I Did It......i Did It......i Did It.....!!!!!

CODAchild said:
:ily: :ily: Thank you so much Cheri, again I appreciate all your beautiful words!!!! Cheri, who is Maria? That is a beautiful banner you have there!!

Maria is my hamster that passed way in April of this year. I posted a thread about her in April check in the Pet forum. I need to fix my banner because it's too big as I was told. ;)

:applause: Congratulations CODAchild for reaching your 1,000th posts!! :applause: ...

Very nice dedication you created there for your family...You're a beauitful person inside and outside, I enjoy reading your posts, you sure know how to make others smile and knowing they're being loved by you....Keep posting CODAChild to reach your 2,000 posts!! and welcome to the postwhore club!! finally made it girl....heh

:hug: :ily:

am i on 1000th postwhore yet?!?!?! :ugh: (not yet!) my hand sitting on table to my chin and other hand *wiggle on the table*

^Angel^ said:
:applause: Congratulations CODAchild for reaching your 1,000th posts!! :applause: ...

Very nice dedication you created there for your family...You're a beauitful person inside and outside, I enjoy reading your posts, you sure know how to make others smile and knowing they're being loved by you....Keep posting CODAChild to reach your 2,000 posts!! and welcome to the postwhore club!! finally made it girl....heh

:hug: :ily:
:angel: Oh Angel, my sweet friend!!!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful words!!! They mean so much to me, and coming from someone who is just as beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!!! I will keep doing my best to make members smile, and with members like you, Angel, that job is very easy. Thank you again!!! :ily: :hug: :hug:

Bullym0m said:
Nice post numbers increase.... gett'n for you become postwhore!
Hey BullyMom!!!! Thank you so much!!! :giggle: Now, I am with all the great ones in the postwhore club hehehe!!! Thank you again!! :hug:

SherryCherish said:
am i on 1000th postwhore yet?!?!?! :ugh: (not yet!) my hand sitting on table to my chin and other hand *wiggle on the table*
:dance2: That's too cute!!!! :giggle: You're sitting there realizing you're just halfway there, fingers ready now to post the other half so you can get to your 1,000th!!!! :dance2:

Wow, CODAchild, that was fast! I knew you were a new member because I joined AD last June after a month you joined the AD, this year. You're an amazing and a bright and friendly member who post wonderful & positive messages. Congratulations! :thumb:

Cheri said:
Maria is my hamster that passed way in April of this year. I posted a thread about her in April check in the Pet forum. I need to fix my banner because it's too big as I was told. ;)

I thought it was a dog (Husky) :doh: :slap: me! Sorry, hot lips! :giggle:

flyfishfemme said:
Wow, CODAchild, that was fast! I knew you were a new member because I joined AD last June after a month you joined the AD, this year. You're an amazing and a bright and friendly member who post wonderful & positive messages. Congratulations! :thumb:
:thumb: Wow, flyfishfemme, thank you so much for the kind words, they really mean a lot to me. I will do my best to keep posting positive messages, and will wait for you to get up to the 1,000th posting too!!!

RebelGirl said:
Did you just join in May 2005? If so, you sure are a popular girl!!! hugs hugs!!
:hug: :hug: RebelGirl, you are so very nice!!!!! Yes, I joined in May 2005, and I really enjoy being on this forum, and I have people like you RebelGirl to thank for that!!! Again, thank you for your kind words!!! :ily:

Back