I Need Huge Advice Please!!!

yeah that s the thing i learned about lying they tend to turn around and bite you in the behind no matter what do not lie tell the truth always even if it hurts it ll be fine in the future so you re human and at least y ou realize your mistakes its time for you to put it to right and work to make things right it ll take a while but if you do love him alot then go for it i ll pray for you two may god bless you two

He's going to hate me for putting this up here but i'm just beside myself. I've admitted to everthing i've done and i understand that i've screwed up alot i mean alot. but i never knew this was going to happen. He's been talking to someone online and they met today and today as i understand was there first time meeting and he cheated on me. I mean fully cheated on me all the way. I guess i feel like it's my fault cause i couldn't keep him happy. but i don't know what to do i love him so much and i wanna stay with him and he says he loves me but i got hurt so bad I I just don't know what to do anymore.

No matter what u did in the past, it is never your fault for him cheating on you. Cheating is WRONG no matter how bad the relationship is. If he wanted to cheat, then he should have ended the relationship first.

Maybe take this as a lesson to be learned and move on but dont give up on love. :)

I am a perfect example of not giving up. My ex husband left me for another woman that he had been cheating on with. He said it was my fault for his cheating cuz I didnt give him enough sex. I was devastated. That was 6 years ago and now I have a new life with a new husband who loves me to death and I take the painful lessons from my first marriage and make sure I dont repeat the same mistakes again. Time will heal your wounds.

Dont blame yourself for his own actions. Only for your own actions but at least u admitted your wrongdoings and want to correct them so that is a good start! :)

The love isn't what really got hurt the thing that really got hurt was my trust i've never been able to trust guys before after a bad past and i trusted him and i use to be what we call " The box" where i was so scared of the world and he helped me out only to i guess push my back into i'm so scared to trust a guy ever again now

The love isn't what really got hurt the thing that really got hurt was my trust i've never been able to trust guys before after a bad past and i trusted him and i use to be what we call " The box" where i was so scared of the world and he helped me out only to i guess push my back into i'm so scared to trust a guy ever again now

Everyone who are in relationships take the risk to get hurt. We all have to take the risk of trusting people and risk the chances of getting hurt.

Give yourself time to trust men again. Maybe, establish friendships with men and get to know them first as friends and let fate take care of things. I know I took a huge risk by trusting my husband but I love him so much and I have faith in him and our relationship.

Everyone who are in relationships take the risk to get hurt. We all have to take the risk of trusting people and risk the chances of getting hurt.

Give yourself time to trust men again. Maybe, establish friendships with men and get to know them first as friends and let fate take care of things. I know I took a huge risk by trusting my husband but I love him so much and I have faith in him and our relationship.
I hope you right because it took me 16 years to trust a guy again 2 yearsof knowing my fiance to even begin to trust him. Alot of my life got shattered when this all happened

1. You don't have to trust anybody
2. You don't have to lie either
3. If it isn't meant to be, let it go and move on
4. Be yourself

Get out the box, leave the past behind, and get yourself dress up nice,:fly2: :fly:
put on a little lipstick and go out with friends :grouphug: to boogey down with.

La La La lalalalalalala la :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dj:

Hey Girl,
It is never your fault for cheating and he should have ended the relationship before he started seeing someone else. I knew the whole time when you and I have talked on instant messenger about him. Somehow in my heart, I knew he was up to no good but I did not say anything because I don't want to hurt your feelings. But now, you had to find out the hard way and learn from it. You are still young and you have a lot to learn in the real world but you will find THAT Mr. Right Guy someday, trust me! I know Cheating is wrong and everybody does it but it does not mean they are a bad person and they should explain why they did this or that.

"Once a Cheater.. always a cheater" Not true! People can change and work hard on the relationshiop to make it stronger. Even going to a marriage counseling or a relationship counsoling would help if the partner is willing and honestly want to change and work on the relationship. If not.. just have to let it go. I know it may be hurting right now but there are alot of fishes in the sea. My mom always told me that!

Break up and divorce are not easy but we can all always get through this together and come out stronger out of it. I have known that some people remain friends with others despite break up or divorce. Why hate? Life is too short and we all should enjoy life!

One thing for sure.. relationships and marriage is never easy!

:kiss: and :hug: to you!

