I may have a fur-ever friend?

Hello everyone!

I am an ASL 1 student looking to be more involved in the deaf world. I have no clue how to make a thread on this blog. I am also in desperate:wave: need for some help on my homework.

My teacher asked for me to talk to a deaf person, and ask for their opinion on how they think English should be thought.
Thank you guys so much.

First, I think you need to take an English class as well as spelling for starters. Because employers want a Resume...not a Resumay.

corgi and boxer mix unusual...I not to keen on corgi I bitten by one when kid but she looks cuti

thought she mix with corgi...I do love boxers would boxer make good gard dog or to friendly...

thought she mix with corgi...I do love boxers would boxer make good gard dog or to friendly...

No someone mentioned in an earlier post they were walking their corgi or a brindle colored corgi bit their dog in the arse.... little confusion there, but Zena is mostly boxer, dont know what her mix is, the mix shows more in her face than anywhere as she has a slight upturned snout... lol

I believe there a Boxer dog rescue in uk so guess elsewhere to..sadly lots of boxers get dumped due to chewing up the house lovely dogs doleful eyes

I believe there a Boxer dog rescue in uk so guess elsewhere to..sadly lots of boxers get dumped due to chewing up the house lovely dogs doleful eyes

Zena wont touch anything but her toys, slept in the same spot all night and sits next to me all day. I even leave her in th house alone while working outside and she jusy lays around...snoozing.
Loves to go outside and run as well, been doing great so far.

Awww! So happy for you! My dachshund is dapple, which is pretty much brindle but with grey markings. He is my fur ever friend! He's like my son! Love him so much. They really do become part of the family

-Kelsie

There's actually a LOT of difference between dapple and brindle. Dapple is just the same as merle, you mate two dapples/merles and you can get deaf and blind dogs. That doesn't happen to brindles, unless you are breeding flashy boxers that have that big collar of white around their neck and on their chest and it can extend to the ears. If that patch of white extends into the ears, the boxer can be deaf. But a boxer deaf due to excessive flash is not the same as a double dapple/double merle being deaf and blind (sometimes actually eyeless).

She been lazy lately ...lol

Attachments

• zena1.jpg
    zena1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 24
I agree she looks so at peace and happy. What a great addition to your family. Hope you have many many years together. All dogs want is to be loved. You love them and treat them right they will be your best friend forever.

My little Marley sits by the back door about 15 minutes before my hubby gets home. You can't move her even with a treat. She is so excited when she sees him. Warms my heart.

She has been dreaming and running in her dreams...lol
I took a chance with her, off the leash outside... she has earned my trust. She doesnt run off to other people or animals, comes when called and still obeys every command. Loves riding in the truck with my son and I, walks great and been to the pet store several times and she does awesome with no issues what so ever.
Funny I found this tonight...lol

Attachments

• 10350439_10152236165006655_6297989704628784442_n.jpg
    10350439_10152236165006655_6297989704628784442_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 11
Played fetch with her... she is great.

That's the fun of adopting an older dog. They have amazing personalities already, and you can discover more interesting things about them as time goes on.

Back