If you were sent to the 1970s and....

:beer:

If i could go back to 1970s i would have invest $$$$$ to the right company to make lot of profits in 2011. :cool:

Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) was created in 1938. It was first developed as a therapeutic psychiatric drug. In the 1950's, the CIA experimented with it for mind control and chemical warfare. In the 1960's, it became popular on the street, especially with hippies but also with mainstream people. One of its most common nicknames was acid.

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? :cool2:

I heard that song had nothing to with LSD, I believe John Lennon said this .

If I were to go back to 1970 and said, "hand me the remote so I can change the channels."

I am sure I would get "Get up and change the channels yourself!"

If I were to go back to 1970... I would influence America to be more motorcycle-oriented and environmental-friendly. These suburban vehicles are ridiculous and unnecessary.

I would go back in time and tell the CEO of PJP that Tyson is throwing you under the bus in late 2008, get away from them completely by 2005 at the latest and contract with Butterball instead, and make sure you take super good care of your poultry plants, these will break or make the final deal. This will save the company. If not, your company will be completely gone by mid-2009. Your son Rick won't be fully prepared to take the wheel when you retire and none of your grandchildren will want to continue, set up a board of executives to take your place instead of appointing your son. Your son will be a good man, but lacks the control needed to effectively run the company.

Back