Hey Girl,
It is never your fault for cheating and he should have ended the relationship before he started seeing someone else. I knew the whole time when you and I have talked on instant messenger about him. Somehow in my heart, I knew he was up to no good but I did not say anything because I don't want to hurt your feelings. But now, you had to find out the hard way and learn from it. You are still young and you have a lot to learn in the real world but you will find THAT Mr. Right Guy someday, trust me! I know Cheating is wrong and everybody does it but it does not mean they are a bad person and they should explain why they did this or that.

"Once a Cheater.. always a cheater" Not true! People can change and work hard on the relationshiop to make it stronger. Even going to a marriage counseling or a relationship counsoling would help if the partner is willing and honestly want to change and work on the relationship. If not.. just have to let it go. I know it may be hurting right now but there are alot of fishes in the sea. My mom always told me that!

Break up and divorce are not easy but we can all always get through this together and come out stronger out of it. I have known that some people remain friends with others despite break up or divorce. Why hate? Life is too short and we all should enjoy life!

One thing for sure.. relationships and marriage is never easy!

:kiss: and :hug: to you!

Now I kinda wish you had told me you didn't like something about him. I think I would have been less crushed than, than i am now. He's reason he first told me was because i couldn't please him. I don't know i'm really depressed and i know that i shouldn't be cause he's not worth it but it killed me inside when he told me.

As some of you know i'm engaged to my fiance Randy, and I love him more than anything. He's been so amazing to me saddly i've not been so great. I'm not going to lie i've messed up alot in our relationship. I mean this is all so new to me. such a huge relationship. but i love it now. Although now our relationship is on the rocks. He found out alot of the stuff i've messed up on mainly lieing. Now most of you are sitting here going well ur screwed you messed up yes i know. But i wanna do everything in my power to make this right and get my relationship with him back. I need your guys help please. Randy is everything to me and i can't imagine life with out him. thanks for reading please no judgment i know i screwed up.

I can understand that you love him so much and would do anything to work on it, but to be honest it's all in his hands, because he has to be the one to gain that trust back from you, relationships are based on being trustworthy to each others. A lot of times relationships are not comfortable with lies and cheating, I'm not saying you've done your share of cheating, but you've done your share of lying. Sometimes it makes the relationship harder to work, because the issue of lying would always haunt him in the whole relationship. I can understand you made a mistake, and I also can understand you really want him back, but seriously if you were in his shoes would you want to be with someone that lies to you?

You got to make a promise to him that you would be honest and straight forward for now on, and would do anything to work on this relationship with him, but like I said it's all in his hands right now. :(

When Felixkat stated that "everyone cheats" which is not true, I've never cheated on any of my ex's and would not even plan on it either. I believe that if you love someone, you would not even cheat, if you are planning on cheating, make sure you break up with the one you are with. Cheating only makes the relationship a fall out, which meaning going down-hill. ;)

I wish you the best of luck and I hope it goes your way, but remember don't keep on lying if you do get back together with him. ;)

FOR EVERYONE GENERAL...
**Im not pointing finger at you...** Just read general.. doesn't matter maybe really you? :dunno:

you speak "white lie" continue that your choice and will come mess it up worst and more... Avoid you tell truth to everyone.. means you're full of white paint face.. pretend I didn't cheat.. Oh That spouse did it.. Cut that crap.. where yourself... ??? You have to stop Deny yourself...

If you speak truth and discuss sit down further why you're cheating... "try work it out and if not work it out then move on.... "

I've seen peoples can be strong willing work it out which it's good but sometime not...

me.. Honestly.. cheat at once long years back.. I know myself personally totally wrong thing.. I'm glad working out through hell relationship until finally it's over... We are happily and strong bond relationship.. Should I say "white lie" or straighten forward truth? which the choose to... I'd rather straighten forward truth the best!!!

Your call! :dunno:
You need to stop white lie front of this forum... please.. think about yourself.. try go look your mirror what you did...

Country Lil gal,
I'm happy for you did speak it out that you willing fault what you did wrong thing.. Think about yourself.. what the best decision yourself and speak it out your boyfriend... Best solve the problem first before worst hurting.

Hopefully will come work it out if not working out and accept move on..
I know not easy..
Good Luck!

