I am leaving

so can anyone catch me up on the news of Ad2 I see we have a new mod :)

Oh Im so sorry girl. I was gonna make a thread of your birthday as you did for me before. But I got caught up on work so Im rarly on. I remember your birth date June 15. Happy Birthday. :)

:birthday:

i wish there was a birthday thread for me. I must be the only member with no birthday thread :( but I had hella party here in Iran :)

going well!!! what would you like to know.....
driving here is a death wish. they dont follow the law of the road, they do whatever, even drive in a one way street!! now I really appreciate the seat belt laws and the laws of the road in usa... dang... normally four cars in a four lane high way right. nope not here, itis 6 cars inb a four lane how? there are 2 additional cars in between the lanes. I should take a pic of it, its unbelievable. taxi here is so so cheap. I take taxi all the time. it is nice :)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
i wish there was a birthday thread for me. I must be the only member with no birthday thread :( but I had hella party here in Iran :)

Done check around. :)

I realise I've just joined this AllDeaf.com forum and I see that BabyPhat21 went to Iran -- wondering how it went. Although I've never met you or talked online, still I'm interested in learning about your country and culture. When did you move to USA, that's if you did move there from Iran.
I'm a Californian gal, but living in Australia now -- almost 5 years now. Golly!
Cheers and good luck!

Goldie

i am also a cali girl ( from the valley here ) anyways, I am in amsterdam right now I will be back in the states later tonight but too tired to be online so I wanted to say hi and not to worry about me :)

have a SAFE trip home am looking forward to hearing ALL the stories u have saved up for all of us :)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Normal people like on TV?
no way! handguns and other guns are forbidden, only police and soldiers can have them. people here are too busy shopping lol... the gold bazaar is so packed everyday!!! of course I bought a lot ;)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
no way! handguns and other guns are forbidden, only police and soldiers can have them. people here are too busy shopping lol... the gold bazaar is so packed everyday!!! of course I bought a lot ;)

Oh I guess it's media hype that makes it appear that it's like that everyday. :p

Thanks for clearing that up...have safe flight back to USA. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Oh I guess it's media hype that makes it appear that it's like that everyday. :p

Thanks for clearing that up...have safe flight back to USA. :D

yes in fact, same thing with america, it seems so violent on the news, especially the michigan riots, they were asking me why america (white people) keep killing blacks, it was so hard to explain but its not like that. it is how the media slants it to be. same thing with gangs and drugs.

Back