I Need Huge Advice Please!!!

There are still some good men out there. Acording to everyone, I am proof there are still some. We are a dieing breed. :sad:

Wow! We better call the Govt and request a petition to put good men under the endangered list and save them for good women who need them. :)

Lil Country Gal...take your time cuz everything has a way of working itself out. :)

Wow! We better call the Govt and request a petition to put good men under the endangered list and save them for good women who need them. :)

Lil Country Gal...take your time cuz everything has a way of working itself out. :)

I tried that , but everyone in the gov't laughed at me, and then got pissed at me cause their names where not on the list!!!! :eek3: :giggle:

If you love him, then be honest with him--no sugar-coating. And let him know that you're telling him because you want to step into your marriage right. And be prepared for him to have some suspicions every now and then. That comes with the territory when you break someone's trust. But be patient because the two of you can definitely get over this hurdle. You just have to be committed to building. (It's not you against him. You're a team.)

Best wishes.

Well here's the update and the ending We broke up! And more than just him cheating on me and lieing some other big things happened to bring us to this. thanks everybody

Don't give up on your hopes,lady :hug: I am sorry to hear that but there will always be someone to love you even though you may think he was the only one.. I was in love but couldn't be happy with it and became single back. Nowadays, I have feelings to another girl and she seems to love me and I understood that patience is key to meet the right one :fingersx:

I thought my ex was the one but I've known the right one recently and surprisingly ,we have been friends for nearly 1.5 years and I hadn't noticed the essence of her heart before :D

Awww...maybe he wasnt the right one for u. Important that you enjoy life and let fate happens. I learned that trying to find Mr. Right usually doesnt work so I stopped and presto! Here is my 2nd husband and it feels so right with him. Made me look back to my relationship with my ex hubby and I realized that from the beginning of our relationship, something was missing. Life is full of surprises! :)

I don't feel bad at all! how bad does that sound. I am happier than i've been in the last two years. He hurt me really bad, and I wasn't strong enough to say no until my friends made me. i knew how bad the relationship was getting i just didn't wanna believe it was true

Hey this is her EX. She doesn't tell you the whole truth and how she hurts me. How i gave up everything for her. I am not here to make her look like a bad girl she isn't. I LOVE her with all my heart. I told her she was like all my other g/fs let your friends get in the middle it ends. I mean don't have any friends so i can talk to her. I get wrote up at work for talking to her. I blow off parties to call her. When stuff goes on at home (she knows what i am talking about) i listen to her. NOW she is gone b.c instead of taking a break and working it out she has another man. Well just wondering since everyone helped her leave me. Should i wait for her or be like her and say screw it all.

This isn't some kind of fight you guys we broke up. That's all there is to it. I'm going to try and get back to my life now. And all I want if for him to get his life back too and Find a better girlfriend who suits him better than I did. It's time we just move on get back to our lives and figure our lives out. One thing i figured from this whole thing is I haven't figured out of my life and I have alot to discover about myself. And he is more mature and has most everything figured out from what i can see and he knows what he wants. I don't.

I do know what i want. I want her back i am willing to take a break anything to get her back. Like she said this isn't some kind of fight. I love you baby. I want you in my life i love you with everything i have. I wish you would feel the same.

Plz i am begging you. I know you don't but if you have any care for me left get online so we can talk. I will do anything to change and get you back. PLZ i am begging. PLZ

Ok I can take a hint you hate me more then anything in the world. Everyone is right I am a monster. I don't deserve a g/f I mean no one ever loves me longer then 5 months I told your that. I hope you figure everything out. As far as for being afraid to leave b/c you thought I was going to kill you. We both know that is bull I would never kill you.

we'll see i pray he forgives me he knows how sorry I am and he knows i would never want to hurt him now. He's the only guy that i've ever gone out with not to hurt me. When he came to see me it was magic everything felt so i right i felt so safe. I would hate to lose that now

Look it really aint worth beating yourself over this messed up horse. Time to find urself a new stud.

Richard

Ok I can take a hint you hate me more then anything in the world. Everyone is right I am a monster. I don't deserve a g/f I mean no one ever loves me longer then 5 months I told your that. I hope you figure everything out. As far as for being afraid to leave b/c you thought I was going to kill you. We both know that is bull I would never kill you.

Leave her alone. She's done with you, it's over. Please leave her alone.

Look it really aint worth beating yourself over this messed up horse. Time to find urself a new stud.

Richard

I agree. Bringing your personal arguments on a public form is not a very mature way to solve relationship problems. :nono:

Back