If you went fishing and caught a fish?

Yeah, when I was growing up, carp were looked down on but there are others who say the only way this rough fish, the carp, is good is if it is smoked.

I think I will bow out of this thread now as I think it has been been smeared with enough liberal craziness.....

:lol: Liberal Craziness!!

Those young whippersnappers with their progressive ideas!

(I like my fish to be pre caught and served in a nice restaurant.)

If you caught the fish and don't eat it. I think it should be a crime to catch a fish just for enjoyment.

If you caught the fish and don't eat it. I think it should be a crime to catch a fish just for enjoyment.

If this was meant for me...??....as for that huge, old, and I mean old! Catfish...nobody would eat it...A catfish that big surely ate other good fish, even dead ones...anything Dead that Catfish is gonna eat...He'd been around a long time. So I do feel I saved a lot of other "good Fishies" lives.

How come I can't find a Dislike button when I need one?

literally and figuratively ;)

ice%20fishing_zpshtgy6kwt.gif
and
40f2a901-2cc9-4460-87bc-dce06a557c23_zpsgvlp9nws.jpg

;) ;) ;)

Fuzzy

I only tried a fishing a couple of times when I was a kid and I only caught one fish...it was so upsetting and my dad helped me take the hook out and threw it back for me. I could never actually go fishing again unless it was a life or death situation, though hopefully I can find other stuff to eat.

I will eat fish if I am at a restaurant, but if I had to personally do it, I couldn't. I wouldn't even pick out a lobster to eat at Red Lobster

I know you probably can't hear it - I am HoH, but when you pick a Lobster out at Red Lobster, you can hear them screaming when they put it in the steaming pot.

j/k

Actually, I was told that lobsters have the most sensitive to heat than most sea-animals.

I know you probably can't hear it - I am HoH, but when you pick a Lobster out at Red Lobster, you can hear them screaming when they put it in the steaming pot.

j/k
I know I was screaming when my dad told me it was OK to pick a live lobster
he was about to cook. Dad thought all the lobster claws been pegged , but they weren't and it got me right on the finger I had sewed back on! I think that one was my dinner. And not to worry they were Kosher . :giggle:

Back