I am leaving

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I am leaving to Iran for one month. I may not be able to come online much but I will be very very busy :) I cant wait to go!!! Will anyone miss me??? if you want to email me do so at BabyPhat21@thuglove.com - no EVIL dm members please......

awww Babyphat will misscha thats for sure -- but DO have fun and enjoy ur visit and be safe!!!!

Are you from there or your family comes from there? Just checking, and enjoy your visit there.

godspeed and bon voage have a WONDERFUL time, and if u can try and get into AD from time to time to say HI to us that would be great :) hehehe

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Are you from there or your family comes from there? Just checking, and enjoy your visit there.

I am PERSIAN!!! yes I am also visiting family there :D

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I am leaving to Iran for one month. I may not be able to come online much but I will be very very busy :) I cant wait to go!!! Will anyone miss me??? if you want to email me do so at BabyPhat21@thuglove.com - no EVIL dm members please......
SWEET FRIEND, AWW MAN, YOU WON'T BE ONLINE FOR A MONTH? YOU SAID GO TO IRAN.. BABY PHAT, TAKE ME OVER THERE AND TOUR ME AROUND MIDDLE EAST PLEASE.. :fingersx:

You know what to do if you see Saddam and Bin Osma Laden? :p

Have fun hunting and enjoy your trip.

ck, they will kill you since you re a nergo.

babyphat, leave without me? :squint: :nono:

jk, otherwise, i gonna miss you :sadwave: holla me before you leave.

:eek: I refuse to go middle east since they are in war, babyphat 21 is sure :crazy: by the way have a good triip!!

Awww.. :grouphug: yes we will miss you...
Be safe trip and Enjoy..
God bless you!

;)

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
:eek: I refuse to go middle east since they are in war, babyphat 21 is sure :crazy: by the way have a good triip!!

Um, I am not crazy for wanting to go to my home and wanting to see my family and two there is no war in Middle East right now. In fact I feel more scared and at risk HERE in USA, some stuff has happened. But back home I feel so safe, it is my people, they dont care that I am "americanized" they love me regardless but here when I tell people where I am from they are like ooh and give me dirty look. I have even been asked if I am friends or know Sadaam personally - I am from IRAN not IRAQ and people seem to forget that in 1990s IRAN was in war with IRAQ and we dont like them period!! We used to be the "Americanized" part of the Middle East during the Shah's time but now when you go inside the house, you uncover yourself and party your ass off. There are peole and cars FULL in the freeway at 3 am in the morning looking for a party. I couldnt believe it...it is so different than what the media shows here... also I have a tape of my house birthday party which over 100 people came (DAMN) and people thought the party was here in USA I was like nope that is back home!!!! I wish I could show it here......:( For those who are Deaf (culture) they will understand how I feel about my biological culture.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
ck, they will kill you since you re a nergo.

babyphat, leave without me? :squint: :nono:

jk, otherwise, i gonna miss you :sadwave: holla me before you leave.

not true, we have some african muslims - we are not that far from Africa. We dont care if you are Jewish, Catholic, black,white, etc. just as long as you respect the laws and follow the customs.

LOL, you wanna come with me?? be more fun to go to Spain :)

Email me and I will try to come online, they have internet centers if you know what I am talking about???

Um, I am not crazy for wanting to go to my home and wanting to see my family and two there is no war in Middle East right now. In fact I feel more scared and at risk HERE in USA, some stuff has happened. But back home I feel so safe, it is my people, they dont care that I am "americanized" they love me regardless but here when I tell people where I am from they are like ooh and give me dirty look. I have even been asked if I am friends or know Sadaam personally - I am from IRAN not IRAQ and people seem to forget that in 1990s IRAN was in war with IRAQ and we dont like them period!! We used to be the "Americanized" part of the Middle East during the Shah's time but now when you go inside the house, you uncover yourself and party your ass off. There are peole and cars FULL in the freeway at 3 am in the morning looking for a party. I couldnt believe it...it is so different than what the media shows here... also I have a tape of my house birthday party which over 100 people came (DAMN) and people thought the party was here in USA I was like nope that is back home!!!! I wish I could show it here......:( For those who are Deaf (culture) they will understand how I feel about my biological culture.

relax will you : :shrug: :roll: whatever to babyphat21

Back