I am leaving

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Aw you leaving me again girl. Im hurt. Heh Have fun and go see your family. :)

Goldenleaf shut up and Steel quiet.

you are shut up too
:fu:

hey guys - chill........... I am not gonna tell my family back home to come to America just to satisfy me that is like telling the Deaf person to give up the Deaf culture and be like hearing people. ANYWAYS - THANKS for noticing my birthday is June 15th :) Yes I cant wait to go there and it is not like the media portray it to be. The media is biased. You will be shocked at the parties and the things that go on there and I am sick and tired of hearing terrorist or 911 or whatever associated with my country this is exactly why I dont feel comfy in America with ignorant people. THANKS WOLFY and VTTI ROLLA for having my back :)

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Aw you leaving me again girl. Im hurt. Heh Have fun and go see your family. :)

Goldenleaf shut up and Steel quiet.
i already apoloized didn't i?

No... No... NO... NOO!!! Please... don't leave! I'm begging you! Don't leave us! We'll die if you leave! Please! *begging on my knees*

Sorry, I got carried away. Have a safe trip and see you next month! :wave:

Yes babyphat I still remember your birthday and no problem chica. Im tired of the problems too. It just wont stop. Ignore it girl. You will be fine. Oh hey get some of that red seeds you been telling me before. I still dont know what it is and tried it. Alright have a safe trip.. Howl so I can know how you doing. Aroooo! just for the fun of it. :) :wave: Lots of love. Lates.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
No... No... NO... NOO!!! Please... don't leave! I'm begging you! Don't leave us! We'll die if you leave! Please! *begging on my knees*

Sorry, I got carried away. Have a safe trip and see you next month! :wave:

LOL :D thanks!! bye bye

Iraq's still in war? I thought that war was finished???

By the way, back on track - have fun while you're gone, BabyPhat... tell us all about it when you get back and do check in once in a while to say HEY.

the war is done, but we are still searching for saddam

besides, a new leader is still in development for taking over Iraq as a prime minister and US soilders are everywhere because Iraq police no longer have no control anywhere

in few more hours I will be on a plane leaving to Iran through KLM airlines......I am leaving from the Sacramento airport... I cant wait!!!! I bought 7 books I hope its enough - it is a 16 hours flight.

yeah that's really a long time...would be cool if you bought a hand held television too lol

Checking in from Iran, cant really talk much, internet is not like in America - unlimited hours but hey letting you know I am safe and sound in Iran and shopping a storm already!! :) anyone miss me??

Where in Iran are you?

iran.gif

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Checking in from Iran, cant really talk much, internet is not like in America - unlimited hours but hey letting you know I am safe and sound in Iran and shopping a storm already!! :) anyone miss me??

Hell yea I missed you. Good to hear. Bring something back for me. :D

I am in Tehran of course. I am always from the capital :) my birthday was yesterday and no one said a thing!!! GROWL!!! having fun here shopping and stuff :) what is new on AD???

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I am in Tehran of course. I am always from the capital :) my birthday was yesterday and no one said a thing!!! GROWL!!! having fun here shopping and stuff :) what is new on AD???
hey hey happy belate birthday !!!!!!

I thought about creating a birthday thread for you, but I didn't know if you would be checking from Iran or not. Sowwy!

:birthday:

Better late than never...

thanks you guys! you are so sweet. I cant believe no one made me a thread i guess cuz I am the not popular 23. if I was 21 or something it would be a big deal ....sniff sniff :) so what is up?? I will be back in the states in 2 weeks!!

Back