of being negative? I find none where have I say. :dunno:

Then, you complained because I said Christians have a positive attitude about life.

Me complaint? :confused: No, it's you who complaint, not me because you just claimed that I accused you of being negative. You said in your previous post: "That does sound ungrateful and prideful". Have you see me complaint what you negative/judge me? Nope but tried to positive you to ignore your remark. Now you complaint that I accused you of being negative.

Which is it?

No "which". You quoted my post "Look at kind of world what we have" and telling me that "It seems that Christians have a positive outlook, and non-Christians have a negative outlook."

To me, it's disgusit what you said this to forget that we have poor & innoncent people around the world. I do not complaint but find your post unbelievable. It seem to me that you don't care about poor people in real world but think about yourself and saying that Christians have a positive outlook and non-Christians have a negative outlook.

Christians have a postive attitude; it means they have hope for the future.

It seem to me that you think that Christians are only one who think about positive future, not non-Christians. It's not just Christians but ANY religions nor non-religions as well who have positive to hope about the future and also positive their life as well.

Hope and love for poor, lonely, hurting people is what motivates Christians to reach out and help those people.

It's not just Christians but people in general way who helps those poor people.

I'm puzzled by your statement that "innocent people have to suffer because they are negative non-Christians." I certainly don't believe that. Hurricanes, poverty, illness, etc., hit Christians and non-Christians, positive and negative people. The difference is in the victims' attitudes and responses to those disasters.

Because you said that non-Christians have a negative outlook after quoted my post "Look at kind of real world".

Yes, some people try to do that. That is not what God wants them to do but people don't obey God.

Should I do nothing but let God to take care of my family? Let my children do what they wants because I know God will take care of them? :roll:
Look at poor country who worship God for foods and drink all the time... What God do... NOTHING... It's people who support starving people in poor country with foods, drinks, clothes, etc., not God.

No, I did not. "Coping" (bearing) life's problems thru God's strength is NOT the same as disobeying God and commiting all those sins that you listed. I don't understand at all how you can compare using God's strength to bear life's problems, to using self-will to commit sins.

No, there're no comparison but fact. We cope our own life with our own strength... Without our strength, then our families would go to wrong path.

That's why Christians depend on God and His Word for guidance. We can't depend on ourselves to do the right things in our own strength and choices. People make mistakes but God never does.

Yes we CAN depend on ourselves to correct our mistakes. Without strength, everything will go bad path. We have good and positive strength to develop our family life to teach what right or wrong.

God sent His Son to save us, and His Holy Spirit to comfort and guide us. But if you refuse His Son and Spirit, then you choose to cope alone. God doesn't want you to struggle alone but that's your choice, your decision. If you turn Him down, He won't force you to accept His support.

*sigh*

Another non-neutral judgment value.

:confused: I thought I did told you in my previous post about Christians & spa... Again, that's how I know from Christians at spa. They are being recommended to not worship the bible all the time everyday but learn positive things in real world. I see no judgement where the doctors from spa advised Christians to positive their self-esteem BECAUSE Christians noticed that it's too extreme to worship the bible all the time in everyday that's why they wants the help from them. It's no judgement but fact.

Astounding! You must have missed a lot of posts by the JW's and Muslims.

Oh I see

:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: I don't know which to do. You really believe you are neutral. I give up.

Yes I stand what I am saying.

I guess you forgot that you posted this:

"Of course we told them that God & Jesus are in our heart"

All I'm asking is, how did you get God and Jesus into your heart? What does it mean to you to have God and Jesus in your heart?

What do you mean "accept God & Jesus"? Can you please explain?

I was taught to beleive where we come from and accept who God & Jesus are. God & Jesus knows that I accept them in my heart because I did not negative them.

"Accept" means to believe and trust God and Jesus, and to agree with Them, and obey Them. Is that the same meaning for you?

Well, I accept God & Jesus long, long time ago and thought they wrote the bibles... The forum here convince me that it's not God who wrote the bible but human authors. I compared some bibles and have to agree with some threads here that it's human authors who wrote the bibles. I begin to learn more about them.... Christians claimed that the bible is from God's word but others claimed differently. All what I want say is I rather to meet them and listen them myself than listen what the bible says when I'm die.

Can you support that with a Bible verse?

I'm sorry to tell you that I am doubt about bibles since I learn that it's human author who wrote the bibles, not God. I rather to listen God & Jesus myself when I'm die.

As humans, we are not acceptable to God in our own works. We are made acceptable to Him thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

We accept God & Jesus but we have no proof either it's really God's & Jesus's word in kind of bibles. Why Old and New Testanment? It makes no sense to me.

Isaiah 40

Are you sure that it's God & Jesus's word, not bible author? I know your answer very well... "Yes, God is author of the bible". My answer is No.

What does worry solve for you? Does worry give you peace and comfort?

Do you mean that you never have worry in your life?

