I Got Arrested

You were arrested for showing the sign of 'deaf power'

Me?

You got arrested for running out on stage after Taylor Swift because you wanted to see what she smelled like.

Me?

you got arrested for typing these font in police blue

Me?

You got arrested for stopping in the USA and not stopping by Washington State to visit

Me?

You got arrested for taking your shoes off at a scary movie, to bite your toenails!

Me?

You got arrested for stealing a coast guard boat and driving it all over with the siren on.

Me?

You got arrested for flirting with the women online!

Me?

You got arrested for burning down Jillians on purpose that I didn't do. :giggle:

me?

You got arrested for trying to swim in Loch Ness to find the Loch Ness Monster.

You got arrested for dressing in a catwoman costume and running through the alleys claiming to be a stray.

Me?

You got arrested for being a dyslexic robin hood and taking from the poor and giving to the rich.

Me?

You got arrested for being a dyslexic robin hood and taking from the poor and giving to the rich.

Me?

You got arrested for throwing a rock at the TV when you saw David Hasselhoff because you freaked when he did his creepy pose.

you got arrested for inpersonating David Copperfield and making this thread disappear!

me?

You got arrested for not evacuating when the hurricane was coming? What did I get arrested for?

Back