"I Admit" Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am up! So It is time for me take shower and get ready by 445.

Have a SAFE 4th of July, don't drive and drink! Enjoy the wonderful day!

Keep us in your prayers for a safe flight to Los Angeles. :)

BONJOUR!

PS I may try to check from time to time UNLESS my best friend's computer behave!

I admit I bathe my both kids.

I admit I'm ready to take shower.

I admit we re soon leaving to go 2 appointment today.

I admit my kids re exciting to see grandparents later today.

I admit I'm go :crazy: in love with my hottie hillbilly!

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i watch HOUSE on tv..

I admit that HOUSE on tv show it was okay okay for me lol :lol:

I admit that I watched Canadian Idol I hope that Rob James gonna be winner in the FINAL!! lol :lol:

I admit that I got an sore throat, looks like flu is coming soon for me... grr. heh

I'm wakey wakey.. dunno why am I woke up in the damnest earliest morning 6am and trying to sleep bit more longer but couldn't work...
*mumbling*
Almost everyday.... Let me guess am I aging ? or too exciting??? Or restless think'n about other else... ?
*sigh*

I checked my mail and then I saw 60 dollars a month utilities! :hyper:

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i cooked bacon, eggs for sandwich.. wanna some?

I admit that sounds good to me. mmm. I stuck here in WYO and ate pizza. Bad me! Your foods sound good! I know all women cook better than me hehehe! I can cook too. :)

I admit I'm so furious and frustarted with someone, its legal thing! That person won't even cooperate with me! I'm tired of this crap!

(I admit I finally vent!)

I admit that there are alot of postwhores in this thread. :giggle:

I admit that I had to say that, and I'm having fun saying it too. *Chanting* Postwhores!!!

I admit I have been there too, very recently with my Co-worker who is really a JERK!

SherryCherish said:
I admit I'm so furious and frustarted with someone, its legal thing! That person won't even cooperate with me! I'm tired of this crap!

(I admit I finally vent!)

i admit i was ready to go to Little Rock for my appt but stupid car wouldnt start.. grr.. so i admit i am stuck here.. :( sighs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back