The moment you surrender and call Him. :)

Oh

Other religions like JW, Muslums or etc doesn't judge people, but christians do. No, that isn't so. The fact is SOME christians does as well as other religions like Muslims, JW and etc. True, each make their own decisions. If in extreme Islams culture, and refuse their beliefs will be executed, if I don't believe JW teaches, they keep attacking me to make me believes their beliefs. There are varies how relgions reacts. Also, many do have wrong perspective of God's character thinking He forcing u thanking Him, which He doesn't. The reason how you look at like the kings are doing thinking God is similar, which is not so. People have different expression of thanksgiving When Christ in us, the Spirit breathe in us and the DESIRES and don't know how to express, bec its speechless how to thank Him. Worshipping God and everyday life go hand in hand, not separately. That is why many gets the wrong idea and understanding of worshipping. None of us know each person's secret or inner being but God Himself. Many times, people is saying, that's right, but not do anything about it, which is conflict of saying. God offers, not demanding, God prefer relationship, not religions.

Every beliefs have different view and accept their beliefs. Nobody can try to change their beliefs but themselves.

I only beleive what I learn from Christians where I met at 5 weeks spa because their description are prefect what I learn from those forums.

Every beliefs have different view and accept their beliefs. Nobody can try to change their beliefs but themselves.

I only beleive what I learn from Christians where I met at 5 weeks spa because their description are prefect what I learn from those forums.
In some way, I have to becareful not to jump and getting wrong perspectives and and also misunderstanding and etc before my determinations. Thru the forums as I read, there are lot of disagreements. But what I see, like, that's right, you have a right to POV, but christians should keep their mouth shut attitudes. Christians does have their shares along with others. When christians stand firm their beliefs and correcting for them to understand what christians belief, angers are against christians. Even like the Bible, or who Jesus is when someone POV of them which is not accurate, christians have their right to pointing out and clarify. Bec many times getting confuse on other thread thinking and questioning why christians rely on priest, or other things which mostly are catholics, bec protestants does not do those same way catholics does. Clarify about the Bible is prophets in the Bible, apostles written which God spoked, breathed and different ways, those as seeing "humans" wrote the B8ible is by varies of ways, OT God spoke some thru voiced, dreams, animals and etc, NT, apostles witnessed, Paul (Christ spokened to him), John ( God spoken thru visions) and etc. All of that is why we believe is that the Bible is author from God. God gave us responsiblities what we should do for others and etc. There are numbers of ways in varies of ways how God uses us. God isn't a demanding, but gave us a choice we make. Like Christ Jesus, He doesn't force anyone, but left us a choice. He's interesting in relationship, not religions.
I try everyway to make the kind words in everyway. We can't see each others face expression which I have noticed many think angers or etc. When I stand my beliefs, I get response like I'm ignorant, stupid and other name calling. Even tho the persistance name calling on me, there are some mistakes I said few month ago like " I wonder she's heritage from pharisees or sadducees". And some like, its ok for non christians say those things, but christians shouldn't. That is the reason, inspite of different views, I still standing. I know agree my saying who I'm standing. Even non christians read thes forms (from someone with me), became a christians, why? Those who doesn't go to church, but share the perspective the point of the church. And there are numbers of ways, other christians doesn't know how I do that, I told them, bec I don't stuff on their throat and critici8ze and force or stuff like that. Bec, that's not what God called us to do. They feel comfortable around me and knowing my beliefs. There are different people in different ways and different spiritual levels.

Yes you are right that too much worry (extreme) will get us old fast but I am trying to say that we all always have worry... example our children, life, etc. It's normal to have worry about something like jobs, children, school, problems, etc.

It's our responsible to make sure that our children to not talk strangers, etc. It's our responsible to take care and make sure about our children's future etc.

FYI, worry and faith do not mix. Worry and faith are 2 different things. It's our responsibility to TEACH children how to live right from wrong. Look at the teachers, they teach their students about the world. Does that mean the teachers are worryin' about students ? No. They are just helpin' their students to UNDERSTAND how the world works. The teachers are puttin' the " faith " in students for their future career and challenges. The children are the parents' investment. We are just like the teachers to teach our children about the world and life. It's good to teach children about God, too. Teach the children where the LOVE comes from. It's important to love children and show them your love. Love will develope their confidence. They will grow up without worryin', because of your teachin' and pay attention to them. It's also important for them to learn how to listen, too. Be good listeners. ;)
Same idea about God's teachin' us through His Word ( Bible ). He wants us to listen to Him. Be good listeners. :)

Explain Genesis 1:1, then. Does God normally speak in the third person?

Heck of a place to make my first post.

God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

Here's some copypasta from the above site.

"What would happen if we get down on our knees and pray to God in this way:

Dear God, almighty, all-powerful, all-loving creator of the universe, we pray to you to cure every case of cancer on this planet tonight. We pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

We pray sincerely, knowing that when God answers this completely heartfelt, unselfish, non-materialistic prayer, it will glorify God and help millions of people in remarkable ways.

