I Got Arrested

you got arrested for getting drunk as a skunk.....shagging a sheep dog thinking it was ur wife....

me?

LOL That would be scary if somebody can't distinguish between a sheep dog and a wife.

You got arrested for playing bumper cars with real cars.

Me?

you got arrested for streaking thru a nursing home, screaming "catch me if ya can, you ol' biddies"

me?

You got arrested for stealing a bunch of craddles from Babys R Us just so you could call yourself a non perverted craddle robber :lol:

Me?

You got arrested for sleeping with your imaginary friend's imaginary wife.

Me?

You got arrested because you were framed by your imaginary friend for the imaginary bank robbery.

Me?

You got arrested for making your wife go through the labor pains.

Me?

you got arrested for putting ur garbage out on the wrong side of the road....

me?

You were arrested after you tried to get rid of a bee hive from your roof and accidentally flung it out and it landed on Old Lady Smith who had just left her house for the first time in 10 years.

Me?

You got arrested for flying a remote controlled helicopter that crashed into the police station.

Me?

Thought I'd resurrect this thread :lol:

I got arrested this afternoon for robbing a bank. All I got was a bag of note paper (where were the 20's and 100's I asked for ??) and blue dye so now my face is blue. The cops were kind enough to let me out for dinner and I never came back.

Nah, that didn't wash, did it ?? :lol:

So, what did I really get arrested for? Have fun!

Thought I'd resurrect this thread :lol:

I got arrested this afternoon for robbing a bank. All I got was a bag of note paper (where were the 20's and 100's I asked for ??) and blue dye so now my face is blue. The cops were kind enough to let me out for dinner and I never came back.

Nah, that didn't wash, did it ?? :lol:

So, what did I really get arrested for? Have fun!

Arrested for shaving the side of your cat into patterns.

Me?

you got arrested for waking on on the wrong side of the bed....(ur neighbors bed)

me?......haha

u got arrested ,for not emptying the overflowing bedpan of one of ur patients!....(stinky, stinky....poo...poo...poo!....Something smells like doo-doo!)

me?

Arrested for public disturbance because you were blasting the Polka Joe's Show loud enough the neighbors could hear it.

Me?

Arrested for taking pictures of people while they were sleeping.

Me?

Back