I'm a hearing girl...I would love dating deaf boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 18 and cute chubby. Too bad I live in Florida.

Thank God, I am over 18 years old. I don't need to worry.

I do have a hearing girlfriend who wants to pretend to be deaf. She tried ear plugs and they didn't make her fully deaf. SO how do you use ear plugs to make you fully deaf?

If you shove em hard enough....

Ok. That is a mental illness. You need to get treatment.

Agreed. Saw a documentary a few years ago about people who deliberating would cut off a limb because they had a mental disorder that made them want to be disabled because they think it's more heroic or romantic or something as equally messed up.

Hearinggirl - you are clearly overlooking the fact that being deaf comes with a whole slew of difficulties, none of which you've even come close to acknowledging - that alone tells me you have no clue what being deaf is really like - you're making it sound like a bed of roses. Intentionally trying to deafen yourself is quite frankly stupid and disturbing. Get some help please.

... I'm serious... Actually, right now, I have these plugs in my ears that I made out of wax, water, and paper towels. I watched a video on YouTube, with the volume turned up as pound as I could get it, and I didn't hear a thing. I'm so happy right now, I have tears in my eyes :')

Those tears in your eyes are from the pain of sticking wax in your ears while turning the volume up all the way on youtube.

Those tears in your eyes are from the pain of sticking wax in your ears while turning the volume up all the way on youtube.

She could just have muted her volume button on her computer and get the same experience of watching a video without sound. :roll:

I am beginning to suspect hearinggirl is an AD member pulling our leg ...

And I have seen that video before. When something like this interests me, I research it for days.

I think your head should be checked out! There are some very amazing people in all cultures! I would never limit myself to dating guys base on being hearing or deaf , or only one race. If a guy is deaf or hearing and we get along that all the count to me! Life it like a box of chocolate !

This entire thread is hilarious..:laugh2:
From shoe size to boobies, to making yourself "deaf" to keeping tabs on the nearest deaf person.. Pretty interesting...
Btw a big foot means nothing.. That can be sooooo misleading, so does height..ugh..

I heard it was the size of a man fingers you look at!! I agree this threat is very
entertaining!! LOL!! Who needs Leno or Letterman when you have this!!

I heard it was the size of a man fingers you look at!! I agree this threat is very
entertaining!! LOL!! Who needs Leno or Letterman when you have this!!

<whisper> His thumbs. :giggle: Narrow and thin = narrow and thin. Big and thick = well, big and thick

I shall not give away my "invention" of my earplugs! :) and I do know ASL! I have reason for my actions, they're private reasons, though. It's not for a guy. And I am not limiting myself to only deaf guys, all I said is that I think it'd be interesting. Through my experiences, deaf people are the best listeners.

I shall not give away my "invention" of my earplugs! :) and I do know ASL! I have reason for my actions, they're private reasons, though. It's not for a guy. And I am not limiting myself to only deaf guys, all I said is that I think it'd be interesting. Through my experiences, deaf people are the best listeners.

Interesting. You're in high school, and you already think that deaf people are the best listeners. What made you draw that conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back