Will anything happen? No. Of course not.

This is very odd. Jesus makes specific promises in the Bible about how prayer is supposed to work. Jesus says in many different places that he and God will answer your prayers. And Christians believe Jesus -- according to this recent article, "54% of American adults believe the Bible is literally true." In some areas of the country the number goes as high as 75%.

If the Bible is literally true, then something is seriously amiss. Simply look at the facts. In Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:

Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

If "every one who asks receives", then if we ask for cancer to be cured, it should be cured. Right? If "our Father who is in heaven gives good things to those who ask him", then if we ask him to cure cancer, he should cure it. Right? And yet nothing happens.

In Matthew 17:20 Jesus says:

For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

If "nothing will be impossible to you", then if we ask to cure cancer tonight, cancer should disappear. Right? Yet nothing happens. Note that if we take the Bible less-than-literally here, the statement "nothing will be impossible to you" becomes "lots of things will be impossible to you," and that would mean that Jesus is lying.

In Matthew 21:21:

I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

If "you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer", then if we ask to cure cancer tonight, cancer should dissappear. Right? Yet nothing happens. Note again that there is not a non-literal way to interpret "you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer", unless you replace "whatever" with "nothing" or "little."

The message is reiterated Mark 11:24:

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

If God says, "believe that you have received it, and it will be yours," and if we believe in God and his power, then what should happen if we pray to cure cancer tonight? It should be cured. Either that, or God is lying.

In John chapter 14, verses 12 through 14, Jesus tells all of us just how easy prayer can be:

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." [ref]

Look at how direct this statement is: "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." This is the "Son of God" speaking. Have we taken him "too literally?" No. This is a simple, unambiguous statement. Have we taken his statement "out of context?" No - Jesus uses the word anyone. Yet Jesus' statement is obviously false. Because when we ask God to cure cancer tonight, nothing happens.

We see the same thing over and over again...

In Matthew 18:19 Jesus says:

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

In James 5:15-16 the Bible says:

And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

In Mark 9:23:

All things are possible to him who believes.

In Luke 1:37:

For with God nothing will be impossible.

Nothing could be simpler or clearer than Jesus' promises about prayer in the Bible. Yet, when we pray to eliminate cancer, nothing happens.

And keep in mind that this is Jesus talking here. These are not the words of human beings. These are not the words of "inspired" human beings. These are supposedly the words of God himself, incarnated in a human body. Jesus is supposed to be a perfect, sinless being. And yet, it is obvious that Jesus is lying. What Jesus says is clearly incorrect.

Jesus is supposed to be God. God is supposed to be perfect.
When Jesus speaks, he should speak the truth.
Yet when we look at what Jesus says about prayer,
he is clearly lying.

If you would like additional proof, gather a million faithful believers together into a giant prayer circle. Have them all pray together in Jesus' name that God cures every case of cancer on the planet tomorrow. Pray sincerely, knowing that when God answers this completely heartfelt, unselfish, non-materialistic prayer, it will glorify God and help millions of people in remarkable ways. Now, we certainly have two or more people gathered together, and they have asked in Jesus' name, and we have not one but a million faithful believers who, by definition, have faith and believe. We have fulfilled every one of Jesus' requirements.

Will Jesus answer the prayer now? Of course not. Your prayer will go unanswered, in direct defiance to Jesus' promises in the Bible. In fact, if you pray for anything that is impossible, your prayer will always go unanswered.

If you are an intelligent, rational human being, all of the examples mentioned above show you that the God of the Bible is imaginary. What Jesus says about prayer in the Bible clearly is not true.

In fact, we have ample scientific evidence to demonstrate that the belief in prayer is nothing but pure superstition, as shown in the next proof... "

..."What would happen if we get down on our knees and pray to God in this way:

Dear God, almighty, all-powerful, all-loving creator of the universe, we pray to you to cure every case of cancer on this planet tonight...

...If "every one who asks receives", then if we ask for cancer to be cured, it should be cured. Right? If "our Father who is in heaven gives good things to those who ask him", then if we ask him to cure cancer, he should cure it. Right? And yet nothing happens.
God answers prayer in the way and timing that He knows is best in light of eternity. You, as a human, might think that the best thing for all people is to cure all cancer right now. But that might NOT be the best thing to happen to all people now and future. We can't know that. Only God can.

Will Jesus answer the prayer now? Of course not. Your prayer will go unanswered, in direct defiance to Jesus' promises in the Bible. In fact, if you pray for anything that is impossible, your prayer will always go unanswered.
Sometimes the answer to prayer is "no" or "not yet". That is still an answer.

Jesus said that nothing is impossible. He did NOT say that all things were right to ask for.

In fact, we have ample scientific evidence to demonstrate that the belief in prayer is nothing but pure superstition, as shown in the next proof... "
Since no one knows how God will answer a specific prayer, how can "science" prove that the prayer was not answered by God? Science can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back