GalaxyAngel,

I know youre speaking generally which "everyone" but honest from the bottom of my heart, I have never cheat, I loved all my ex just how I say I do from the heart, and I have no reason however so to cheat. To be honest cheating is the most emotionally perspective, when people keep on cheating on numberic of times it built to the point of becoming a sexual thrill or a craving excitement. I know I won't tolerate cheating from anyone, even guys I dated or will date. ;)

GalaxyAngel,

I know youre speaking generally which "everyone" but honest from the bottom of my heart, I have never cheat, I loved all my ex just how I say I do from the heart, and I have no reason however so to cheat. To be honest cheating is the most emotionally perspective, when people keep on cheating on numberic of times it built to the point of becoming a sexual thrill or a craving excitement. I know I won't tolerate cheating from anyone, even guys I dated or will date. ;)

Cheri,

You're speaking it out straighten forward truth.. which it's great.. I'm glad!!
but other people who kept constantly deny all the time and pretend didn't cheat..

Hey—

It is not about the first time you lies. It is important that you two haven’t married and said, “I DO”. It is good thing you clean your sheet before the married and then so on. It might be delay married date and so on. If he turn round then that he isn’t true love include himself.

If he is and then he is true love. You cast the lie, wrong and not honest and that good to start clean. Yes he might be speechless what you have told him. If he understand what is happening and then so on. If he learns and you learn that part what he will says. You need keep that words and so on. Most important that he or yourself don’t dwelling during the marriage and if you or he. One of you two will turn bitter. Bitter can prison your life with bad manner toward each other.

I know a lady who isn’t honest and declare that she isn’t married to person and she is still married. It is pretty dirty sheet. Even the people will knows and what can we do about this and we just leave her sheet alone. Don’t let that happen and hope thing work together.

Galaxy I'm not lieing i've really never cheated on him. That's one thing i couldn't do i would kill myself after doing it cause i can't imagine doing that to him lieing was already a big enough mistake. I want this all to be over and i wanna go back and stop everything.

Galaxy I'm not lieing i've really never cheated on him. That's one thing i couldn't do i would kill myself after doing it cause i can't imagine doing that to him lieing was already a big enough mistake. I want this all to be over and i wanna go back and stop everything.

Oh.. I wasn't refering you.. Lie! I didn't..

which good news that you're speak it out yourself.. avoid happening.

This is a learning experence for you. It something you need to really think abt. Both you have done wrong, and what it sounds like, his mistake was a huge mistake compared to your's, but still, 2 wrongs, don't make a right.

You guys really need to sit down and have a long talk on what you really want and what he really wants. He might have done it out of spite and just to hurt u back. He also might have done it for other reasons too. Either way, it won't get fixed or solve if you just tell us your guys problem and just to listen to us. You and ur man need to sit down and fine out what u guys really need. Need to take a break from the relationship? Need to break up and maybe never get back to gether? Need just a breather and let your thoughts come together and try it again in a week or soo? Or whatever else that might work. But the first step to fixing your relationship is to sit down and talk.

Now, if it has a bad break-up, don't let that hurt you from dating again. You are young and should play the field for a while. There are still some good men out there. Acording to everyone, I am proof there are still some. We are a dieing breed. :sad:

Yeah, sit him down and have a heart to heart talk. If that doesn't work, cut him loose and move on. All this agonizing over an 18 yr old kid is not going to do you any good. When you both are a little older and a little wiser, the spark may still be there. Good luck.

Ummmmm.....

Let me say this... Some of you guys are totally wrong. NOT EVERYONE CHEATS!

I don't cheat~ Will not cheat on my boyfriend's..... Never cheated on my Ex boyfriend's~ WHY? Because its not right.... I don't want to be cheated on.. It's all matter of respect and trust towards two partners. Once a cheater is always a cheater! <~~ Thats true. Just like " a druggie is always a druggie"! But covering up your butt by not telling your partner is going to make things a lot worst than what you think. Most of the reationships doesn't work out becasue of cheating. Nobody likes cheating because it hurts one person to another. I think it's very cruel thing to do... You think by telling your partner the "truth" about cheating is going to clear things up, NO because your partner will always "think" is my girlfriend/boyfriend,hubby/wife, out there cheating on me?... You will always think that once sombody cheats on you! Better think twice before you cheat, it doesn't matter if your reationship doesn't work out at the moment, and think its okay to go out and cheat.. NO NO! Sit down and talk with your partner or the love of your life, try to make things better. If you don't it will all hit you in the ass before you know it. What comes around will go around.!

NEVER CHEAT!!! NOT EVERYBODY CHEATS!!!!!!!

ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER!!!!!!

Peace out!

Back