I Did It......i Did It......i Did It.....!!!!!

CODAchild

Reaction score
:applause: I DID IT!!!!!!!!! I REACHED 1,000 POSTINGS!!!!!!!!! :applause:

TIME TO :party: AND CELEBRATE MY 1,000 POSTING. BOY, THIS FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Congrats!!!

Here is your PostWhore medal...

award55gd.gif

Pin it to the nipple area of your shirt, let it swing free, and wear it with pride!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Congrats!!!

Here is your PostWhore medal...

award55gd.gif

Pin it to the nipple area of your shirt, let it swing free, and wear it with pride!!!
*rubs chin* hmm just like Janet Jackson, huh?

Good for you. Congrats !! :lol:
( Psst...it's just numbers. Heh heh )

:grouphug: Thank you all so much!!!!

I am so proud to be a member of the PostWhore club, and I will keep on posting up until 10,000!!!! I will wear my PostWhore Medal proudly, so everyone will know what a great forum I belong too!!!!!!

Many, many thanks again!!!

Oh btw, Levonian? What is the dedication? Do I get green goop thrown all over me? :giggle:

CyberRed said:
Good for you. Congrats !! :lol:
( Psst...it's just numbers. Heh heh )
:giggle: yeah, but when I saw others getting excited about their 1,000th posting, I figured I would join in too!!!! :giggle: :ty:

:grouphug: I want to dedicate my 1,012th posting to my Mom and Dad for introducing me into the deaf culture.
My husband Manny who being deaf, trusted me enough as a hearing person, to marry me, and to give me 2 beautiful daughters. 27 years later, I still remember the first time we met.
To a beautiful little boy who came into my life when he was 3 years old, stole our hearts, and kept us going for the last 5 years, 5 years that I will never regret, our foster son Tiger, who will become our real son on December 8th, Thomas Jackson.
To All My AD friends, all of you who have been so wonderful to me, opened your door to me, welcomed me, allowed me to share laughs with you and to open your hearts to me. I cannot thank you all enough for being the truly beautiful people that you all are. I am truly blessed that all of you are my friends, my life and my heart!!!!
Again, thank you all so much!!!
:grouphug:

would you like me to paste a gold star on your forehead?

:applause: :fruit:

Whoooo!!!! Congrats!!!!
your dedications are so beautiful said!!!... well done posted and keep on postings..

:giggle:

Back