I Got Arrested

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Actually, that's not true.

BUT if you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I got arrested for?

Pass it on to the next poster ... Have fun! :D

Mistaken identity. If I was sitting in the back of the police car, what do you think I got arrested for?

For talking back to a cop when you got pulled over for SWI (Skateboarding While Intoxicated).

for not paying gas :o

If I was sitting in the back of the police car, what do you think I got arrested for?

for not paying gas :o

If I was sitting in the back of the police car, what do you think I got arrested for?

Screamed at the cop about your right to bear arms!

Me for my second arrest of tonight?

Police imitation bec you have avatar cop hat

i don't know who i'm answering for - bott or ocean. please clarify. :ty:

by the way, great thread!

heck, i'll answer both.

bott would be arrested for being a grammar nazi and ocean would be arrested for killing an officer with kindness. :giggle:

me?
(being a liberal? :laugh2:)

for slapping the police officer just like Eva Gabor who did that years ago. :lol:

For breeding too many dogs... (it is againt the law here, if you don't have a licence)

for failing to pay for tickets worth several thousand dollars

for failing to pay for tickets worth several thousand dollars

Not cooperating with cops that he thinks hes right cops wrong. :giggle:

Me. mew?

For losing the temper at the cops for no reason.

Me?

Back