"I Admit" Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm admit I have moderate miragines right now...
*sigh*

I admit that I am waiting for ppl to come to my house to pick up the stuffs so I can have less stuffs in my house. :D Yay I cant wait.

i admit i am back home .. i admit that gabe did come and jumped my car then i was able to drive my car to conway and drop my car off then i rode to Little Rock with Gabe. I admit that my appt with the dr went well. :)

now i admit that i have to go to MOrrilton and do errands .. not again! but have to.. :( lol

i admit that i came home from out of town one night.. whew...

i admit that i got new 4 tires for my car today.. yaya! :hyper:

I amit Im lazy today

I amit Im going swimming tonite

I amit Im going to clean up my room sometime

I amit that Im going to eat yummy dinner

I amit Im going to work out at the gym only if I can get the engery lol

I admit that I am on my Sidekick2 to check out with AD. :giggle: So far I am doing good but I am dealing with jet lag! It was nice to see my mom and my step dad. Tyler is soooo happy boy! I am free as a bird right now. I am with my good friends till sunday then stay at my best friend's. I do miss my baby, Tahoe! I also miss my DHB too.

TTYL!

I admit that I cleaned my apt

i admit that i watch tv and chillin out at home..

I admit that I am so fond with my daughter's new kitten and I am already thinking about getting another kitten LOL.

i admit that my son is driving me up the wall.. wanting to open his birthday gifts.. i said NO NO NO.. wait till tmw.. i admit he is impatient boy! tsk tsk at him.. lol..

i admit its hard to believe tht my son will be 7 tmw!!! wow!

I admit that I don't not wash my car because I am tooo lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I admit I'm very antsy worried 'bout my concern...."How can I get there at DTW airport on Sunday July 16th???" Anybody who coming from Michigan? Reason why I have to take RobertQ bus shuttle from airport to my hometown easy access... :sigh:

I admit I am excited going back to the USA to see my family..

I admit I have not had a conversation with 1 american deafie in a year.. yikes my sign language is gonna be rusty .....

I admit that the TRANSCRIBER is way better than interpreters for me in mainstream college

-- At least the transcriber typed everything down like watching the closed caption on TV. I can sit anywhere I want to with the laptop. I don't have to worry about asking other students to volunteer to take a note for me, because the transcriber will email me the notes. I don't have to be constant staring at the interpreters for 8 hours a day. I can look at the laptop whatever the transcriber's typing and read it anytime I want to. No one will know that I am disabled. I would still have my privacy.

Demise said:
I admit that the TRANSCRIBER is way better than interpreters for me in mainstream college

-- At least the transcriber typed everything down like watching the closed caption on TV. I can sit anywhere I want to with the laptop. I don't have to worry about asking other students to volunteer to take a note for me, because the transcriber will email me the notes. I don't have to be constant staring at the interpreters for 8 hours a day. I can look at the laptop whatever the transcriber's typing and read it anytime I want to. No one will know that I am disabled. I would still have my privacy.

Ooooh, I'd like a transcriber for my classes when I return to college but dunno if I could get one....then I would understand what my professors are saying much better...I can't even understand half of what deaf peeps here says anymore...I actually understand English way more than I understand ASL. I understand my boyfriend most of the time but there are times when I actually get really confused or I misunderstood him...:/ I think he says one thing, he means another thing....

I admit that I've been up late working on my myspace profile, putting in the html codes to pimp it up. I did get a little help from one website for html to make the page black and pink but that's it, the rest of it, I did it all by myself....http://www.myspace.com/lucia_delacroix

I admit I finally saw beautiful orange little percent waning crescent moon occulted by venus before dawn. It was so beautiful. I will never forget that because it's SmileyGin's son TJ birthday Today. I am getting better. It was terrible and pain.

:birthday: And also I admit I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TJ! :birthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back