I am leaving

uh...Iran? um well becareful and try not to get involved in terrorist organizations or something...

goldleaf and steel, ya both are idiots, goldleaf, can't she wanted to visit her families who lives in Iran? Steel, she isn't the terriort, she wanted to see her familes. both of ya re haters

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
goldleaf and steel, ya both are idiots, goldleaf, can't she wanted to visit her families who lives in Iran? Steel, she isn't the terriort, she wanted to see her familes. both of ya re haters

vvti low rolla :D
Steel and Goldenleaf, that's fear and ignorance speaking!! You are such thoughtless and inconsiderate asses for saying that to Babyphat. Take a class in history or culture before you join the witchhunt bandwagon. :o

Babyphat, have fun in Iran with family!!

Psstt are you sure you can trust Wolfboy with watching your cat/s? :D

Last edited:

:werd:

Have a fun there. ENjoy safe. I know u have birthday on June 15th. For sure u have blast there on ur special day. Let me say to you early Happy Birthday to ya. :)

what is helll?? you have no brain vvti low rolla!!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
what is helll?? you have no brain vvti low rolla!!
look what people said after i posted it here...they agreed with me so my case is closed.:o

Have a good time in Iran babyphat....Hope all is well with your and ur family while ur in Iran.

don't worry about it man...vtt's just a talkactive bitch...

anyway, i'm sorry if i took that offenisve on you Phat but i was actually saying that i hope you dont get hurt or anything...because i've been hearing alot of stuff on the news like there are always sucide bombers killing hundreds of innocents, and many kind of terriorts organizations always trying to make plans to destory America and so on...

I understand that your family is very important to you

but i don't mean to be rude...is there any possible way that your family could be moving to America so that way you wouldn't have to waste 30 hours, more or less, of traveling over the other side of the world...plane travels can be dangerous too...i'm actually afraid of planes because of height and the thought of terriorts since 9/11th. but if you still want to go there, that's fine and i ain't stopping you. wish you the best of luck AND safety toward you

phat's family live in america, but she visits her aunts, uncles whoever....

steel and goldleaft? interestin' :shock:

Originally posted by Steel
don't worry about it man...vtt's just a talkactive bitch...

anyway, i'm sorry if i took that offenisve on you Phat but i was actually saying that i hope you dont get hurt or anything...because i've been hearing alot of stuff on the news like there are always sucide bombers killing hundreds of innocents, and many kind of terriorts organizations always trying to make plans to destory America and so on...

I understand that your family is very important to you

but i don't mean to be rude...is there any possible way that your family could be moving to America so that way you wouldn't have to waste 30 hours, more or less, of traveling over the other side of the world...plane travels can be dangerous too...i'm actually afraid of planes because of height and the thought of terriorts since 9/11th. but if you still want to go there, that's fine and i ain't stopping you. wish you the best of luck AND safety toward you

yeah I agree with you :werd:

phat's family live in america, but she visits her aunts, uncles whoever....

steel and goldleaft? interestin' :shock:

well I can't do nothing with Phat's decide

what? you are finally a biologist for Phat eh vtt? well good for you :roll:

Aw you leaving me again girl. Im hurt. Heh Have fun and go see your family. :)

Goldenleaf shut up and Steel quiet.

Back