I'm a hearing girl...I would love dating deaf boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow! You should be an ASL pro by now!:laugh2:

Seriously, child. Seek out a good therapist. It will do you much more good than sticking things in your ear or having a boyfriend.

....... I have no comment on the offensive fetish comments..... Thank you jupitersnymph for you response! I would not use anybody like that!! I know a lot of ASL though. My grandfather taught me for a few years an I've been in sign language club for 2 years, not to mention, my friend Laurie taught me some. I know I'm not the best but I can hold a conversation kind of well :-/

Are you the kind of girl who writes in margins of ASL books, "How true?"
Seriously, stuck to your studies. You have only one chance to make a good life for yourself and high school should be on the top of your priority list.

Make your own fake Hearing aid, here's how

buy a second hand hearing aid,,and a swimmers ear plug the one that cover all the ear, cut a wee hole in middle of it, glue in those tube,

then Ta-da! a fake hearing aid that doubles as a ear-plug!

then everyone will think you're deaf!

well an instant one,

NO need to harm yourself, just get a hearing aid BUT a non-working one. .

Anyone want to donate a non-working old HA's to hearinggirl? i think i could but it might not come thru the customs since im not from USA

that didnt hit me till now. a deaf fetish. nothing wrong with that!!! I would call it a good fetish.....:naughty::D

Everybody has a fetish of some sort. whether they admit it or not!:cool2::D

I have a Deaf fetish. :laugh2:

I crack myself up. :giggle:

Oh, wow! You should be an ASL pro by now!:laugh2:

Seriously, child. Seek out a good therapist. It will do you much more good than sticking things in your ear or having a boyfriend.

*cough* *choke* :laugh2:

I have a Deaf fetish. :laugh2:

I crack myself up. :giggle:

I bet you do... right down the middle from bottom going up... ohh wait.. this isnt the penisaruim.. :aw: opps.. :laugh2:

anyway, what did we do to this poor hearinggirl... we want to attract members, not scare them away. :hug:

SOO....this girl tracks down Deaf people in her area....and says she trys to make herself deaf by hurting herself....she is in dream land about dating and becoming deaf and mute....could be Mental illness. Gosh, to hurt yourself, seek help--seriously. I dont know any Deaf or hearing guy (or girl) who would want to get involved with you at all trying to hurt yourself and living in your head--take other peoples advice.

you are serious hearing person because your communication because your will awkard :lol: your find out :laugh2:

Sweetheart, stop trying to make yourself deaf and find a good psychotherapist. Seriously. Your parents' insurance will probably cover it.

Are we being had!! ?? I can't believe what I just read! She is putting objects into her ears to made herself deaf! She will get an infection in her ears and cause permanent damage to herself! Maybe Alex could try to find out who she is and report her to a hospital!

I didn't get to read the whole thread. Yeah I'm being lazy to skim through all of it. ;)

Anyway, In the dating game - You got to get to know that "real" person, regardless if he/she is deaf or not. This is just not about how there is a morbid fascination with the deafness that makes it all hi-de-ho. It goes much deeper than that. If you're looking to help that person with their deafness, I've got news for you - They don't need your help. We only want to be accepted for who we are, not just because of our deafness.

Okay. Please people, stop. 1) I do not have a right to be heckled!! 2) Switched at Birth has nothing to do with my decision! I have felt like this for a long time! 3) I am no longer looking for a boyfriend, my best guy friend asked me out after confessing how he felt. I told him I would think about it. I'm going to say yes. :D

I am not trust to because stop it because trolling because people not respectful

I am serious I review your investiage your posts

SOO....this girl tracks down Deaf people in her area....and says she trys to make herself deaf by hurting herself....she is in dream land about dating and becoming deaf and mute....could be Mental illness. Gosh, to hurt yourself, seek help--seriously. I dont know any Deaf or hearing guy (or girl) who would want to get involved with you at all trying to hurt yourself and living in your head--take other peoples advice.

It is a good thing she does not have a thing about wanting to date blind and deaf guys ! I can just see her pouring all kind of poisons into he eyes and sticking firecrackers in her ears! Good Lord , where are the girl parents!! I hate to know what they're like!

Ok listen, I am seriously no appreciating these comments. I can still here bc it hurts too much so I stop. I am weak. I am weak and depressed. Please just stop. I am sorry I even made this thread. I am done. The guy I said yes to turned out to use me. I am really not looking to date anybody for a while thanks to him. In a few weeks I might be moving to a whole new state so who knows what will happen! But please, saying mean and hurtful things will not make me better, they will only make me worse. None of you know my personality or attitude or anything about me other then the few things that I have mentioned here. Please stop judging me. Words hurt. Word hurt ALOT.

Ok listen, I am seriously no appreciating these comments. I can still here bc it hurts too much so I stop. I am weak. I am weak and depressed. Please just stop. I am sorry I even made this thread. I am done. The guy I said yes to turned out to use me. I am really not looking to date anybody for a while thanks to him. In a few weeks I might be moving to a whole new state so who knows what will happen! But please, saying mean and hurtful things will not make me better, they will only make me worse. None of you know my personality or attitude or anything about me other then the few things that I have mentioned here. Please stop judging me. Words hurt. Word hurt ALOT.

You don't have to see this . Just don't come here and read it. Troll

It is a good thing she does not have a thing about wanting to date blind and deaf guys ! I can just see her pouring all kind of poisons into he eyes and sticking firecrackers in her ears! Good Lord , where are the girl parents!! I hate to know what they're like!

:laugh2: Yea, I think we need to get the troll spray! I can't believe HearingGirl.. I'm still Lol'ing over here.

Why you worry so much what we say? Worry more what psychiatrist say.

you worried on because don't be hurting because think negative your mind! switch your mind proper straight I Know many people have problem! :cool2:

Come on give us a break! You come here telling us you're trying to made yourself deaf by sticking things in your ears and say we're hurting your feelings!! I would be more concerned about what kind damage you had done to yourself and the biggest concern is why the HELL are you doing this in the first place! People had told you go get some HELP!! And we are right as you admitted to being depressed! I hope you seek some help if you do move to a new state, I hope realize moving it not made things better for you if are very depressed. You can't run away from depression!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back