I'm a hearing girl...I would love dating deaf boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. My. God.

I think jillio lie about People try be deaf. I apologise to jillio, hope she hear it. First I think this poster silly little girl, now I see serious mental illness. I mean this not offense...get help. Please. Injury self scary! Not okay. Don't try be deaf. Just no.

I agree...trying to make oneself deaf is not something to be taken lightly. I am not sure if the OP was saying it in jest or seriously. It is hard to tell when not face to face.

I agree...trying to make oneself deaf is not something to be taken lightly. I am not sure if the OP was saying it in jest or seriously. It is hard to tell when not face to face.

I think she means it more as temporary measure. Plug her ears up and be "deaf". It comes across to me that she isn't wanting to be permanently deaf.

This entire thread is hilarious..:laugh2:
From shoe size to boobies, to making yourself "deaf" to keeping tabs on the nearest deaf person.. Pretty interesting...
Btw a big foot means nothing.. That can be sooooo misleading, so does height..ugh..

And I have seen that video before. When something like this interests me, I research it for days.

Days! Oh, why you not say before? You research us for days? Well ok now it ok you want be deaf / date deaf / get attention be martyr willing take care poor Deafies....it ok because you do research for days. :roll:

From my short experience with Italian men - they seem to throw temper tantrums. Beware.

Days! Oh, why you not say before? You research us for days? Well ok now it ok you want be deaf / date deaf / get attention be martyr willing take care poor Deafies....it ok because you do research for days. :roll:

:laugh2:

oh come on!!!!:roll: I dont even know her, but give her a break.

she probably just wants to try. I am all for bridging the worlds, just hope things are up and up with hearing girl. there are a number of married couples with hearing girls, and deaf guys.

One thing that rebecca brings up is are you over 18? cuz you say you wanted a deaf boy so this is where things might be blown out of proportion.

Nooo... That's not what I was going for at all, I'm sorry if I have offended anybody. :/

why do you want a deaf boyfriend ,is this some kind of girl scout project where you get a badge for going a 'good deed' for some handicap person!

I wasn't thinking anything like that at all, ok? My goodness! All I meant is that I think it'd be interesting!

If it were realistic or not. She is not over age 18 yet. Just go easy on her for now.

Ahm... why and how exactly do/did you try to make yourself deaf? 'Cause, I mean, I've wanted to go deaf before, but only because I'm sensory sensitive and sometimes the sound is so bad it hurts/makes me cry. I've never actually done it (and don't plan to).

Though after the last experience (a STUPID college sports info session that I missed out on most of because it was SO LOUD), I'm totally getting those Hello Kitty noise-canceling headphones I wanted a couple weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back